The Ultimate College Football Thread!!!!!!!!! OMG - - Part 2

Damn I've missed college football.

Mike Gundy is fifty now. Still a man.

I hope Michigan plasters Florida on Saturday. And I'm a Gators fan. I just don't want the neanderthal football team to take anything anyway from the real stars of this season, the Gators Volleyball team (2-0, ranked #3 in the nation) and the Gators Soccer team (4-0, ranked #2 in the nation).

So go Blue.

As a Jets fan I'm watching these college games with a particular emphasis on possible franchise QBs.

I watched the entirety of the Wyoming/Iowa game just to see Josh Allen. He and the offense put up only three points and he threw two interceptions. His best throw of the day should have been a TD pass but the receiver bobbled it and did not maintain possession. I saw some of the physical attributes that intrigues NFL scouts as well as some of the Carson Wentz comparisons.

Ba ha Florida. Michigan spots you 2 TDs on int returns, and you are still going to lose the game.

Florida has managed only 3 points on offense. And in the second half they have looked utterly awful on offense.

Notre Dame just said, don't even, bro.

So is Bobby Petrino still at Louisville? And is he still a scumbag?

Western Michigan and USC are tied at 14 early in the third.

My Ducks start the Willie Taggart era with a 77-21 win over Southern Utah. Real test comes next week against Nebraska.

The UGA Bulldogs have shown themselves to be the top contender for the superbowl.

Did I say superbowl? yes I did... No way am i letting the falcons do that again.

I'll probably watch UCLA/Texas A&M tonight to get a look at Josh Rosen.

That VT/West Virginia game was lit

Kevin Sumlin's hot seat just got hotter

LoL...I don't quite understand why Sumlin would be on a hot seat. A&M is not a big time program like Texas or Oklahoma. Sumlin is the best thing that has ever happen to that program. I suspect A&M will go the route of Vandy if they are foolish to let Sumlin go.

LoL...the arrogance of the AD to proclaim the most successful modern coach in that program history would on a hot seat, consistently winning 8 or more games a year, putting the program on the map. Especially, with all the socal led big name retreads that consistently do nothing but collect bigtime checks.

Yea so um... Texas A&M... um....

UCLA.. they just..

I need a beer.

tumblr_ovf0g5d9f21udamoro4_400.gif

LoL...I don't quite understand why Sumlin would be on a hot seat. A&M is not a big time program like Texas or Oklahoma. Sumlin is the best thing that has ever happen to that program. I suspect A&M will go the route of Vandy if they are foolish to let Sumlin go.

LoL...the arrogance of the AD to proclaim the most successful modern coach in that program history would on a hot seat, consistently winning 8 or more games a year, putting the program on the map. Especially, with all the socal led big name retreads that consistently do nothing but collect bigtime checks.

A&M people are not happy with him.

Who doesn't love being a mediocre 8-5 and finishing unranked every season? :atp:

It was so great to have football back this weekend. Bama was in midseason form, the Mich-Fla game was exciting, and the C-A-T-S Cats Cats Cats! notched an important W.

I watched the first half of UCLA/Texas A&M, then decided to watch Die Hard, returned to the game at 44-31 and watched the end of the comeback.

I'll probably watch UCLA/Texas A&M tonight to get a look at Josh Rosen.

That was one crazy game......and even though I'm an SEC in Texas fan, I have to snicker a little.....ok, a lot. I'm not an Aggie fan.

]It was so great to have football back this weekend. Bama was in midseason form[/B], the Mich-Fla game was exciting, and the C-A-T-S Cats Cats Cats! notched an important W.

I have to disagree....I thought Alabama looked very slow....they are missing their front line, BUT.....I LOVED the play calling on the offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"