The "Ultimate DC Universe" RPG, Season 3.0: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Eh, **** it...

BAT ROGUE! :cmad:

I suppose it isn't technically mandatory, but I did want to go by app's, in redoing the roster.

Hell, if you want, just quote your original.

Not a prob I should have it up in the next day or so...feeling kind of out of it right now.

Okay so I am not quite out of it yet....

'ULTIMATE DC UNIVERSE' RPG Application.

Screenname: MST3K 4ever

Character You Would Like To Play: The Atom

Basic History Of The Character: Rhiannon "Ray" Palmer is a doctor of molecular biology at Star-Labs. She is strong-willed and fiercely independent because her parents are so well known in Gotham so she wants to prove that she can do things without having to rely on her parents. "Ray" graduated from Central City Tech with a PHD in molecular biology at the age of 24 and moved back to Gotham taking an entry level position at Star-Labs she has worked long and hard to obtain her position at Star-Labs and is on the verge of a major breakthrough in Diabetes research. Using a fragment of a dwarf star that was discovered by others at Star-Labs her intention is to shrink a specialized computer chip to help the pancreas secrete insulin...and that is where the first post will pick up at.

Three Reasons Why You Have Chosen That Character:

1. No one has really tried to play the Atom before (I know in Season there was an attempt but it faded out) and I think this character has some real potential.

2. I played a character in the "Amagalm Universe" RPG simular to this one and I really miss playing. This will (in a way) give me a creative outlet for that.

3. I have seen the roster and I like the people in this RPG.

What Do You Plan On Doing With This Character As A Person (IE: How are you 'utlimizing' him or her?): I am making "The Atom" female, she will not have the emotional ties of a relationship (like Ray did with his wife), and she will be much more into the action-adventure aspects of being a super-hero as opposed to being just a scientist.

Two Complete Sentences In Proper English Explaining What You Can Bring To This RPG (As A Player): 1) Over 25 years of experience 2) A repect for the other players.

What Fonts Do You Plan To Use For Your Character’s Speech? (Makes the roster look better):I think this one works just fine

Please Provide A Small Sample Post In The Format You Wish To Portray Your Character In:

The Atom hops out of Rachel Dawes phone unnoticed at first and then Rachel sees her and her mouth drops open.

The Atom says, "Yeah I know I get that reaction a lot."

Rachel rubs her eyes and hangs up the phone. She shakes her head and just stares for a moment.

The Atom says, "D.A. Dawes Gotham needs your help right now. Those things in the city could be targeting Commisioner Gordon & The Mayor we have to work together."

Rachel says, "What are you talking about? First off why should I believe any of this?"

The Atom says,"Okay I know I don't have any credibility with you at all. However Batman sent me to you and asked for me to get your help."

Rachel replies, "Why am I not surprised that somehow Batman is connected to all fo this? Okay let's just say for the moment Batman did send you what should we do with Gordon and the Mayor? And again why should I trust you?"

The Atom sighs and hovers off of Rachel's desk and returns to normal height.

Rachel is stairing at Rhiannon Plamer and says, "I know....you're you're the drink tray you ruined my dress."

Rhiannon says, "Send me a bill. Anyway knowing what you know about me and our history do you think I would come here if it wasn't a serious matter? Do you have any idea how hummilating this is for me? Asking you for help?"

Rachel nods and says, "True, okay you got my help what do you suggest we do?"

Rhiannon says, "Well ...Star Labs...they got a panic room there that would rival most Government facilities. We get them in there."

Rachel says, "Okay, how do we explain you and me and getting them in there."

Rhiannon says, "We could say you're doing this for their safety. Best interests of the city stuff...they can't see me though. If Star Labs sees me helping you all there could be some very uncomfortable questions. I'll shrink down and feed you access codes and things like that by....hiding in your ear."

Rachel looks at her as if to say, "are you crazy?"

Rhiannon says, "Look up until five minutes ago did you think I would hop out of your phone? Just hold you cell-phone up to your ear and you can say you're talking to me. We can tell them to that you and I are friends and you needed my help with this situation."

Rachel says, "All-right then I guess I better call the Chief and alert him to get Gordon and the mayor together. Then we'll go to Star Labs."

Rachel makes her calls and then says to Rhiannon, "Okay we're on. Guess you better get ready."

Rhiannon nods and shrinks down changing into the Atom. Rachel opens her jacket pocket and The Atom asks, "Why?"

Rachel replies, "I don't want you in my ear any longer than you have to be. I am taking a serious risk in this operation."

The Atom hops in her pocket and asks, "Does this make us even for the dress?"

Rachel smirks and replies, "It's a start."

Do You Know How To Post Pictures On The Hype?: Yeah I've done it, problem it's hard to post a picture of a character who doesn't exist. I haven't found any pictures of a female version of The Atom...if there were some I would gladly do it.

Actually, I think we'd need a Flash Rogue more than a Bat rogue at this point.

Actually, I think we'd need a Flash Rogue more than a Bat rogue at this point.

Screw what we 'need'. :cmad:

Though I have to admit, I wouldn't mind seeing one of them finally getting their time to shine. :o

Also, MST...

batman1andahalfra8.png

Screw what we 'need'. :cmad:

Though I have to admit, I wouldn't mind seeing one of them finally getting their time to shine. :o

Also, MST...

batman1andahalfra8.png
After I finish with one of my guy's who knows, I may pick one up. ;)

Wait...what is the deal with Wally West in here?

Wait...what is the deal with Wally West in here?

As of right now, he doesn't exist. Barry was engaged to Iris when she died, no Wally was discussed. Bart Allen is Kid Flash right now.

Retconned out of existence. BnK played him against my wishes in Season 1

BnK doing something GL doesn't like? No! :wow:
Imagine this scenario: Its Why So Serious?, and you're playing Bats at the beginning of his career. You don't want a Robin yet, but someone throws a fit because he thinks he should be involved in creating the RPG and signs up as him anyway.

Imagine this scenario: Its Why So Serious?, and you're playing Bats at the beginning of his career. You don't want a Robin yet, but someone throws a fit because he thinks he should be involved in creating the RPG and signs up as him anyway.

Yes. I've noticed BnK is a little bit too...umm..what's the word? Oh, over entitled at times.

But why was it allowed? Why was he approved then?
He threw a fit because MB and Question used the bnkrpg account without telling him first, and felt entitled to play whomever he wanted no matter how much I said I didn't want it.

Even though I fear I know the answer, is there any possible scenario under which you would be cool with Wally? :O

'ULTIMATE DC UNIVERSE' RPG Application.

Screenname: MST3K 4ever

Character You Would Like To Play: Giganta

Basic History Of The Character: Doris Zuel was from the University of California. She was a brillaint Track & Field star and a lock for the Olympics. However she did have one problem she was using steroids and she was thrown out of the University after she failed a drug test. She then became determined to be a star in Hollywood since that seemed like a good path to fortune and fame. After weeks and weeks of struggling to make ends meet her agent got her a job to be a spokesperson for a new & improved exercise machine. The manufacture of the machine knew it was a failure, but they had bankrolled millions into it and needed this thing to sell or they would be finished. They called a lab that was just getting out from under a major Government investigation, and needed something to divert attention away from the Government investigation. They agreed to have their doctors endorse the machine if the manufacturing company agreed not only to share in the profits but if their spokesperson would agree to be a part of their experiment involving a new kind of human growth hormone. Doris refused but the manufacturer figured a way around it. By having Doris go on a "diet" as part of the exercise program. They would (without her knowledge) sprinkle a powder form of the hormone in her food or drinks and even pump it through the air-vents in her apartment. Needless to say she has experienced an intersting side-effect...

(If approved the 1st post will pick up with her discovering her power)

Three Reasons Why You Have Chosen That Character:

1. It's an interesting balance to my other character The Atom

2. I enjoy playing villains and it's one that hasn't been tried yet.

3. She isn't anyone hero's nemesis (she has gone against Wonder Woman, The Atom and in JLU she is drawn to The Flash) and this makes it possibly for me to play her against just about anyone

What Do You Plan On Doing With This Character As A Person (IE: How are you 'utlimizing' him or her?): In the comics her powers are derived from magic this time she gets them from a pharmecutical company. As opposed to the other versions this one is much more refined not as violent but much more calculating and devious.

Two Complete Sentences In Proper English Explaining What You Can Bring To This RPG (As A Player): 1) Over 25 years of RPGing 2) I know most of the people here.

What Fonts Do You Plan To Use For Your Character’s Speech? (Makes the roster look better): I think this one will work just fine.

Please Provide A Small Sample Post In The Format You Wish To Portray Your Character In:

Doris looks at the camera, smiles and says, "And you do can have a body just like me when you try the Ulti-bod 2100. Here's how you can get your own Ulti-bod 2100!"

The director yells, "And Cut ! Perfect Doris!"

She stops smiling and says with a great deal of boredom, "Thanks Wayne I'll be in my trailer. I can't wait to get out of this 2 bit infomercal crap and move onto bigger & better things."

Doris starts towards her trailer and then stumbles a bit. Quickly two men rush to her side and begin to pick her up. She regains her balance and says, "I'm okay! I'm okay! I just need to lay down for a minute I've been having some serious dizzy spells lately."

She enters her trailer and lays down. There is a knock at the door and she says, "What?"

The head of the exercise company Brice Taylor says, "Doris it's me Brice can I see you for a moment?"

Doris says, "All-right only for minute I'm still feeling a little dizzy."

Brice enters the trailer and says, "Doris I am a little worried about you. Can you finish this job? I mean you have been having dizzy spells and these diva moments more and more frequently. Is there anything I can do?"

She says, "Yeah a day off or two. If I have to do another 12 hour shoot with me layin on that peice of crap I think I will throw-up. Which I am starting to do as well."

Brice says, "Yeah tell you what. I'll talk to Wayne and see if I can get you some time off."

Doris says, "Fine I think I need to get some rest."

Brice says, "Fair enough." He leaves as Doris starts to fall asleep. As he closes the door she sits up and opens a window very quietly.

Okay Brice let's see what you do now? I am so onto you clowns.

Brice dials a number on his phone and says, "Yeah it's me...dizzy spells and mood swings are off the chart now...she is also starting to vomit...yeah...I think we need to back off the powder for a day or two....look your little drug is really dangerous as it is if she dies then we're all screwed...good...I'll sned her home...get that crap out of her apartment pronto...right."

He hangs up the phone and begins to re-enter the trailer as Doris lays back down and acts as though she is still asleep. She stirs when he opens the door.

Brice says, "Doris you're right you need sometime off, why don't you go get some rest come back the day after tomorrow. I'll tell Wayne to shoot the stuff without you and you can do pick-ups then."

She nods and says, "Thanks Brice." She embraces him and leaves the trailer

Doris leaves the lot and pulls out from her pocket Brice's cell phone. She sees the last number he dialed and smiles as she says, "Gotcha!"

Do You Know How To Post Pictures On The Hype?:
180px-

He threw a fit because MB and Question used the bnkrpg account without telling him first, and felt entitled to play whomever he wanted no matter how much I said I didn't want it.

Was it pretty early in the Season? Or was it like later to where it really conflicted with your plans?

Even though I fear I know the answer, is there any possible scenario under which you would be cool with Wally? :O
It depends on the scenario. PM me your idea.

Was it pretty early in the Season? Or was it like later to where it really conflicted with your plans?
It was early on, and I just flat out ignored them.

...They already are...

. the 'Ultimate' World: History and Parameters of the Ultimate DC Universe.

The following posts contain, the parameters and history of this universe. Use these as a starting point, to get to know this world. What you do in it and how your character reacts in it is entirely up to you. Good luck!

.post one.

.post two.

:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"