The Ultimate College Football Thread!!!!!!!!! OMG - - Part 2

I know that pain since UK has often been the victim of many an SEC beating, but relinquishing a 13 point 4th quarter lead, forgetting to cover a UF WR, and missing a FG at the end was rinse-and-repeat agony.

I'm also just bitter that we wound up with the coaching situation I absolutely didn't want. I was so so happy to see Les Miles go. It was beyond overdue, but I wanted Tom Herman dammit!!!! Who do I wind up with?! Orgeron! ORGERON!!!!! :angry:

Yes, Tennessee knows that pain as well. Let's not cover for a hail mary, because.....yeah, they may go for getting just enough yardage for a FG to tie it... so that Florida can execute one with ease to win the game.

I have seen some of the worst coaching in College and Pro Football this season that I have not seen in all my years of watching football. It has been pathetic.

The matchups don't excite me as much this week. Still trying to play amateur scout with these quarterbacks. Saw a little of Sam Darnold last night.

Immortalfire, I think your boys are cheating right now.

image.php.gif

Been watching Ok St. vs Texas Tech. Been eyeing Mason Rudolph.

LSU is trailing 24-14.

Orgeron gotta go...like...NOW. He's not gonna last the season. I'm sure they're looking for his replacement as I type.

Everyone knew Ed O was a bad hire. Everyone except LSU.

Oregon is now 4-1 after beating Cal last night but it was a costly win. They were already without a starting TE, LB, WR, and S entering the game but as the game went on, they lost their starting QB (broken collarbone), backup QB (possible concussion), starting RB (shoulder), starting WR (ribs/leg), starting LB (ankle), and starting S (targeting penalty in first half.) They're now going to have to play Washington State with likely a true FR QB backed up by a converted true FR WR and a walk-on true FR.

Omg we shut out Tennessee in Knoxville :hmr: :eek:

Georgia is the truth. I'm not sure UK even has a prayer when they tangle at the end of the season. Still, if a UGA-Bama title game sounds interesting to say the least.

Georgia is the truth. I'm not sure UK even has a prayer when they tangle at the end of the season. Still, if a UGA-Bama title game sounds interesting to say the least.

only if our defense stays sharp.... not sure whats going to happen now that Eason is back...

I guess we will see... I like them both. Wouldn't at all surprise me if Eason left and went to the west coast. bad place, Richt recruited him... He may go to Miami.

better be ready to cut that check for the buyout clause

It'll cost 12 million, but the stringers in this town are beyond loaded, and they take their football hella serious. I wouldn't be surprised if they were getting that money together right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"