The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Apocalyptian Tech? The hell he isn't. :o

Didn't Batman hack into Apocalyptic technology before?

Yeah? And?

He could probably hack Stark Tech too.

I mean, that really goes into the concept of how awesome Batman is than whether or not the Apoclyptian tech is worth a damn. I mean, he hacked Space God technology. That's pretty GD awesome. Took him some years, money, and clandestine infiltrations, but he did it. Unless you're talking about that business with that Supergirl thing from Superman/Batman.....cuz then all he really did there was turn on some bombs. :o

Has Starks armor ever fended off a hack from a Celestial? If it has, then I guess Cyborg wouldn't have much luck either......but seeing as it hasn't, and in fact has been hacked by everybody from Asian mathematicians to Skrulls, I'm gonna go ahead and say that it would go down easy to Space God Tech.

Last edited:
Yeah? And?

He could probably hack Stark Tech too.

I mean, that really goes into the concept of how awesome Batman is than whether or not the Apoclyptian tech is worth a damn. I mean, he hacked Space God technology. That's pretty GD awesome. Took him some years, money, and clandestine infiltrations, but he did it. Unless you're talking about that business with that Supergirl thing from Superman/Batman.....cuz then all he really did there was turn on some bombs. :o

Has Starks armor ever fended off a hack from a Celestial? If it has, then I guess Cyborg wouldn't have much luck either......but seeing as it hasn't, and in fact has been hacked by everybody from Asian mathematicians to Skrulls, I'm gonna go ahead and say that it would go down easy to Space God Tech.
The point is if Batman can do it, I'm sure Stark tech can to.

Possibly, if Stark was the one in the Armor maybe.

Devastation brought down onto Cyborg, and War Machine wins 6-3

brqdpiyxp78kxk8ok.jpg

Lobo

2679215-ghost_rider__4___page_4.jpg

vs. Ghost Rider

That could go either way.

I'll have to think on it.

Ghost Rider. I can see him using that Penance stare on Lobo and for a guy killing his people, that could destroy a guy.

I don't know.....Penance stare might only make him horny.

Lobo, I don't think the Penance Stare would bother him at all. He would probably just laugh like Hell.

lobo. Penance stare would just make him say "thanks for the memories"

gotta go w/ the main man LOBO

Lobo is left catatonic by the Spirit of Vengeance 6-4

877400-circe_003_zpsc9fdb914.jpg

Circe

2852119-avengers_004__282013_29__28digital_29__28zone_empire___29___page_16_zpsbde6808d.jpg

vs. Thor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back