The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season VI OOC Thread

I know your pain brother. Stay strong. Don't let him win.

So that means I'll have to re-apply for Spidey and Cyclops?

Assuming that nobody else applies for them, yeah.
Okay, I was just wondering. Shouldn't be too hard to re-post my applications.:up:

Another question, are we keeping the same cut-off points? Or are we picking earlier/later ones for the reboot? Post-Clone Saga would be good for Spider-Man, and as for the X-Men, FF and Ultimates, might I suggest Pre-Cable, Pre-Four Cubed, and Post-Grand Theft America?

Um...

Have I been spaced out again? Things are happening, I'm sure I was paying attention. Maybe not.

I don't know a Ned!

Um...

Have I been spaced out again? Things are happening, I'm sure I was paying attention. Maybe not.

I don't know a Ned!

Oh, Ed! Ed is that you?!

Ed, I'll be down there... and I'm going to look good!

I'd be down for it. Daredevil or Thor would be mighty tempting.

I'd be willing to slay a cow to get Captain America once the reboot goes up, but I'm not going to be a dick about it. I'll be applying, that's for sure, but I hope that doesn't dissuade those interested in Cap from applying as well. After all, it's not first come first serve; it's the quality of the application.

I'd be willing to slay a cow to get Captain America once the reboot goes up, but I'm not going to be a dick about it. I'll be applying, that's for sure, but I hope that doesn't dissuade those interested in Cap from applying as well. After all, it's not first come first serve; it's the quality of the application.

Bring it! :cmad:

I'm willing to bet I can be more of a narrow minded dick than you can be!

And I wouldn't say you're better than me, we each have different approaches to Cap.

I seem to be more of a *****ebag with my cap than you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"