The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi: Blue Bats And Leather Cats - Part 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the proof Chinese and Japanese people should not fight but make beautiful babies.

I know he's not the best actor, but he's so pretty to look at. I'll tell you about the film.

I thought he did a good job in Red Cliff. He felt a little, Young, for Zhuge Liang, but still, I found him pretty good!

I don't know when I'll be able to spare a moment again, so I'll try to be online later this evening, but as of today and tomorrow: extremely busy and dedicated to TDKR and life schedule. But I hope to hear from you all soon, and that we can share wonderful moments before the movie hits the screen. Love you all! :hrt:

-The Doctor

"Where is the Joker Denny!"
"It doesn't matter I don't have him anymore!"

"I'm working on a confidential project."
"what project Lucius?"
"I cannot tell you; it's confidential. "
"Aw, come on. Why not?"
" No, I can't. Anyway, how is your sex life? "

I can't get an answer or advice from the general discussion thread. Everyone is just going nuts over reviews.

I have the option of seeing TDKR in 12 hours....either five rows back and to the left in IMAX or I can see it in a theater where I can easily sit center aisle, center row.

I want my experience to be special and not hampered by my seating, but I'm thinking the IMAX seats aren't the worst possible, but certainly not the best.

Any advice on what I should go with for my first screening? Would IMAX in general trump the somewhat awkward seating or should I go for a regular digital projection?

It depends on how badly you want to see the movie, I guess.

Is, is The Dark Room Rises happening right now?.... Because if so... It's tearing me apart!!!

It depends on how badly you want to see the movie, I guess.

Badly enough. I think I'll settle for the IMAX. Hopefully the scope of seeing all of the IMAX scenes as meant will trump my seating.

Badly enough. I think I'll settle for the IMAX. Hopefully the scope of seeing all of the IMAX scenes as meant will trump my seating.
Very well. And I agree - I think you'll get a good view with the IMAX screen.

I'd chose the IMAX screen. The bigger the better as I always say :hehe:

I'm seeing some movie called "The Dark Knight Rises" on Friday.

Thanks for the actual responses. I kind of hate Korea's assigned seating rule...you have to pick your seat when you buy or even preorder. It does make it easy to show up five minutes before a movie and know your spot, removing all the hustle and lines for big premieres, but...

...for the first time ever in any situation I prefer America's first to the top sensibilities more hah.

Actually we have a assigned seating rule here too and I love it tbh. I'd hate having to camp out or getting there early just to get a good seating!

I always buy my tickets a few days in advance online so can always get the best place :up:

I think I've heard of that. I might check it out when it hits DVD. VHS :o

:funny:

fixed :o

Léo Ho Tep;23894185 said:
I wish I could do that as well.

Buying your tickets so you can chose your seat? Yeah......I really had no clue that this is not THAT common everywhere.

But obviously there is always the chaos "you are sitting in my seat!!!" :cmad: Oh no, wrong row, sorry :o:doh:

Thanks for the actual responses. I kind of hate Korea's assigned seating rule...you have to pick your seat when you buy or even preorder. It does make it easy to show up five minutes before a movie and know your spot, removing all the hustle and lines for big premieres, but...

...for the first time ever in any situation I prefer America's first to the top sensibilities more hah.

Yeah we have assigned seats in some Cinema's here. Though more often than not its first in best dressed , so to speak.

we can't choose our seat here, which makes me anxious by the way.

If I was sitting in the wrong seat and someone called me out on it, I think The Joker's immovable object concept would be applied.

I'm hoping to get there, wait till like a minute before it starts and just grab a better seat if possible...I just dont really see how a 400 seat venue could have filled up that quickly here.

For Avengers there were people dressing up and going all out but Batman just isn't as popular or mythic as it is in the states, yet entire IMAXs are booked up for like 7AM screenings.

Oh well, thanks for the responses again. I'm more confident in my choice with IMAX now. Off to watch BB and then a sleepless night until the morning!

I hate all of those who will watch the movie before me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"