The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi: Blue Bats And Leather Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on the early buzz it gets, it could very well be the movie event of next year, However I'm not entirely confident in the general audience's reaction to superman at the moment. Iron Man 3 certainly has the fact that it's currently Marvel Studios most popular property and they are trailing off the success of Avengers.

Which can't last forever.

Anyone up? Interesting night to say the least.

I don't know why I even go on Tumblr anymore. All I see is *****ey feminists getting ******** over Daniel Tosh.

Tosh is hilarious, for anyone to get that offended by his joke, they must have not seen any comedic act in quite a while.

It was a bit tasteless, but it is Tosh. :dry:

I'm baffled as to why that woman was even attending his show. I know it's a lot of pressure when you're a celebrity, but I don't think he should have apologized. He's going to continue on making rape jokes, so what's the point?

IMO, he made a false joke and got a false response for publicity.

He has said FAR worse. This has scheme written all over it.

People have started petitions to get Tosh off the air :funny:

He is probably thrilled by that.

What did tosh do now?

Tosh, of Comedy Central's Tosh O., was called out by a female audience member at a live show for making a joke about rape. In response to his female heckler he stopped his performance to say, " "Wouldn't it be funny if that girl got raped by like, 5 guys right now? Like right now? What if a bunch of guys just raped her…"

Happy Sunday indeed. Leaving for the US of A tonight. Can't wait to get my TDKR tickets there.

I don't know about IMAX, but it sure is shot in Awesomeness.

I love Daniel Tosh, he's a grade A bastard, yet that's the appeal of his humor.
So yeah **** the haters :awesome:

Tosh is hilarious...

and it is the camera that filmed this...
catass2.gif

But if the audience member knows that's his brand of humour, why get offended...why even come to the show? This isn't like going to a comedy show to see Michael Richards and expecting Cosmo Kramer, only to get pelted by racist stuff. I don't know, we get the exact same debates in this country over Frankie Boyle, and while technically his stuff is more shocking than funny...it must be the desired effect because people keep going to see his stuff.

Maybe if Man of Steel does well, they can consider filming in IMAX for the second one, I just want them to make a good film. I won't lie though, I'm expecting a lot of ambition with this one, the biggest crime they could do, is making it safe. At least judging from the CC teaser, visually it's taking one hell of a leap and a risk.

And I love it.

Maybe if Man of Steel does well, they can consider filming in IMAX for the second one, I just want them to make a good film. I won't lie though, I'm expecting a lot of ambition with this one, the biggest crime they could do, is making it safe. At least judging from the CC teaser, visually it's taking one hell of a leap and a risk.

And I love it.

I agree. I really, really hope that this becomes an awesome trilogy or series like the current Batman. I'm loving most of the reboots so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WolverineHunt01
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"