The Thor Women

Natalie Portman. I've seen many films with her, but never has she been more beautiful, in a simple way, than in this film. She had an earthly, very natural beauty and charisma.

All of them are great. I think Natalie got the prettiest face, Jaime has the best body, Kat is the cutest, and Rene still looks as great as she was in Thomas Crown Affair. Hard to pick just one, but if I must do so I'll probably pick Natalie over Jaime by a slim margin.

I say Kat has the best body with the least attractive face, Natalie has the best face with a pretty flat body, and Jaimie has pretty face with a pretty nice body.

So I say Jaimie is the most attractive overall ;)

Or maybe just imagine that if I ever was able to have a harem, they'd fit the bill for any occassion.

What occasion would someone choose Dennings over the other three? Oh wait, I know; A drunk blind deaf handless man with really bad luck - :woot:

Last edited:
Jaimie Alexander all the way for me (although Portmans cute in a 'girl next door' kinda deal).

Gotta be honest though - never understood the Dennings thing; not seeing it.

What occasion would someone choose Dennings over the other three? Oh wait, I know; A drunk blind deaf handless man with really bad luck - :woot:

Dennings personifies that quote from Alonzo Harris in Training Day.

"Mmm, mmm!! Damn, all that jelly and no toast!":awesome:

Jaimie Alexander all the way for me (although Portmans cute in a 'girl next door' kinda deal).

Dennings has that soft voluptuous look and I really dig that sometimes. Other times I'd dig Alexander, who's more of a fit hardbody. Portman really only has a beautiful face for the most part. She's just ok in the body dept.

Natalie Portman is the most gorgeous of the bunch. :hrt:

As far as having a beautiful face, I'd maybe agree. But she's pretty skinny.

With me, because Dennings was in a movie with RDJ when she was younger playing HIS daughter, I just don't feel attracted to Kat (it's a dad thing). I do love her mind tho. lol The way she referred to Chris' Hammer or cod-piece awhile ago.:woot:

Isn't she sporting a baby bump these days?

Yeah, and I think she is due anytime soon.

Anyway, what appeals to me with Portman, is that she is both smart and talented. These are characteristic I value over looks.
Plus, she's a vegetarian, so that gets a stamp of approval from me. :up:

Isn't she sporting a baby bump these days?

Well, not in the movie.

And the vegetarian thing I didn't know about. One demerit right there. I like my women carnivorous.

Portman is by far the most attractive. Next I would take Alexander. I've never seen her before Thor and I thought..."Hmmm Sif is pretty fit".

Yeah, and I think she is due anytime soon.

Anyway, what appeals to me with Portman, is that she is both smart and talented. These are characteristic I value over looks.
Plus, she's a vegetarian, so that gets a stamp of approval from me. :up:
Heh My daughter's a Vegetarian. Has been since she was around 15. She's 17 now. :D

Well, not in the movie.

And the vegetarian thing I didn't know about. One demerit right there. I like my women carnivorous.
:D Jamie's a Texan, I don't think I've ever heard of a Texan Vegetarian. lol

Heh My daughter's a Vegetarian. Has been since she was around 15. She's 17 now. :D

Cool. I became a vegetarian when I was 16, so it has only been one year now. Nonetheless, I feel great not eating meat or fish. :yay:

Cool. I became a vegetarian when I was 16, so it has only been one year now. Nonetheless, I feel great not eating meat or fish. :yay:
Well I think one of the reason's she switched was the way KFC killed Chickens, and the way Cattle were herded to slaughter around the same time, both were all over the news back then.
She just stopped eating fish just before x-mas.

I stopped eating meat when I was ten for about a year. Mostly it was because every time I ate a burger or chicken or whatever I ended up biting into a small piece of bone or ligament or fish scale or something else which killed the texture for me and I just became too wary of it all. But I got over it.

heh Yeah I can see where that would detour you from eating meat. lol

Well, the reason I became a vegetarian was because I love animals and I believe all lives are valuable including animals. Plus, becoming a vegetarian felt like the right thing to be.

Well that's good. I like animals too. Well, some animals. Dogs & cats basically. Horses I hate. Never been around a horse that didn't try to kick me or bite me or just plane run me over. So I hate'em. But I've had many a pet dog in my time. Still like to eat meat though. So did my dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"