The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi: Blue Bats And Leather Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
just found this lol
shutup.gif

how do you make your own gifs btw?
Classic.:woot:

Re -watching tdk yet again. Just want to say I love the batvoice.

I like it in most parts, but there are a few moments where its questionable.

Use a video editor to chop a clip, export as an image sequence, use a photo editing program to compile frames into an animated gif and add text. I guess.
you guess? sounds pretty good to me lol
Just watched the MoS teaser... And gotta say...

HOLY ****!!!! :wow::wow::wow:

And here I was thinking I'd stop caring about comic book movies after TDKR. :doh:

This looks very promising...
promising is an understatement.

"...sticks the blade in my mouth...lets put a smile on that face....aaannnddd...why so serious?..." BUNUH BUNUH

Just watched the MoS teaser... And gotta say...

HOLY ****!!!! :wow::wow::wow:

And here I was thinking I'd stop caring about comic book movies after TDKR. :doh:

This looks very promising...

Wait, the trailer's out? Where?

I've never seen some of these Joker pics... so thought I'd share. [YT]tiSASwPi0wA[/YT]

Godzilla reboot!? Why haven't I heard of this before? Deets please.

I've never seen some of these Joker pics... so thought I'd share. [YT]tiSASwPi0wA[/YT]

:csad: God, I can't believe he's gone. I really liked that picture at 00:36. There is a lot going on in those eyes of his.

So here was my day...

I made dinner again. This time made my own beanless chili (not a fan of beans in much of anything... aside from black beans in mexican): ground turkey (we have to buy Kosher, sadly, and beef was too expensive), peppers, chili powder, onions, mushrooms, tomato paste, canned diced tomatoes with green chiles, salt, and pepper. Slow-cooked it in a crock pot for 6 hours. Served it with Cauliflower (lower-cals, low-carb). About 45 minutes later, we had Ghirardeli Irish Cream Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies (a creation of my own using Girardeli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix, Irish Cream liqueur, mint chocolate chips, and mini chocolate chips [all on top of the chocolate chips that already come with the mix]).

Then we had Havdalah (Dad's the Hazzan, we both were reading torah, so... yeah).

Then we went to Del Ray, Florida. After walking around to burn off some of the calories from the brownies, we went to a cigar bar off Atlantic Avenue called Cigar Connoisseur. Some nice cigars at that place. Sadly, I was on a budget, so I got a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Reserve Champagne. Not bad, but a bit stronger than I wanted. Also had a Bacardi rum and coke. Now I'm home, tired, buzzing a little bit, and on here for a little bit before I fall asleep.

Dark Sentinel, you still on? I really want to start learning the Tolkien languages. Any suggestions on what sources I'd need to get started?

The tragedy of Harvey dent always makes me get something in my eye....

so...dat man of steel. I am excited, this could be BB all over again.

Yep, Man of Steel's extended teaser floored me. It's definitely one of my most anticipated films of 2013 (along with Pacific Rim, Godzilla, Elysium, The Wolverine, Gravity, Robocop, etc) but it's hands down THEE comic book movie event of 2013 (Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 won't touch it, in my opinion).

Next year is shaping up to be very good, moviewise.

Not just moviewise, miss... Bioshock Infinite and MoS have my complete attention.

Yep, Man of Steel's extended teaser floored me. It's definitely one of my most anticipated films of 2013 (along with Pacific Rim, Godzilla, Elysium, The Wolverine, Gravity, Robocop, etc) but it's hands down THEE comic book movie event of 2013 (Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 won't touch it, in my opinion).

Depending on the early buzz it gets, it could very well be the movie event of next year, However I'm not entirely confident in the general audience's reaction to superman at the moment. Iron Man 3 certainly has the fact that it's currently Marvel Studios most popular property and they are trailing off the success of Avengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"