BvS The Tone Of This Movie.

^ Nah, I think the sequel should have the same intensity as BB or Spider-Man 2. A few good battles, but mostly an interaction between characters with a slowly thickening plot.

I hope there's a little more humor because the idea of Batman of Superman teaming up is inherently more fun than Man of Steel's concept. But keep the high stakes because I think a flaw of the Marvel movies is that I never feel anyone is in danger.

What does "film it normally" even mean? The movie wasn't overly dark visually.

The color de-saturation in this film was awful. My biggest complaint about this movie is how washed out and dreary it looked all of the time even in sunny Smallville.

^Trying too hard to be like Batman Begins. That's what it was. I really didn't mind but i can see into what they're doing.

^Trying too hard to be like Batman Begins. That's what it was. I really didn't mind but i can see into what they're doing.

BB felt really warm to me with all the browns, MOS just feel cold and arid to me.

^ Yeah. I made the film look even bleaker than it was. I think Nolan also uses a filter for some of his movies, but it's a lot more subtle.
tdkr-2299.jpg

man-of-steel-screenshot-henry-cavill.jpg

The studios should force natural colors on Zack and the sequels. I hate studio interference, but I don't think making people not look blue or like vampires harms the story at all. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"