Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The trailer

They're not going to put it in a 9pm slot. The head of ABC called this a 'family' show and thats traditionally a 8pm time slot.

The only realistic 8pm slots that I can see at this point are Wednesday & Thursday. I'm not sure ABC will move The Middle from that comedy block that includes Modern Family on Wednesday. And on Thursday, 8pm would put AoS up against CBS's dominant ratings block. Not the issue it would have been 5-10 years ago, but still an issue. This seems like a strong possibility though if ABC is fixated on 8 pm. Friday is where the cancelled shows of tomorrow are put by networks to die. Well find out soon enough.

I think it will be Sunday or Thursday at 8. Sunday is better. Move OUAT and that Revenge show.

New trailer's up

[YT]ySsw-6aetys[/YT]

After six attempts at loading videos from different sites on both my computer and my phone, all I get is lag. But I read a comment saying something about an alien tech arm.

That makes me think of Joseph Greene from Avengers: The Initiative.

After six attempts at loading videos from different sites on both my computer and my phone, all I get is lag. But I read a comment saying something about an alien tech arm.

That makes me think of Joseph Greene from Avengers: The Initiative.

[YT]T3T-evQZiQo[/YT]

I was excited we didn't have to WAIT for a full tv trailer.

Well, Tuesdays at 8 did work for Buffy for the majority of its seasons.

I wasn't blown away by the trailer but it looks fun. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"