The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season IV OOC Thread

Ok you guys are all approved. :up: I'll have my apps up later tonight.

TA-DA! You knew this was coming.:woot:

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name:
xman:blacklight

Character you would like to play: Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Kitty can turn intangible, allowing her to pass through solid objects and walk on air. When she phases through electronic or mechanical systems, she can cause them to malfunction and break down.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

Kitty has a very good story that has yet to be told in an RPG.

2. She has yet to explore the full potential of her power.

3. I like girls!:woot:

What can you bring to this game? A very good story. Lots of fun!

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As much as possible.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:
440px-UltimateShadowcatandRogue.jpg

Provide a small sample post for your character, about 4 paragraphs with at least one line of dialouge:

Jean was back. Nightcrawler's conscious. Scott proposed to Jean. Warren proposed to Ali. Wolverine is on his way back from London, and Magneto is going to attack the Triskellion and the Ultimates. All I thought when these events popped into my head was...

WHAT THE F**K!

But then again, that's a typical day for an X-Man. My name is Kitty Pryde, but my codename is Shadowcat. I'm a student at the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, and I'm an X-Man. Right now, I'm in the Danger Room, by myself, practicing my skills to help in the fight against the Brotherhood.

"Computer. Activate Course 868."

Course 868. Loading in proccess. Mission commense.

I then came face to face with the Blob in a virtual New York.

He gave me sort of a stupid face and said "Uhh. Yous a tiny little thing, ain't ya?"

I stood poise.

"And you, not so much."

He then grew angry.

"Da That's it X-Tyke! You are about to be squashered!"

I felt confident.

"Bring it on, tubby!"

Then he yelled and started his charge at me...

I'll get the Venom app up soon. Expect really frequent posts for him in IC for a while when it goes up.

TA-DA! You knew this was coming.:woot:

Screen Name:
xman:blacklight

Character you would like to play: Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Kitty can turn intangible, allowing her to pass through solid objects and walk on air. When she phases through electronic or mechanical systems, she can cause them to malfunction and break down.

Kitty has a very good story that has yet to be told in an RPG.

2. She has yet to explore the full potential of her power.

3. I like girls!:woot:

What can you bring to this game? A very good story. Lots of fun!

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As much as possible.

440px-UltimateShadowcatandRogue.jpg

Provide a small sample post for your character, about 4 paragraphs with at least one line of dialouge:

Jean was back. Nightcrawler's conscious. Scott proposed to Jean. Warren proposed to Ali. Wolverine is on his way back from London, and Magneto is going to attack the Triskellion and the Ultimates. All I thought when these events popped into my head was...

WHAT THE F**K!

But then again, that's a typical day for an X-Man. My name is Kitty Pryde, but my codename is Shadowcat. I'm a student at the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, and I'm an X-Man. Right now, I'm in the Danger Room, by myself, practicing my skills to help in the fight against the Brotherhood.

"Computer. Activate Course 868."

Course 868. Loading in proccess. Mission commense.

I then came face to face with the Blob in a virtual New York.

He gave me sort of a stupid face and said "Uhh. Yous a tiny little thing, ain't ya?"

I stood poise.

"And you, not so much."

He then grew angry.

"Da That's it X-Tyke! You are about to be squashered!"

I felt confident.

"Bring it on, tubby!"

Then he yelled and started his charge at me...

one thing, the X-men don't know about Warren proposing to Ali yet. All they know is that they left to attend Warren's mom's funeral. But aside from that it seem everythings in order and if Spidey9x and Feat see no problem I say your pretty much approved. :up:

one thing, the X-men don't know about Warren proposing to Ali yet. All they know is that they left to attend Warren's mom's funeral. But aside from that it seem everythings in order and if Spidey9x and Feat see no problem I say your pretty much approved. :up:

Thanks Venom. I plan on using my sample as my first post, so I'll take out the Warren/Ali part for you.:woot:

EDIT: Also, Has Illyana Rasputin appeared in the RPG? I'd like to know for a future arc I want to do as Kitty.

Screen Name: Venom160

Character you would like to play: Angel

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Originally Angel had hollow bones, hawk-like senses, and a pair of feathered wings. But due to Apocalypse's genetic experiments, Angel has also aquired super strength and a low level healing factor.

1. He's one of my two favorite Ult X-men characters (the other being Dazzler).

2. Iv always wanted the ability to fly and this is the closest I'll ever get to actually having that power.

3. Plus he kicks ash.

What can you bring to this game? The usual: babes, booze, and blunts. :D

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: Whenever im needed.

gjdoigjdoijhodhij.jpg

yep yep

35773.jpg

"Frankly I don't give a damn what he thinks. Acutally theres another reason I brought you up here."

I reach into my pocket and walk over to Ali, the sun is slowly starting to set bathing the room with a bright red glow.

"Ali I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I pull out the small black box and open it revealing an engagement ring.

"Will you marry me?"

Here's my apps guys...I really don't see the need...but...

UltForge.jpg

Screen Name: Mr. Marko

Character you would like to play: Forge

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: The ability to invent anything. He had his right arm and both legs blown/ripped off, and they are now robotic with various weaponry/upgrades attached.

1. He's smart.

2. I love the character and his potential.

3. Thunderbolts rock rock on!

What can you bring to this game? None of your f***ing business!

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: Enough, shut up!

UltMagneto.jpg

Character you would like to play: Magneto

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: The Master of Magnetism

1. Wanted to play a big-time villains.

2. He's awesome.

3. Enough questions!!!

What can you bring to this game? Magnets and stuff

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: More than your mom!

UltCyclops.jpg

Character you would like to play: Cyclops

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:Lazer eyes and stuff

1. He has glasses just like I do.

2. Want to continue the Madelyne Pryor story from a different angle.

3. One eyed monster!

What can you bring to this game? Red shades

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: Enough to blow your socks off.

SAMPLE POST:

Cyclops, Forge, and Magneto sat in the lunch room of the Ultimate Marvel RPG.

"So, I hear you're going to attack the Ultimates next season."
Forge fidgeted slighty as the Master of Magnetism stared at him from behind his helmet.

"Uh, yeah, actually. That's true." He took a long drink from his Coca-Cola through a long swirly straw.

Forge looked away. "Oh, that's cool." He looked over at Cyclops for a moment, then, when realizing he'd been caught staring, he looked away. "I think I'm scheduled to be a part of that thing too."

The buzzer on the microwave rang, and Cyclops stood up. "Pizza Pocket anyone?"

Magneto shook his head. "No thanks."

Cyclops shrugged. "Suit yourself."

Suddenly, a voice came over the intercom. "Alright, everyone. Break's over. Season IV's started. Take your positions!"

Forge slammed his hands on the table. "Aw, man!" He shoved the second half of a Twix bar into his pocket. "This job sucks, dude. Why didn't I go with that job at Wal-Mart?"

Magneto threw his juice box into the trash. "Electronics department?"

Forge chuckled. "Hell no. I could never work there. Infant Supplies."

These are from last season, but I figured here was as good of a place as any to put 'em.

Best Storyline: Gah Lak Tus (various) - very cool take on it. I loved it lots.

Best Hero: Sandman (Feature) - Cool how Sandy turned into a hero, despite the fact that he's still a baddie too. Very well done.

Best Villain: Blackheart (syn) - Really gave the T-Bolts a run for their money, and interesting character as well.

Best Multiplayer Character: Syn (Scorpion, Blackheart) - Both his Gambit and Blackheart stuff was awesome.

Best Developed Character: Sandman (Feature) - Very morally gray character. You felt bad for him, even though you knew what he was doing was bad. Loved it.

Best Rivalry: Ghost Rider and Blackheart (byrd & syn) - Fueled alot of great stuff and great characterization.

Best Fight: Clone War (various) - Very cool take on the Clone Saga with lots of awesome stuff. Good work peeps.

Best Comedic Post: Sorry, no faves.

Best Post: Sorry, no faves.

MVP: Feature. Hands down, the best of the best. Oh, Canada. You just make the best dang stuff around.

Well, I just got done typing up Spider-Woman's prologue...and I must say, I am very proud of it.

BTW, nice sample Marko. :oldrazz:

Hey SSF, could you make a banner for me that's similar to this:

Scorps-31.jpg

using this on the right side:

and the Kitty out of this picture on the left:

and this picture faded out into the background:
180px-Usm91.jpg

and it says Ultimate X-Men, the Kitty Pryde under it, in the middle of the banner.
It would be greatly appreiciated.:woot:

I'll see what I can whip up. I have a few orders I need to fill for V160, and other people in the game, but I'd be happy to.

Thanks. I don't need it right away, so take your time. :D

Also could you put Season IV somewhere on it? I forgot until now.

Sure, no problem.

I hope my style works for you.

I just finished these two for my characters:

DeadpoolSeasonIV.jpg

ScarletSpiderSeasonIV.jpg

Those are great! That's exactly how I want mine to turn out! :D

Alright, cool. I'll get on those as soon as I'm caught up with everyone else's. :up:

Best Villain: Blackheart (syn) - Really gave the T-Bolts a run for their money, and interesting character as well.

Best Multiplayer Character: Syn (Scorpion, Blackheart) - Both his Gambit and Blackheart stuff was awesome.

Best Rivalry: Ghost Rider and Blackheart (byrd & syn) - Fueled alot of great stuff and great characterization.
Thanks for the Awards Marko. One thing though, I didn't play Gambit, that was EBJ. But nonetheless, thanks. :up: Can't wait for all the upcoming arcs. :D :ninja:

When I said Gambit, of course, I meant Scorpion. GORF!

Sure, no problem.

I hope my style works for you.

I just finished these two for my characters:

DeadpoolSeasonIV.jpg

ScarletSpiderSeasonIV.jpg
Hey, SSF, If I can send you Spider-Woman pictures can you make a Spider-Woman banner for me?

Also can you whip together a Reed banner? I don't have any Ultimate Reed pictures so...

So is SSF the official banner maker now? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"