The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis 1.0

Thread Overlord's Minion
Reaction score
Here's the deal:

-Our thread was so badass, so unfailingly popular that the Hype itself was about to collapse from the level of OWNAGE we were emitting.

For the good of the Hype and the Internet as a whole, we're going to restart this thread from #1.

Please try to keep the level of AWESOME to an acceptable level.

As stated by the Founder:

Hellstormer said:
-----------------------------------------------RULES-----------------------------------------
Please read before voting.
1) I, Genesis 1.0 or someone I appoint will post a match.
Hellstormer said:
2) Make a post clearly stating who you think will win and I will tally these posts and give a score. The higher score in the end is the winner. If your post is not clear your vote will be rejected.

3) The heroes are always fighting at their most recent power levels before they were dead/powerless unless otherwise noted.

4) Teams are always the most recent incarnation before they were disbanded.

5) Any power connection such as the Speedforce, Motherbox, Power Cosmic ect. is still in effect regardless of the location unless otherwise stated.

6)There are no ringouts, competitors must be defeated by one another unless otherwise mentioned.
7) Never vote against Azrael or Moon Knight! :mad:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2hgy9og.jpg

Gamora "The Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe"

VS

20qfcjm.jpg

Deathstroke "The Terminator"

Vote Stands: 7-1 Gamora

Here's the deal:

-Our thread was so badass, so unfailingly popular that the Hype itself was about to collapse from the level of OWNAGE we were emitting.

For the good of the Hype and the Internet as a whole, we're going to restart this thread from #1.

Please try to keep the level of AWESOME to an acceptable level.
And as such Moon Knight vs Azrael will end the boards as we know them...

And as such Moon Knight vs Azrael will end the boards as we know them...

Actually we are all trembling in fear of the epic battle between Gleek & H.E.R.B.I.E... it's titanic might may cause it to spill over from the Marvel/DC non-fight thread!!!! lawdy, lawdy...but I can hear the walls a-shakin' from that one! :oldrazz:

(oh yeah..Gamora ftw)

:bh:

This fight seems familiar to me... Deathstroke FTW.

Is everybody supposed to vote again or something? I thought we still had the count from the last thread.

That was my understanding considering that the vote count is in the initial post of this thread.

Congrats on the new thread Genesis

this is a great match-up, i'll side with Deathstroke in a close fight

Much appreciated to all the congrats. It takes the sting out when you have to restart because your thread's one of the most popular on the entire site.

The Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe SPANKS DC's Terminator as Deathstroke falls hard 10-2.

Meh, they're both bats*** crazy.

I'll go with the one for a mad god patron.

Moon Knight

1-1 TIE

Meh, sometimes that's an asset and others....

2- Azrael

Meh, sometimes that's an asset and others....

2- Azrael

The score is 2-Azrael? How many votes make up an Azrael? Is this some kind of inside joke, like how me and my friends know that the Hulk weighs exactly one wolf?

I vote Moon Knight and demand answers! :cmad:

I never liked Azrael but the guys got skills. I'll go with Azrael on this one

When and where are they fighting?

The score is 2-Azrael? How many votes make up an Azrael? Is this some kind of inside joke, like how me and my friends know that the Hulk weighs exactly one wolf?

I vote Moon Knight and demand answers! :cmad:

Heh, you know it was supposed to be 2-1 Azrael.:o

Now it's 3-2 Azrael.

When (i.e. what phase of the moon) and where (I read Spector's Merc days as giving him an advantage if its outside of an urban setting - not that he's lousy in the city... the bulk of his Moon Knight work has taken place in the city, but he shares that with Azrael) are they fighting?

I can't vote against either!!!

Are these the pictured incarnations or the current incarnations. If it's current nigh-powerless Marc Spector and Suit of Sorrows Azrael then Az takes it EASY. If it's powered Moon Knight against Jean-Paul Moon Knight wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"