The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Sign-up & OOC Thread

Bats has no say in anything with this RPG, so it doesn't matter what he wants or does. Every damn RPG doesn't have to be babysat by Batnekevlar.

Good point. Am I aproved as ol' hornhead?

Sparta* said:
so...what exactly is ultimate quicksilvers "relationship" with scarlet witch
They do the horizontal tango. I'm not going to go out of the way, and I kind of like the twist to it. I've already got a scene in my head concerning the Witch, cameras, guards and being the fastest man alive.

The Question said:
Good point. Am I aproved as ol' hornhead?

Wait for Spider-man9x17. I'm game dep but it hasn't been officially announced yet so I won't accept you for now.

Sparta* said:
he bones his sister??!!

No **** Sherlock. They're just constantly hanging off each other in The Ultimates.

The Question said:
No **** Sherlock. They're just constantly hanging off each other in The Ultimates.

Alright Sherlock

#1 I've never read them in the ultimate comics before
#2 I kinda figured thats what was happening, but I wasn't sure because its so damn disgusting and wrong, I didn't think marvel would ever do it
#3 Screw you hippie :mad:

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: I'm Spider-Man

Character you would like to play: Ultimate Tony Stark / Ultimate Iron Man

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Industrialist and Inventor Tony Stark has invented the powerful 'Irontech' Armour as a 'passive weapon' - a means to protect the innocent and battle the wrong in the world. At first, he developed it in a more rudimentary form as a means to sustain his own life after a trauma - but realised it could become so much more. Incorporating Pulse Cannons, Neuron Scramblers, Stealth technology, Energy shields and so much more, the Iron Man suit is surely the most formidable piece of hardware on the battle-field.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. Tony Stark is a genius, all by himself. If he wanted to, and dedicated himself, he could be a hero in his own right - regardless of the armour.

2. The armour itself is, as i said, FORMIDABLE, a valuable asset to any battlefield situation; Useful as both offensive and defensive weaponry.

3. This character is effective as a leader, a team player, or on solo missions, therefore a multidimentional and flexible character.

What can you bring to this game? I can bring a touch of eccentric humour, in keeping with the character, a good knowledge of mine and others' capabilities in the field, a steadfast dedication to the cause, and a determination to win the day - either out of desperation to see good triumph... or as a simple matter of pride.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: anywhere between 1 and 15 times per day. I would estimate more like 6/7, to be on the safe side and provide a decent average. (However, I don't normally follow the RPG's so don't know how many posts are usually required)

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Yes indeedy... :)

Sparta* said:
Alright Sherlock

#1 I've never read them in the ultimate comics before
#2 I kinda figured thats what was happening, but I wasn't sure because its so damn disgusting and wrong, I didn't think marvel would ever do it
#3 Screw you hippie :mad:

Well, why is it so hard to beleive. They pretty much lived with each other their whole lives and that's it. Besides, having a nutjob like Magneto as a dad is bound to screw you up.

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: taskmaster

Character you would like to play: Ultimate Cable

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Telekinetic and telepathic abilites. Can shoot eye beams similar to cycolps' from his left eye. Descripition is on the next page.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. I feel that I could create a good Ultimate Cable

2. Cable is one of my favorites

3. I like his powers

What can you bring to this game? I can bring another cool character into it. I can also work well with others to create the best story possible.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many times as need to or can depending on what's going on.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:yes

Hey! I resent your Magneto comments! haha

and how can you say a brother boning his sister isn't weird??! Your up bringing doesn't matter

Roster is getting bigger...............

Not everyone is confirmed or 100% sure they want to play, but here is a rough roster...did I miss anyone?

HEROES

Spider-Man
Spider-Man9x17

Mister Fantastic
Zaptoitnow

Hank Pym
Spider-Man9x17

Deadpool
Electro UK

Iceman
Torched

Nick Fury
Keyser Soze

Iron Man
I'm Spider-man

Captain America
Karem Knight

Daredevil
The Question

Ghost Rider
Master Bruce

VILLAINS

Magneto
Sparta*

Green Goblin
Electro UK

Doctor Octopus
Doc Ock

Venom
Master Bruce

Quicksilver
Harlekin

Taskmaster
Taskmaster

Sparta* said:
he bones his sister??!!
Yessirree Bob. Magneto probably didn't want to dilute the family bloodline more than he had already done when he concieved them.

so he'd rather have a bunch of imbreds? hahahah that's cool, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out. Do they actually show them doing stuff in the comics or do they imply it?

Oh, and Sparta*, Quicksilver aint a villain. He and Wanda joined The Ultimates to A) get amnesty for their relationship with the Brothorhood and B) spite their father.

Sparta* said:
so he'd rather have a bunch of imbreds? hahahah that's cool, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out. Do they actually show them doing stuff in the comics or do they imply it?

It's just implied.

He started as a villain though, so I don't know what era Harlekin wants to play him in...let me know Harlekin and I can change it if you want

Master Bruce is playing it good AND bad? wow. Should be interesting :)

let's just hope he doesn't get confused...

cheers Sparta* :D

I may change my character to ultimate cable. Tell me what you think of his origins, then I'll decide.

Ultimate Cable would be a direct desendant of Jean and scott born maybe 20 to 25 years in the future of the ultimate time line. During that time they realize that he has the T.O. virus. so they find a way to send him to the future. There he is rasied by apocalyse, after killing jean and scott, who with the help of xaiver had their minds transported to the future to watch over cable) who turns him into the ultimate weapon. Nate's whole body, except for his head, was infected by the T.O virus before apocalyse stopped it. He also can shoot the type of blasts that cycolps can out of his left eye the only thing on his face infected by the T.O virus.

The future apocalypse realizes that the heros of yesterday could possibly put a stop to his plans. So he sends his four horsemen led by Cable to the past. Cable's telekinetic and telepathic powers are greater than anything the X-men have ever faced so they lose the first round. During the fight Cable sees two people that he feels he knows. The X-men face off against the Horsemen again but this time cable betarys his team to find out more about Jean and Scott. All his life Cable felt he was doing the wrong thing and the X-men take him in and he finds out about his origins after Xavier looks through his memories and finds the turth.

Thinking of who I should play. I might be Angel..Havok..Polaris..or..my personal favorite Scarlet Witch.

taskmaster said:
I may change my character to ultimate cable. Tell me what you think of his origins, then I'll decide.

Ultimate Cable would be a direct desendant of Jean and scott born maybe 20 to 25 years in the future of the ultimate time line. During that time they realize that he has the T.O. virus. so they find a way to send him to the future. There he is rasied by apocalyse, after killing jean and scott, who with the help of xaiver had their minds transported to the future to watch over cable) who turns him into the ultimate weapon. Nate's whole body, except for his head, was infected by the T.O virus before apocalyse stopped it. He also can shoot the type of blasts that cycolps can out of his left eye the only thing on his face infected by the T.O virus.

The future apocalypse realizes that the heros of yesterday could possibly put a stop to his plans. So he sends his four horsemen led by Cable to the past. Cable's telekinetic and telepathic powers are greater than anything the X-men have ever faced so they lose the first round. During the fight Cable sees two people that he feels he knows. The X-men face off against the Horsemen again but this time cable betarys his team to find out more about Jean and Scott. All his life Cable felt he was doing the wrong thing and the X-men take him in and he finds out about his origins after Xavier looks through his memories and finds the turth.

Good, but one question. How would the heroes of yesterday pose a threat to Apokolypse? They're of yesterday.

I think I'm gonna be another player beside iceman also I'm gonna be the thing so he on hold till I get and app filled out.

Charlie No-One said:
Thinking of who I should play. I might be Angel..Havok..Polaris..or..my personal favorite Scarlet Witch.

Scarlet Witch would be cool, it would complete the Magneto, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch trilogy, we could have some cool storylines

You have to proove you're good enough to handle two but... MORE X-MEN PEOPLE! We really need em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"