The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season VI OOC Thread

sorry for my lack of posting. I've been busy and frankly the urge to post just hasn't been there. I'll try and get some kind of post up soon.
The feeling is mutual. For your sake, my sake, and - most importantly - the sake of the RPG, get this reboot done. I don't care how it happens. It just needs to happen. Now.

Maybe we should just reboot this now. I mean, I don't see this going anywhere as it is currently anywhere, sadly. :csad:
Unfortunately, I must agree. The X-Men are a hard group to mobilize, as is. It would almost be better to bunny right through the arc, instead of waiting on everyone to post.

Sorry I've been absent so long, life has been...hectic. Anyway I guess we are up for a reboot asap then. Should I bother posting?

Sorry I've been absent so long, life has been...hectic. Anyway I guess we are up for a reboot asap then. Should I bother posting?
it's all good. Theres' really no need to post. Though I do need to talk to you about where we're gonna start Ali and War off following the reboot.

To everyone else a final post has been made but I want it to go through acouple key people before it's posted. If we're gonna do this reboot abruptly than I atleast want the post to be the best it can be. :O

Can't wait to see the post, though I'm a little skeptical that a 'reboot' stemming from a previous season wouldn't be a 'reboot' at all. Doesn't the very definition mean 'to start over'?

that is what we're doing. We're starting over. Wiping the slate clean except for a couple things on my request. We just wanted it to feel a part of the game not like the abrupt reboot over in 616.

V, I say the post is fine. It explains everything nicely. Go for it.

Now, continuity cutoffs:

USM - After Clone Saga?
Ultimates - After Gods & Monsters?
UXM - Custom
UFF - ?? (I'm guessing after Frightful Four, but...)

V, I say the post is fine. It explains everything nicely. Go for it.
danke. :)

Now, continuity cutoffs:

USM - After Clone Saga?
Ultimates - After Gods & Monsters?
UXM - Custom
UFF - ?? (I'm guessing after Frightful Four, but...)
We never did really agree on that. I personally wouldn't mind going with the cut off you suggested. But for the X-men I think it should be "Magnetic North + what we've talked about before".

danke. :)

We never did really agree on that. I personally wouldn't mind going with the cut off you suggested. But for the X-men I think it should be "Magnetic North + what we've talked about before".
Yes, well, that's why I call it "Custom." The only one that I could see going either way would be the Ultimates. You could have it be after Grand Theft America, but I think it would be more fun to start the Season with Thor imprisoned, Hulk presumed dead, etc.

Plus, there's a part of me that wants to play The Colonel with an actual Liberators.

that is what we're doing. We're starting over. Wiping the slate clean except for a couple things on my request. We just wanted it to feel a part of the game not like the abrupt reboot over in 616.

Aaah, I getcha. Wasn't doubting your ability to pull it off, just wasn't clear on what you were shooting for. Looking forward to it though buddy :up:

So many characters to choose from...making...head...spin...

Venom - I reread what you sent me, and I don't think any edits are necessary on second thought. Let's just get this doneeee.

Done. With that the reboot is complete. Expect a new OOC thread shortly.

Wahoo!

Hey, V, just as a note, what's the approval system going to be like? Anyone who's interested in characters gets 24 hours from the time the thread is started to apply for the characters they want, I assume?

And are we dropping the limit from four down to three characters again? *prays for a "yes"*

Wahoo!

Hey, V, just as a note, what's the approval system going to be like? Anyone who's interested in characters gets 24 hours from the time the thread is started to apply for the characters they want, I assume?
I was thinking that for the first 24 hours the approval process will be based on app quality. If we get multiple applications for a certain character you, Noon, and I will decide who get approved. After the 24 hour period the process will revert back to first come first serve.

And are we dropping the limit from four down to three characters again? *prays for a "yes"*
Yes we will. The four character rule was a stipulation thrown in in hopes of increasing IC activity bur as you know it didn't work.

So, that's the end of the Ult. RPG as we know it....

Dang, seems just like yesterday I joined in Season II.

Look forward to the reboot.

So, that's the end of the Ult. RPG as we know it....

Dang, seems just like yesterday I joined in Season II.

Look forward to the reboot.
I know its very bitter sweet. :(

With that this thread is officially closed. Time to move into our new digs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"