The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season II Sign-Up/OOC Thread

I think I will have to drop this RPG, as I'm in too many at the moment. So i'm cutting down so to speak. If I can get my stuff together and when school ends, I might come back.

Apologizes

I have the feeling more people will be following Red X if things don't get going soon.

But at least we have a Daredevil now. Fury will be hitting the vigilantes to help him with Hydra.

Oh don't worry, BIG things will be happening with the X-men, TRUST ME!

The Ultimates need to start showing their strength. It seems they can't keep a steady roster. I'll take as many characters as I am allowed. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that Iron Man armor. I want a heavy hitter to compliment my two very human characters.

updated roster.

ROSTER

HEROES!

THE ULTIMATES

Nick Fury
Purple Man

Captain America
Master Bruce

Hawkeye
Purple Man

Thor
Sachsmachine

Quicksilver
Sachsmachine

X-MEN

Wolverine
Olcanucklehead

Angel
Venom160

Dazzler
Noon

Storm
Darth Wolverine

NON X-MEN MUTANTS

Havok
Spider-Man 9X17

FANTASTIC FOUR

ALL OPEN

FREE AGENTS

Spider-Man
Spider-Man 9X17

Daredevil
taskmaster

Deadpool
MaskedManJRK

:unishr:Punisher:unishr:
antonydelfini

Moon Knight
Batman

HERO/VILLAIN

Taskmaster
taskmaster

Namor
bkhedr

VILLAINS!

Magneto
Sparta*

Carnage
Venom160

Sabretooth
Victor Creed

Green Goblin
Watchman

Docter Doom
Mr.Valentine

Electro
Watchman

Purple Man said:
The Ultimates need to start showing their strength. It seems they can't keep a steady roster. I'll take as many characters as I am allowed. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that Iron Man armor. I want a heavy hitter to compliment my two very human characters.

Just use Iron man as an NPC until someone wants the character.

Also, take me off of Apocalypse. I'm droping him for now as he won't have any use right now. Perhaps later I'll pick him back up, but not right now. I'm going to pick up someone else, but I'm not sure who right now.

Like OC said Purple man just NPC him when you need too.

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name:
bkhedr

Character you would like to play:
Namor

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:

Ultimate Namor appears to be the an atlantean mutant from 9000 years ago who may have been that civilization's greatest criminal. For that reason the now apparently extinct altanteans imprisoned Namor, presumably for all time until he was freed by the UFF. He quickly showed his true stripes and battled the UFF in New York.

Like all Atlanteans Namor is at home under water. As a member of an advanced civilization which flourished underwater he is both extremely intelligent and extremely durable. Namor possess vast superhuman strength and endurance as well as the ability to fly via wings on his feet. He has also demonstrated high end hydrokinesis.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

His contempt for everyone around him should be fun

Since very little about him is established I am free to do what I want with him.

He is one of the more powerful beings in the Ult. MU so I'm sure he will have a role to play in the game.

What can you bring to this game?

I am an experienced role player who can bring good ideas and help advance the story

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:
Probably just one for now

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:

0301.jpg

bkhedr said:
ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name:
bkhedr

Character you would like to play:
Namor

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:

Ultimate Namor appears to be the an atlantean mutant from 9000 years ago who may have been that civilization's greatest criminal. For that reason the now apparently extinct altanteans imprisoned Namor, presumably for all time until he was freed by the UFF. He quickly showed his true stripes and battled the UFF in New York.

Like all Atlanteans Namor is at home under water. As a member of an advanced civilization which flourished underwater he is both extremely intelligent and extremely durable. Namor possess vast superhuman strength and endurance as well as the ability to fly via wings on his feet. He has also demonstrated high end hydrokinesis.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

His contempt for everyone around him should be fun

Since very little about him is established I am free to do what I want with him.

He is one of the more powerful beings in the Ult. MU so I'm sure he will have a role to play in the game.

What can you bring to this game?

I am an experienced role player who can bring good ideas and help advance the story

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:
Probably just one for now

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:

0301.jpg

approved :up: Cool we got Namor! Are you going to have Namor be a hero or a villain?

Sweet, expect a first post soon

As for hero or villian, at this point he goes both ways

(and yes I know how that sounds) :p

bkhedr said:

I KNEW IT!:eek:

bkhedr said:

ok Ill put Namor under hero/villain.

Spidey, you gotta edit your post. Fury was sitting in the medical room with Peter, smoking a cigar and asking webhead what he thought of Osborn being seen as a hero.

So Ultimate Iron Man is avalibe? Hmm...

I might need to read up on him 1st IF I do take him. Anyone read the Ultimate Iron Man mini? Anything I should know?

Very strange mini. Tony Starks' skin is near invulnerable because of some special prototype skin armor developed by his father.

There's some other stuff that I can't remember. Didn't really care for the story.

But I'll still try and play Iron Man if no one steps up.

PS: We need the Fantastic Four.

can i use a character that hasn't been established in the Ultimate universe?

Anyone playing Ultimate Luke Cage?

SpeedballLives said:
can i use a character that hasn't been established in the Ultimate universe?

Yes as far as I know you can.

And no, no one is doing Luke Cage to my knowledge, and yes you can take him.

Charlie No-One said:
He was never created in the Ultimate universe. Wasn't he?

Yes he has. :)

He was featured in this issue of the Ultimates, he's on the left of course.

Olcanucklehead said:
And no, no one is doing Luke Cage to my knowledge, and yes you can take him.

Awesome, thanks man. I'll consider taking him. :up:

Hes called power man and he's in the defenders.

Awesome! Does he have powers? I remember the Defenders really had no powers.

Awesome.

Luke Cage didn't have any powers in the Ultimate universe. I was thinking of changing that though. We could follow the original Cage origin where he goes to jail for a crime he didn't commit, gets tougher in jail, and ends up getting volunteered for some experiment. That experiment could in the Ultimate Universe be supervised by Nick Fury and Tony Stark, and they could be testing the skin armor like Tony has on him. And that's where he gets his inpenetrable skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"