The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season II Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Sachsmachine said:
Hey can we play multiple characters here? I was toying with the idea of using Quicksilver and having Wanda as an attached npc, until someone wishes to play her of course. Just wondering if anyone's opposed to the idea.

Hey, I'm playing Magneto and am looking for a really interesting story. Do you want to do something with Magneto and Quicksilver? Scarlet Witch could be involved as well...we could have a nice old family reunion lol :p

(are you going to play them as heroes or villains?)

Well, i think im going to drop iron fist, (after all of two posts) because the character is really undeveloped so i dont have alot of background to work on anymore. so here is my application for.

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: Valentine

Character you would like to play:

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Victor Van Damme could control his metallic hide and could shoot out sharp quills from his forearms; of which reed richard scarred his face with, he also has a healing factor (of sorts) but it cannot heal wounds done by its own quills. He has goat-hooved legs like a demon. and controls his own little nation as per usual.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. Because in the 616 universe he is everyones enemy so there is alot of opportunity to make good storylines involving him.

2. Because Doom's powers in UM are really cool and they interest me.

3.Help him get his revenge on the FF

What can you bring to this game?
Well hopefully some more story the last time :p and maybe i could work him into being a villain for the FF. get him to work his Evil genius muscles you know :D

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:
As many as the story needs
Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: yes
425px-UFF012_cov.jpg

I'm pissed off, I don't come into the Marvel comics section, I check my control panel for updates, so had no idea about the new season thread, someone could have said you'd decided on a new thread.

Basically, grr

Noon said:
I'm pissed off, I don't come into the Marvel comics section, I check my control panel for updates, so had no idea about the new season thread, someone could have said you'd decided on a new thread.

Basically, grr
sorry bout not telling you, like I said I thought you already knew about the new thread.

Mr.Valentine said:
Well, i think im going to drop iron fist, (after all of two posts) because the character is really undeveloped so i dont have alot of background to work on anymore. so here is my application for.

Screen Name: Valentine

Character you would like to play:

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Victor Van Damme could control his metallic hide and could shoot out sharp quills from his forearms; of which reed richard scarred his face with, he also has a healing factor (of sorts) but it cannot heal wounds done by its own quills. He has goat-hooved legs like a demon. and controls his own little nation as per usual.

1. Because in the 616 universe he is everyones enemy so there is alot of opportunity to make good storylines involving him.

2. Because Doom's powers in UM are really cool and they interest me.

3.Help him get his revenge on the FF

What can you bring to this game?
Well hopefully some more story the last time :p and maybe i could work him into being a villain for the FF. get him to work his Evil genius muscles you know :D

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:
As many as the story needs
Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: yes
425px-UFF012_cov.jpg
approved :up:

updated roster.

ROSTER

HEROES!

THE ULTIMATES

Nick Fury
Purple Man

Captain America
Master Bruce

Hawkeye
Purple Man

Iron Man
Red X

Thor
Sachsmachine

Quicksilver
Sachsmachine

X-MEN

Wolverine
Olcanucklehead

Angel
Venom160

Dazzler
Noon

Storm
Darth Wolverine

NON X-MEN MUTANTS

Havok
Spider-Man 9X17

FANTASTIC FOUR

ALL OPEN

FREE AGENTS

Spider-Man
Spider-Man 9X17

Daredevil
taskmaster

Deadpool
MaskedManJRK

:unishr:Punisher:unishr:
antonydelfini

Moon Knight
Batman

HERO/VILLAIN

Taskmaster
taskmaster

VILLAINS!

Magneto
Sparta*

Carnage
Venom160

Sabretooth
Victor Creed

APOCALYPSE
Olcanucklehead

Green Goblin
Watchman

Docter Doom
Mr.Valentine

Electro
Watchman

I'm looking for a second character to play, is anyone thinking of taking Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic?

Sparta* said:
Hey, I'm playing Magneto and am looking for a really interesting story. Do you want to do something with Magneto and Quicksilver? Scarlet Witch could be involved as well...we could have a nice old family reunion lol :p

(are you going to play them as heroes or villains?)
Well I was going to keep with them being members of the ultimates, but anything could happen. I'm totally up for anything you got in mind :up:

Sachsmachine said:
Well I was going to keep with them being members of the ultimates, but anything could happen. I'm totally up for anything you got in mind :up:

Sweet man! Let's discuss some story ideas over PM. I really liked Ultimate Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch when they were in the Brotherhood :up: so maybe if you want they can witness something that makes them believe in Magneto's ideals again and join up with him or something? PM me with thoughts :)

Ya its cool Noon, I totaly missed it as well. Anywho, season 2 looks to be coming together well :up:

Nice post Canuckle :up:

What will happen with Wolvie... dun dun dun

yeah, anyway :O

Sachsmachine said:
OOOOOoo, sexy....no wait

INCEST!

sorry you guys I just had a whole bag of gummy bears...sugar goes to my brain fast :hyper:

a whole bag??? damn thats alot! and i bet you didnt save none for me :( and hey leave them alone, they are just experimenting for later life lol. nah i hope they dont actually...have sex... that would be gross

Noon said:
OOOOOoo, sexy....no wait

INCEST!

sorry you guys I just had a whole bag of gummy bears...sugar goes to my brain fast :hyper:
Not just incest... ULTIMATE INCEST!!!!!:up:

If Batman wants to take Ultimate Reed, I'll take Ultimate Johnny Storm as a second character, to give him another FF member to interact with.

He's not that different from his 616 counterpart, right? Still cocky as ever?

Master Bruce said:
If Batman wants to take Ultimate Reed, I'll take Ultimate Johnny Storm as a second character, to give him another FF member to interact with.

He's not that different from his 616 counterpart, right? Still cocky as ever?

Reed is just a possibility, I may switch to somebody else. I'm just asking if anyone had plans to play him cause I thought he'd be fun to write stories with, and having Torch to have him interact with would add to it. I don't think there's any difference toward his cockiness, though.

Screen Name: Watchman

Character you would like to play: Electro

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Max Dillion obtain his powers after experiments done on him by Justin Hammer's corporation. He now works as a criminal for hire. Electro has the ability to create and manipulate electricity. He also has the ability of flight.

1. We need more villains

2. I plan to work him into my story

3. I plan to give him a power upgrade and he could take on the bigger heroes

What can you bring to this game? A powerful villain and good writing

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: At least once

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:

1electro.jpg

and would anybody mind if I create an Ultimate Hydra

Watchman said:
Screen Name: Watchman

Character you would like to play: Electro

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Max Dillion obtain his powers after experiments done on him by Justin Hammer's corporation. He now works as a criminal for hire. Electro has the ability to create and manipulate electricity. He also has the ability of flight.

1. We need more villains

2. I plan to work him into my story

3. I plan to give him a power upgrade and he could take on the bigger heroes

What can you bring to this game? A powerful villain and good writing

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: At least once

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:

1electro.jpg

and would anybody mind if I create an Ultimate Hydra
approved :up:

Mr. Valentine, you should know when playing Doom that Sabretooth recently betrayed Doom for Magneto. He stabed Doom in the back (literaly) and took all of the Manderin rings, so currently you would be injured and really pissed off. Just thought i'd give ya a lil' heads up. :)

Screen Name: taskmaster

Character you would like to play: Daredevil

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:Daredevil’s senses of touch, hearing, taste and smell are enhanced to superhuman levels. He's also an accomplished acrobat and fighter.

Jack Murdock was a middle aged boxer. All he wanted was that his son would have a better life than he had. He would do anything for it. Even things that weren't right. Matt saw him during one of his dad's late night activites, it was the last thing he saw. Matt was blinded but gained superhuman senses. Jack Murdock was murdered after refusing to throw a fight. Matt promised his father that he would get revenge for his murder and that he would never let this happen again, to anyone. He protects Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil.

1. I've been getting really interested in Daredevil recently.

2. I want to play a hero who has morals, unlike Punisher, who I play as in the one universe.

3. I think I could do some cool things with DD's radar.

What can you bring to this game? Punch and pie. I can also work well with others and help create cool stories.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as life allows.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: yep

taskmaster said:

Screen Name: taskmaster

Character you would like to play: Daredevil

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:Daredevil’s senses of touch, hearing, taste and smell are enhanced to superhuman levels. He's also an accomplished acrobat and fighter.

Jack Murdock was a middle aged boxer. All he wanted was that his son would have a better life than he had. He would do anything for it. Even things that weren't right. Matt saw him during one of his dad's late night activites, it was the last thing he saw. Matt was blinded but gained superhuman senses. Jack Murdock was murdered after refusing to throw a fight. Matt promised his father that he would get revenge for his murder and that he would never let this happen again, to anyone. He protects Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil.

1. I've been getting really interested in Daredevil recently.

2. I want to play a hero who has morals, unlike Punisher, who I play as in the one universe.

3. I think I could do some cool things with DD's radar.

What can you bring to this game? Punch and pie. I can also work well with others and help create cool stories.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as life allows.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: yep
your approved. :up: :daredevil

Cool, I'll probably put a post up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"