The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi: Where Batfans Come To *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this goes here or not.

O3ZCK.jpg

Norek - I'm doing good thanks, just the usual...training lots and spending even more :o hope alls good with you!

Thought you'd be here more after you're exam..not less :hehe:

Once you go Cactus, you never go Bactus!

This should be a meme.

Georgec That is absolutely hilarious!

Back from gym and caught up.

Hello Ferd-- I was glad to meet you until I realized you we're here to fight me and kvz for The Bale! :argh: (just kidding! You can join me and kvz when we tag team him) :)

Norek! Hello, buddy. How goes it?

Cory-- I saw you dissed the Bale. :argh: apologize now or go BOOM. (If the rockstar rumor hasn't already blown you up AGAIN). And how many timess do I have to tell you Mr Matthews that you are not Feeny enough to be anyone's daddy? :woot:

You can go bactus after you go cactus. But why the heck would you? Are you catching up to my post count btw?

Hello Ferd-- I was glad to meet you until I realized you we're here to fight me and kvz for The Cory! :argh: (just kidding! You can join me and kvz when we tag team him) :)

And I'll show you a feeny :gibbs:

Hello Ferd-- I was glad to meet you until I realized you we're here to fight me and kvz for The Bale! :argh: (just kidding! You can join me and kvz when we tag team him) :)

*waves*

And, Heh! There's enough of him to go around, :cwink::cwink::oldrazz:

While compiling some code, I just got the sudden, uncontrollable urge to yell "Let the games begin!", with my arms out to the side, during the middle of the work day. So I did, much to the amusement of people passing by. :woot:

While compiling some code, I just got the sudden, uncontrollable urge to yell "Let the games begin!", with my arms out to the side, during the middle of the work day. So I did, much to the amusement of people passing by. :woot:

EPIC :lmao:
You're making me share you? :argh:

:waa: but I thought I was your Topenga.

Plotting my revenge for this betrayal.
You can't be my Topenga and tag team Bale with kvz...and exclude me. :jedi

also, assassins creed people... dont know if youve seen it or not, just saw it on ign.. http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/07/11/assassins-creed-iii-liberation-accolades-trailer

Made the terrible mistake of looking in the photo thread. :csad:

*waves*

And, Heh! There's enough of him to go around, :cwink::cwink::oldrazz:

I do wish KermitBale came in JesusBale flavor. :) But otherwise....you're cool enough that we can easily share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"