The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will but you first must explain to me why a guy with weakness to fire has heat vision? I'm not sure about new 52, but pre 52 MM had over come his fire weakness. He could also go Fernus.

I will but you first must explain to me why a guy with weakness to fire has heat vision? I'm not sure about new 52, but pre 52 MM had over come his fire weakness. He could also go Fernus.

Preaching to the choir man! That's like a whiny baby being allergic to water. It makes no f-ing sense! :argh: It's like they thought of these heroes with powers and weaknesses but didn't sit down to think this through.

Sentry wore himself out fighting the Hulk, Anyone that wimpy has no chance at all against anyone in the upper levels of power in DC. In addition J'onn can increase his size via shape changing which would increase his strength proportionately. On top of all that he has an unstable mind which would fill any telepath with unholy glee.

You clearly haven't seen the Sentry really let loose, especially when he went crazy and realized him and the Void are one. If you are talking about WW Hulk, that dude would have given the entire JLA a problem.

Sentry will lose if this was oreo eating contest.
But he can fair pretty well in a physical fight against J'onn.
I will but you first must explain to me why a guy with weakness to fire has heat vision?
Old comics, anything can happen.

Sentry wins 4-2.

Doomsday

doomsday_by_demitrybelmont-d4yvlp9.jpg

vs

Hyperion

4bc61c8cbcb99.jpg

I actually don't know. Did Superman hold back against DD the first time they fought? Haven't read the comic in years but can't remember. I know Hyperion wouldn't hold back.

I actually don't know. Did Superman hold back against DD the first time they fought? Haven't read the comic in years but can't remember. I know Hyperion wouldn't hold back.
Superman stood up to him and took the first punch standing, Doomsday's later attacks became harder to bear.
In a mini series "Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey" it was revealed that Doomsday adapts, after a first fight you need to go through a different strategy to win.

Based on that, I guess Hyperion might win the first time, lose miserably the second, unless he chooses to kill the creature.

Which he very well might choose to do. I'll vote later this round. But i need to read Supreme Power again. Its been awhile.

Superman stood up to him and took the first punch standing, Doomsday's later attacks became harder to bear.
In a mini series "Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey" it was revealed that Doomsday adapts, after a first fight you need to go through a different strategy to win.

Based on that, I guess Hyperion might win the first time, lose miserably the second, unless he chooses to kill the creature.

If it's one and done, then I can see Hyperion winning that first fight. But if it's out of 10 matches, I can only see Hype winning 3 times max, and I'm being generous.

I always consider these one and done random encounters. If these were best of 10 I'd change my votes on some.

One and done, I'm going Hyperion because he tends to be more ruthless than Superman. He wouldn't hesitate to kill DD when he has the chance.

I'm going Doomsday here as well. but it would destroy Earth this fight.

it ends in a 3-3 tie as they kill each other.

Persephone her wiki

latest

vs

Blade

3035584-blade-eric-brooks-8.jpg

Can't find anything on Persephone but the wiki says that she has invulnerability and telekinesis. That is a powerful combo. It seems like Wildstorm has a more powerful breed of vampire so I'll throw a vote to her.

I'm having some trouble with my laptop and connection, but i promise a new match will be up by Tuesday night.

Also in the upset of the year, Persephone defeats blade 3 to 2.

Special recess battle (until Lobo comes up with a new match)

3790676-tumblr_m63c4biyng1qknht2o1_500.jpg

BULLSEYE

vs

27269-3992-30256-1-deadshot.jpg

I'm having some trouble with my laptop and connection, but i promise a new match will be up by Tuesday night.

Also in the upset of the year, Persephone defeats blade 3 to 2.

Freaking liar! :argh:

Right now Bullseye but next year Deadshot. Once Wil Smith plays him, he'll be as unbeatable as Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"