Superman Returns The TV Spots Thread (merged)

Showtime029 said:
Definately a great avatar Cinnamon.

There is a one hour Superman Special airing at 8:00PM Eastern Time on TVGC thru Comcast Cable, in about 5 minutes. I don't even know what TVGC is, right now it is a Spanish TV Show. I will keep you posted.

Thanx :) :up:

Cinemaman said:
Maybe TV-Spot 10, I cant remember, but I have already seen it.

It is similar to another one of the spots, it's just a different version, so it's a new spot.

a lot of these TV spots are rehashes of the prev spots already shown.

SpeedballLives said:
Which song is it.
Why didn't they have this song on the "Sounds" of Superman CD?

Its a remix to POD's "Lights Out"

Not on the CD

kakarot069 said:
it's mad I tell you MAAAADDD!!!!!!...

oh my...

Make it 23 spots. Just saw one with Batman Returns on TBS. It starts with the dude shooting superman and it says "In two days...nothing can stop...his return. Just a bunch of shots of the rooftop, a couple different angles. Nonetheless, a new spot!

Has the spot that has all the critic reviews in it been put online yet?

I saw a NEW TV spot last night! It came on at the first commercial break on Leno's show, updated for the weekend, because the voiceover guy mentioned the July 4th holiday! I forgot the exact words but it went something like "See Superman Returns this July 4th weekend" followed by a "fireworks" mention somewhere.

I was unable to capture it, hopefully someone else does and puts it up on Youtube.

Asr said:
I saw a NEW TV spot last night! It came on at the first commercial break on Leno's show, updated for the weekend, because the voiceover guy mentioned the July 4th holiday! I forgot the exact words but it went something like "See Superman Returns this July 4th weekend" followed by a "fireworks" mention somewhere.

I was unable to capture it, hopefully someone else does and puts it up on Youtube.

any new scenes in it?

Sorry, I don't remember if there were new scenes.

I just saw ANOTHER new TV spot! Holy crapz! It came on during a commercial break for Conan O'Brien's show (re-run)!

There were two visual breaks that showed these words: "The power" "(forgot the next one)" "Returns"

I haven't seen all the TV spots but this one had a few scenes I haven't seen in previous ones, like young Clark leaping over the cornfield. Sorry it's kinda a blur right now, I wasn't really paying attention to the spot (multi-tasking with Web surfing).

Just saw a new TV Spot during the All Star game that had a baseball theme and showed new footage from the plane sequence.

They've started running tv spots in every commercial break here with the message 'In theatres Thursday'. I was surprised because my understanding was the movie was going to be released thursday August 3rd. Hours later the tv stations started running the ads with correct date.Got all excited for nothing.*sighs*

I wonder how come nobody saw the final spot where he is stopping the plane on the baseball field and they show the footage as he crushes the nose of the plane. I haven't seen it online yet either, it is the best one in my opinion.

Showtime029 said:
I wonder how come nobody saw the final spot where he is stopping the plane on the baseball field and they show the footage as he crushes the nose of the plane. I haven't seen it online yet either, it is the best one in my opinion.
I haven't seen the one you are talking about on TV Showtime but I just checked the Official site and it is not there....they only have 8 TVSpots listed...wasn't their more that that? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"