The time jump. How should it be done?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Personally I’m a huge fan of the Futurama way. Frozen in a tube and woken up in the present day. Might be a bit captain America ish though.

I would hate to see them recast though

I have a feeling they'll probably just make her a... a slow-ager? Does this combination of words even exist? But you get my point.

Personally I’m a huge fan of the Futurama way. Frozen in a tube and woken up in the present day. Might be a bit captain America ish though.

I would hate to see them recast though

Why would there even be a recast for Carol? I'm not following.

For an older actress. I hope not though because Brie is perfect

I say they go the Captain America route and she somehow gets frozen or at the very least is put into suspended animation like think Benedict Cumberbatch in Star Trek Into Darkness she is put into a hyperbolic chamber and frozen but the signal from Fury wakes her up from her chamber somehow

For an older actress. I hope not though because Brie is perfect

I still don't follow... We know she's in A4. We can also safely assume Brie has signed a multifilm contract like all the Marvel franchise leads.

Light speed travel time dilation anyone? Carol must ake an action that means she pushes herself to luminal speeds and when she finally comes to a halt she's travelled "into the future"? Fits her powerset and milieu and gives the reason she's off the table for decades. Also it doesn't quite mirror the set up Steve has.

Yeah, I feel like making her ageless is the most likely answer. They'll probably barely acknowledge it.

Ageless.Shes been fighting Skrulls in their Homegalaxy all this years keeping the universe safe from them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"