The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please, B'Wanna beast would just combine Kazar's sabertooth tiger with a cockroach and then tell it to eat him. :o

The Beast.....and dare I say, easily. :o

The stupidest thing about Bwanna beast is that all the things he creates out of other animals don't kill him fist while he's looking for things to combine. Saber Kitty would set things right!

The Kings of the Jungle rumble wildly. No animals were harmed in the making of this battle. BB wins 4-2

1902621-huntress.jpg

Huntress

2009621-tumblr_lmhvhk6usg1qcprm4o1_500.jpg

vs. Kate Bishop

Ka-zar. He took down Thanos after all. :dry: Plus I have no clue who that other guy is.

It's that type of attitude that lead to Wolverine beating Lobo. If you don't wanna take the time to hit up Wikipedia to make an educated guess, then don't vote at all cuz it makes us all look bad. :o

Love Kate Bishop! But Huntress better win. All the experience she has.

It's that type of attitude that lead to Wolverine beating Lobo. If you don't wanna take the time to hit up Wikipedia to make an educated guess, then don't vote at all cuz it makes us all look bad. :o
Us as in posters or perverts? Actually I was kinda kidding, hence the dry face in my post but I actually think Ka-zar could take him because he's fought harder.

with no match stipulations I'll go with the better markswoman at long range.

Kate

With no intention of losing to some young blood in hot sunglasses, Huntress holds nothing back. Poor Kate gives it her all with arrows flinging aplenty and fighting skill, but Huntress' combative skills overpower in this 8-2 melee.

2008639-slade_wilson_2.png

Deathstroke

1893447-moonknight00.jpg

vs. Moon Knight

Slade...

Moon Knight would just be trying to hold on with his gimmicks these days.

F***ing Bendis...

Slade. All Moon Knight has going for him is his crazy and even then that barely works in his favor.

My heart says Moonie, but my head overules my heart on this one and Slade would pretty much own the Knight here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"