The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannonball and Iceman. Difference maker is going to be Iceman. If he drops the temp just low enough, Booster Gold will be taken out of it making it 2 on 1 and I just don't see Black Lightning beating them both.

Isn't Cannonball nigh-invulnerable when blasting, still? Wouldn't that make him very hard for team DC to take down?

Bobby and Sam FTW.

Yeah he's nearly invulnerable while in blast mode, but Booster has a nigh impenetrable shield and BL can use his own abilities to shield him, so it's not a knockdown victory on either side.

Seeing Bobby take on BL would be just AWESOME. I already know Booster and Sam are going to head straight for each other.

Personally? I dunno yet, it's gonna be damn close.

5-5 TIE

Booster and BL. People forget, Booster survived a hit from Doomsday back when that meant something.

He's also been hit and hit by blasts and been thrown several hundred feet or into buildings / the ground / etc and expressed pain.

Also note that he's been knocked out how many times since his inception? Obviously that shield isn't an end-all to attacks.

6-5 Black Lightning & Booster Gold

It's not, but I think it'll stand up to a few Cannonball strikes.

Which is why I think Sam would go after BL after figuring out BG's shield can't be penetrated by him. BL can block bullets, but deflecting a man-sized object going as fast as Sam can is outside his power set, I believe.

With BL down, I think Bobby and Sam could come up with a way to take down Booster's artifacts.

Which is why I think Sam would go after BL after figuring out BG's shield can't be penetrated by him. BL can block bullets, but deflecting a man-sized object going as fast as Sam can is outside his power set, I believe.

With BL down, I think Bobby and Sam could come up with a way to take down Booster's artifacts.

Plus Bobby could freeze molecules or something like that. I just see Iceman being the x-factor here(yes pun intended!)and I don't see anyone taking him down if he plays dirty.

Watch The Cape! Great show!

Last edited:
The battle turns on the strongest and most experienced guy, Black Lightning. He'll be the last man standing.

I'll go Cannonball and Drake, there's nothing Booster can really do to him but he can batter Booster into unconsciousness with sheer repeated force, while Drake will have his hands full with BL, Sam comes in for the assist and that's that.

Cannonball & Iceman

Seasoned vet meets the Comic World's Odds & Ends as Bobby Drake teams with Sam Gunthrie to take on the wily and powerful, Black Lightning and everyone's favorite Time Thief, Booster Gold. In the end, it's Booster's shield and BL's Power that delivers them a 10-8 victory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back