The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season V OOC Thread

Thanks you everyone who voted for me or what I was a part of. I greatly appreciate. Getting nominated for one of these by fellow RP'ers always makes me very happy and feel at least worth while 'round these parts. I especially appreciate these awards, since Heimdall is someone I picked up on a whim and thought I'd basically play for a fight with Thor and then drop, but ended up becoming embroiled with the Ultimates. It's been fantastic, to say the least.

I don't think I will put up my nominees since I wasn't part of this RPG last season for enough time to really have a say. Which is fine by me, since I won't have to choose between the great RP'ing that went on here since I joined up.

*Uncomfortable moment as 'Wrap-it-up' music comes on*

And I just wanna..no, wait, I'm not done! IJUSTWANNATHANKEVER---HUNNGGH..

Thanks you everyone who voted for me or what I was a part of. I greatly appreciate. Getting nominated for one of these by fellow RP'ers always makes me very happy and feel at least worth while 'round these parts. I especially appreciate these awards, since Heimdall is someone I picked up on a whim and thought I'd basically play for a fight with Thor and then drop, but ended up becoming embroiled with the Ultimates. It's been fantastic, to say the least.

I don't think I will put up my nominees since I wasn't part of this RPG last season for enough time to really have a say. Which is fine by me, since I won't have to choose between the great RP'ing that went on here since I joined up.

*Uncomfortable moment as 'Wrap-it-up' music comes on*

And I just wanna..no, wait, I'm not done! IJUSTWANNATHANKEVER---HUNNGGH..

Recount, goddammit! :cmad:

Best Storyline: Onslaught (Feature)

Best Hero: Spider Woman (Eddie Brock Jr.)

Best Villain: Sinister (NowufaceDoom)

Best Developed Character: Colossus (Feature)

Best Multiplayer: Matt Murdock

Best Rivalry: Ghost Rider and Blackheart

Best Fight: Heimdall vs. Ultimates.

Best Newcomer: SenseiofCheese

Best Post: Any of MB's Spidey posts.

MVP: Syn (Mercenary)

You ****ers are making me feel old, I've been around since Season II...god, I hate to know how V feels.

Ok, so how much time has passed since last season?

A month?

Just out of curiosity, what has happened in this RPG? The Ultimate books are my favorites. The urge to pick up Wiccan, Scarlet Witch, or maybe somebody else is intriguing.

Way too much to keep track of...maybe that's why I keep on dropping out. Who knows?

Just out of curiosity, what has happened in this RPG? The Ultimate books are my favorites. The urge to pick up Wiccan, Scarlet Witch, or maybe somebody else is intriguing.
Season III - Gah Lak Tus/Clone Saga

Season IV - Asteroid-M/Thunderbolts vs. Hellfire Club (led by Blackheart)/Sinister vs. X-Men

Season V - Nexus

That's the extent of my knowledge on major RPG-spanning arcs. There are handfuls of smaller, inter-character arcs which I could try to fill you in on. As for Seasons prior to Season III, that was before my time.

What are the Ultimate Thunderbolts like?

You know the Space Marines from Aliens?

Remember how badass they were?

Remember how they were just the coolest mother ****ers to ever grace the screen?

Now, multiply that by 13 and 1/3 and you've got the Ultimate Thunderbolts

:cool:

PS:

FANTASTIC FOUR

Mr. Fantastic
Catman prb

Invisible Woman
NowufaceDoom

The Thing
SenseiofCheese

Human Torch
Eddie Brock Jr.

It's... Beautiful...

I think that may be the single coolest thing ever to grace these forums...or at least that you've said. And would you like to start the Fantastic Four together?...or at least would you like Sue and Reed to start together...?

I think that may be the single coolest thing ever to grace these forums...or at least that you've said. And would you like to start the Fantastic Four together?...or at least would you like Sue and Reed to start together...?

Well Johnny is off getting a verbal blow job off of Jay Leno. So it looks like were starting off the season as the Fantastic 3!

What are the Ultimate Thunderbolts like?

They're a sort of fringe S.H.I.E.L.D. team where everybody is doing somebody else on the team. They're made up of...

Sharon Carter (NPC) Leader and girlfriend of Flint Marko

Sandman/Flint Marko (Feature) Spidey-Rogue and one of the team's founding members.

Forge (Mr. Marko) Mutant terrorist and founding member.

Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze (Me!) Satanic stuntman and all around cool guy.

Black Cat (NPC) Former burglar and Johnny Blaze's girlfriend.

Scorpion (Syn) Spider-Man clone, tech whiz, and all around nerd!

Spiral (NPC) Mutant terrorist and Forge's girlfriend.

I feel bad for NUFD. He has to polish Catman's knob. :csad:

Oh, and even a full FF can't compare to a T-Bolts team with just Feat, Marko, and I.

Cool. Thanks. Hmm...Decisions....

Young Ultimates sounds interesting but so does making a washed up Scarlet Witch. Hmmm...I will have to do some thinking.

Cool. Thanks. Hmm...Decisions....

Young Ultimates sounds interesting but so does making a washed up Scarlet Witch. Hmmm...I will have to do some thinking.

I say Scarlet Witch, fecking love Ultimate Wanda :up:

Are the Ultimates celebrities here as they are in the comics? What has Wanda been up to?

They are most certainly are famous, much like their mainstream counterparts.

If you decide not to go with Wanda, the only NPC "Young Ultimates" (so far) are Iceman and Kate Bishop. For what it's worth, I don't know how long the group will stay together. I'm thinking at least through Nexus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"