The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Sign-up & OOC Thread

Spider-Man9X17 said:
Actually, they joined the Ultimates a while ago, so they're "good" now. But they don't fit in well with the team it seems, so be creative.

Also, they may be romantically involved with each other

Oh, well could I use them as baddies to start with (they were way cooler as brotherhood members anyway) and also Wolverine too, didn't he try and assasinate Xavier?

And the whole them being romantically involved thing.....i'm not touching that with a twenty foot pole

Sparta* said:
Oh, well could I use them as baddies to start with (they were way cooler as brotherhood members anyway) and also Wolverine too, didn't he try and assasinate Xavier?

And the whole them being romantically involved thing.....i'm not touching that with a twenty foot pole

Actually, I was planning on using Wolverine for Deadpool's origin... maybe not definate.

Wolverine was turned right off the bat, though he hasn't quite accepted the whole X-Men dream yet

I can't get it to paste in the reply box

Electro UK said:
Actually, I was planning on using Wolverine for Deadpool's origin... maybe not definate.

Okay, thats cool

You gotta upload images to Photobucket or imageshack, then post the

I thought it wont let me upload images yet?

you have to register at photobucket.com, then upload the photos there. Then under each picture is an

Karem-Knight said:
I might Join as Ultimate Venom but maybe not we´ll see

Are you familiar with the character? Maybe that's not the best choice. Perhaps decide once you've beatn the USM game.

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name:
Master Bruce

Character you would like to play:Venom/Eddie Brock

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:

Using an old eperiment that was designed to cure cancer,shared between the father of Peter Parker and his own,College Student Edward Brock was fused with it after Peter Parker rejected it.

That,combined with Eddie's weak mind and the experiment's power level,created VENOM.

Venom is able to crawl walls and use abnormal strength,much like Spider-Man.He can also sneak past Spider-Man's 'Spider-Sense',making him all the more deadlier.

(Truthfully,We don't know much about Ultimate Venom....We're going off of memory,and in some parts,We improvised.But,We know ALOT about regular Venom,so We're hoping to incorperate a sort of a combination between the two,if We're accepted.)

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1.HE'S F***ING VENOM!!!Hello?He's one of the biggest bad asses in Marvel's villian/Anti-hero lineup.

2.While We don't know much about Ultimate Venom,We've read more than enough issues of Ultimate Spider-Man to know that world.Plus,Our knowledge of the regular Venom should come in handy,We're hoping.

3.Throughout our short RPG 'career',We've played alot of heroes.Nightwing,Daredevil,Wolverine,Batman,and Spider-Man,just to name a few.But,We've played a total of two villians in that time.We wanna try something different...and We think Venom is right up our ally,so to speak.

What can you bring to this game?

We're hoping to bring a serious,twisted villian into the game.With that,I'm also hoping to bring in good fights,good plots,and an original,yet faithful version of Venom.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:

1-2 times,At minimum.You know us....We're busy guys.However,We love the Ultimate Universe,So We're sure to enjoying doing this,if accepted.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:

ultimate_venom.jpg

Yes,We do.

(BTW,if this 'We' stuff isn't apart of the Ultimate Venom's vocabulary,I'll stop...)

Karem-Knight said:
I might Join as Ultimate Venom but maybe not we´ll see

Oh...DUDE!!

Sorry,man...I didn't see that.

I've got another character in mind,if you still want Venom.

Master Bruce said:
Oh...DUDE!!

Sorry,man...I didn't see that.

I've got another character in mind,if you still want Venom.

Nah go ahead I gotta plenty of time to choose

Master Bruce said:

Screen Name:Master Bruce

Character you would like to play:Venom/Eddie Brock

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:

Using an old eperiment that was designed to cure cancer,shared between the father of Peter Parker and his own,College Student Edward Brock was fused with it after Peter Parker rejected it.

That,combined with Eddie's weak mind and the experiment's power level,created VENOM.

Venom is able to crawl walls and use abnormal strength,much like Spider-Man.He can also sneak past Spider-Man's 'Spider-Sense',making him all the more deadlier.

(Truthfully,We don't know much about Ultimate Venom....We're going off of memory,and in some parts,We improvised.But,We know ALOT about regular Venom,so We're hoping to incorperate a sort of a combination between the two,if We're accepted.)

1.HE'S F***ING VENOM!!!Hello?He's one of the biggest bad asses in Marvel's villian/Anti-hero lineup.

2.While We don't know much about Ultimate Venom,We've read more than enough issues of Ultimate Spider-Man to know that world.Plus,Our knowledge of the regular Venom should come in handy,We're hoping.

3.Throughout our short RPG 'career',We've played alot of heroes.Nightwing,Daredevil,Wolverine,Batman,and Spider-Man,just to name a few.But,We've played a total of two villians in that time.We wanna try something different...and We think Venom is right up our ally,so to speak.

We're hoping to bring a serious,twisted villian into the game.With that,I'm also hoping to bring in good fights,good plots,and an original,yet faithful version of Venom.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:

1-2 times,At minimum.You know us....We're busy guys.However,We love the Ultimate Universe,So We're sure to enjoying doing this,if accepted.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:

ultimate_venom.jpg

Yes,We do.

(BTW,if this 'We' stuff isn't apart of the Ultimate Venom's vocabulary,I'll stop...)

YES!!!! Great to have Ult Venom.

Screen Name: Doc Ock

Character you would like to play: Ultimate Doctor Octopus

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: He can mentally control four mechanical tentacles that are welded to his body.The tentacles can lift up to four tons,and are equipped with weapons like flame throwers,electricity,and machine guns.

1. He's my fav villain.

2. He is one of Spider-Man's greatest villains.

3. He can bring great stories to the RPG.

A very nasty villain ;)

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as necessary.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Yes.

61.jpg

Brilliant! It's coming together nicely, really lookinbg forward to starting this RPG :up:

I'm (hopefully) renting the Ultimate Spider-Man game tonight,so maybe that'll up my Ult.Venom knowledge.

BTW,Does He talk when He's Venom? :confused:

And does he do that 'We' thing?

Master Bruce said:
I'm (hopefully) renting the Ultimate Spider-Man game tonight,so maybe that'll up my Ult.Venom knowledge.

BTW,Does He talk when He's Venom? :confused:

And does he do that 'We' thing?
He doesn't use we, and talks like normal though tends not to when fighting. Just lets out the occasional roar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"