The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season V OOC Thread

Wow. Really? You liked that post? :wow:

I didn't think it was that great of an arc, but the fact that at least someone liked it makes me feel ten times better about it. :yay:
Really, I could've chosen any of the posts from that arc, but the Uncle Ben conversation clinched that one for me.

Sometime soon. Though if I don't get them up tonight, they'll be up Sunday, because I'll be gone all day tommorow.

MB, did you get the private message I sents ya?

Sometime soon. Though if I don't get them up tonight, they'll be up Sunday, because I'll be gone all day tommorow.

How about never. You read other people's posts less than you actually post.

No, those are just your posts I don't read.

Best Rivalry: Blackheart & Ghost Rider (Syn(Mercenary) and Byrd Man) - This rivalry started way back when this game was still in Season III (I think) and has lasted quite a long time. It's hard to deny that Syn's Blackheart is an ultimate villain, refusing to let up on Byrd's Ghost Rider, even to the extent of forming the Ultimate Hellfire Club. Once again, this was a pleasure to read and a great addition to the Season.

Best Fight: Ultimate Hellfire Club v. Ultimate Thunderbolts

nuffsaid.gif
Thanks Murdock. :up: I was hoping, despite the long wait between posts, people still liked it.
Best Multiplayer Character: This RPG needs villains, and I only wish I was more reliable in that department. However, such an utterance will never escape from the lips of Syn (Mercenary). We all know him for Blackheart, but Syn also brought us Kaine and Namor last Season. This time around, he's promising a mutant-hating Cable. Who's got the popcorn?
Not the mutants in Rumekistan. :D Cause they're dead! :cmad:

Thanks, EBJ.

Awards going up soon.

My A-Team sense just tingled.

Who referenced them?

I'd better like it. :cmad:

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM
Screen Name:
Harlekin
Character you would like to play: Zombie Daredevil

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Daredevil is dead, blind but not out! Gifted with radar sense and the immense hunger for brains, this is one devil you don't wanna mess with. Oh yeah, his real name is Matt Murdock, but everybody thinks he's dead anyway.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:
1. So someone else can introduce Ash
2. Zombies rock
3. I've played nazis, blacks, jews, asians, everything, so now I want to play a zombie.

What can you bring to this game? Hardcore zombie action.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: Every day.
Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:
Of course, duh. Am I ******?

daredevildl0.jpg

Provide a small sample post for your character, about 4 paragraphs with at least one line of dialouge:

It was dank and dark. Light didn't seem to reach this part of Hell's Kitchen, one of the toughest of the New York neighbourhoods. Hell's Kitchen was a 'hood you never left while alive. The bodybags that have been carried out of this area are plentiful, even moreso than the ones that haven't.

The east side garbage dump was the most popular for these bags, the dump largely made up of rotting bodies. Everybody knew it, and nobody looked surprised when every morning, the pile became just a little bigger. Colour the surprise of the Kitchen's inhabitants when one day, the pile had shrunk.

With each passing day, the dump shrunk more and more, and soon people started to talk. To investigate. To watch the dump at night. Never before had they done so, afraid of gang reprisal. Fear for the gangs was slowly making way for fear of something much worse now. Could it be the cops, finally cleaning up the place?

"Yo, ese, not this place man. Haven't you heard. Could be cops about, man," a young gangbanger said to his friend as they carried what would become the latest addition to the garbage dump.
"No way, Diego. This place never seen a cop."
"I'm not sure, man."
"Just don't let the body fall."

"Did you hear that?"
"Hear what? Diego, you trippin' man."
"No, listen."

And indeed, the strange and sickening sound of... bones cracking and flesh being eaten could be heard.

"Madre!" Diego dropped the bag and ran for it, leaving his companion behind.
"Oh, no," the thug exclaimed.

"RRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM
Screen Name: Harlekin
Character you would like to play: Zombie Daredevil

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Daredevil is dead, blind but not out! Gifted with radar sense and the immense hunger for brains, this is one devil you don't wanna mess with. Oh yeah, his real name is Matt Murdock, but everybody thinks he's dead anyway.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:
1. So someone else can introduce Ash
2. Zombies rock
3. I've played nazis, blacks, jews, asians, everything, so now I want to play a zombie.

What can you bring to this game? Hardcore zombie action.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: Every day.
Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:
Of course, duh. Am I ******?

daredevildl0.jpg

Provide a small sample post for your character, about 4 paragraphs with at least one line of dialouge:

It was dank and dark. Light didn't seem to reach this part of Hell's Kitchen, one of the toughest of the New York neighbourhoods. Hell's Kitchen was a 'hood you never left while alive. The bodybags that have been carried out of this area are plentiful, even moreso than the ones that haven't.

The east side garbage dump was the most popular for these bags, the dump largely made up of rotting bodies. Everybody knew it, and nobody looked surprised when every morning, the pile became just a little bigger. Colour the surprise of the Kitchen's inhabitants when one day, the pile had shrunk.

With each passing day, the dump shrunk more and more, and soon people started to talk. To investigate. To watch the dump at night. Never before had they done so, afraid of gang reprisal. Fear for the gangs was slowly making way for fear of something much worse now. Could it be the cops, finally cleaning up the place?

"Yo, ese, not this place man. Haven't you heard. Could be cops about, man," a young gangbanger said to his friend as they carried what would become the latest addition to the garbage dump.
"No way, Diego. This place never seen a cop."
"I'm not sure, man."
"Just don't let the body fall."

"Did you hear that?"
"Hear what? Diego, you trippin' man."
"No, listen."

And indeed, the strange and sickening sound of... bones cracking and flesh being eaten could be heard.

"Madre!" Diego dropped the bag and ran for it, leaving his companion behind.
"Oh, no," the thug exclaimed.

"RRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"
You're a tease...:(

Holy crap.

I never expected to actually get any awards this time round. :wow:

Thanks a lot guys!

I'm digging the Sinister love.

I may be filthy but I'm still damn good at what I do.

My A-Team sense just tingled.

Who referenced them?

I'd better like it. :cmad:

It was me. I was saying the Ultimate T-Bolts are this RPG's A-Team...and they are, Sharon Carter is Hannibal, Forge is Face, Ghost Rider is Murdock, and Sandman is B.A.

I'm sorry, Byrd, but I'm going to have to restrict your access to A-Team references.

Don't bamboozle their name for your little Ultimate RPG. :cmad:

I'm sorry, Byrd, but I'm going to have to restrict your access to A-Team references.

Don't bamboozle their name for your little Ultimate RPG. :cmad:

Uhh! I pity tha fool that tries to restrict Mr. B's access to A-Team references! Uh!! Harl, I ain't getting on no plane, fool!

You have incurred my undying wrath. :cmad:

Someone approve me already so I can kick Byrd's dead skeletal ass.

Best Hero: Hard to believe that Thor was such a non-presence for so long once you've seen what NowufaceDoom has done with him. The dude preaches peace, but he'll smack you around with his hammer. Yes, that was an intended euphemism.

Best Villain: We got to see the depth of NowufaceDoom's Mister Sinister last Season, and isn't that really what makes a good character - especially a villain? We can't really understand where they're at if we don't know where they came from.

Just this second realizing I've won Best Hero & Villain...

Do you know what this will do to my ego!?

I'm going to be a pompous jackass (well... moreso) for this entire season dammit!

Best Storyline: Feature's Onslaught. 'Nuff Said.

Best Hero: Mmh...I'm thinking a tie between NUFD's Thor and EBJ's Spider-Woman. For NUFD, he made Thor intersting to me. And I usually hate the Norse god stuff. For EBJ's Spider-Woman, (or as I and Kaine call her, ****) he's really brought her a long way. From being a lesbian clone to becoming a pregnant Ultimate, she really has progressed in one seasons time.

Best Villain: NUFD's Sinister. I don't think I need to explain why, he's kickass.

Best Developed Character: Mmh...once again, hard. I may be crazy but I think I'll throw this out to EBJ. In only a few posts, he developed the Colonel into a formidal and son of a ***** character. He really broke some boundaries and put a lot of controversial stuff in these posts, and I gotta say, I loved it. I'm just sad he dropped him, but with Nexus and all, what can you do?

Best Multiplayer: Givin this to my friend and newly elected mod, Matt Murdock. I don't know how many characters this guy has played this season, but its been a lot. Each one he used was benefiting and progressing every arc he had. I really think he planned out his character choices and all the arcs he put his guys through very well. Nice work, MM.

Best Rivalry: Undecieded.

Best Fight: Heimdall vs. Ultimates. I know it wasn't all the Ultimates during this fight, but it was so in depth and then it carried on into the Triskelion where we got to see the first glimpse of Loki in a long time. Loved the fight. As I said, I usually hate the Norse god stuff. After this fight, I really loved it and was glad to see the Norse mythology developed in here. Good work guys.

Best Newcomer: Sensei. He's been a DC man for a while so I am glad to see him finally getting his ass over here! :cmad: But I really respect him as an RPGer and am glad to have the ability to work with him. :up:

Best Post: I think I say this all the time but, anything MB does as Spider-Man. I swear, its like he's Bendis in disguise. His posts really portray Spidey in the way that he should. And, FYI MB, your posts aren't too long. Every part of the post matters and I love it. Keep it up.

MVP: Venom160. This guy does so much for this RPG I don't even think people realize it. I think its arguable that if it weren't for him, this RPG would have died time and time again. He really puts everything into his posts, and is definently one of the greatest in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"