Superman Returns The TV Spots Thread (merged)

Credit goes to Bizzaro Clark at the BT forums, who was gracious enough to upload it for us. :up:

Thanks MEZHEB!

New shot of him in the air hovering in space...the stabbing scene....new shot of the boat splitting...GREAT!

The Fallen said:
Eat that you haters! X3 just got pwned!

Totally uncalled for. Plus, the mods take this stuff really seriously. Edit out your post before you get into trouble.

Can anyone tell what's going on in the last frame when Superman opens his eyes?

The Fallen said:
The clip was AWESOMENESS. Eat that you haters! X3 just got pwned!

LOL Yes, my pal! The last X3 spot seems a XBOX bad videogame

Very cool spot,i loved it:up: The shot of the yacht breaking is stunning and Lex stabbing Supes is what Ive been wanting to see,much better than the trailer IMO

Screen caps. We need screen caps. Routh looks to be acting up a storm in that stabbing scene :up:

Morgoth said:
No it didn't, not by a long shot.

That was no big deal at all. Only thing new I saw was Lex stabbing Supes. I just watched the 7 min. X-3 preview and it looks way way better than this poor excuse for a Superman movie.

If I want to see the real Superman I'll watch TAS, or read a comic. Bryan never has read a comic, nor does he care. I'll give this movie a chance but, once again Singer butchers a comic icon.

Lol it takes 7 minutes of footage to equal like 20 seconds of SR :cool: HA HA HA

Morgoth said:

That was no big deal at all. Only thing new I saw was Lex stabbing Supes. I just watched the 7 min. X-3 preview and it looks way way better than this poor excuse for a Superman movie.

If I want to see the real Superman I'll watch TAS, or read a comic. Bryan never has read a comic, nor does he care. I'll give this movie a chance but, once again Singer butchers a comic icon.

Why don't you hop over the X3 forums, leave us all in peace, and put a lid on your Superman Returns bashing. That should be beneficial for all of us.

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
Totally uncalled for. Plus, the mods take this stuff really seriously. Edit out your post before you get into trouble.

It's all in fun man. I dig X-men I really do. If I get banned for that, it's pretty petty IMO.

Morgoth said:

I had the exact OPPOSITE reaction. X3 didn't do anything for me while SR clip gave me goosebumps.

And unless you've seen SR, then I don't think you can already call it a "poor excuse for a Superman movie" nor is it "butchered", mmmmkay?:down

Morgoth said:

AHAHA What are you saying, bring us the crappy X3 TV SPOTS. When we'll have a preview (probably in June) we can compare them.

Some screens:

1.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

This ad was so cool! I loved the beginning when the camera moved around Superman and closed in on his ear to show him using his super-hearing. That will be such a a neat scene in the movie! :) :up:

true316 said:
This ad was so cool! I loved the beginning when the camera moved around Superman and closed in on his ear to show him using his super-hearing. That will be such a a neat scene in the movie! :) :up:

It's one of the most anticipated scenes in the movie. Singer talked about it in one of the blogs, and I've been wanting to see it ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"