The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Sign-up & OOC Thread

I know it's not unheard of to play as two, but it seems like almost every one is. Seems like it'd be better to offer those charecters to new people instead.

Charlie No-One said:
I think you can only play as one. Sorry.

In this RPG anybody can play as 2 characters...but I think they should prove they are capable of it first...except I was deciding between Human Torch and Thing for my second character Torched! (I posted it a while up)

Charlie No-One said:
Thinking of who I should play. I might be Angel..Havok..Polaris..or..my personal favorite Scarlet Witch.

Any X-man is a great choice.

Yes people! X-men! I need some people to beat the crap out of!

My form for Scarlet Witch is going up soon..but I am sorry..but I may hold off on that whole Quicksilver realtionship. I am going to start off on the Brotherhood..then go to the Ultimates. Also, in the comics..they never said anything about them being an item. In a recent issue..SW was flirting with an early version of Vision II.

Yeah, i think you should play as Cable Taskmaster! Or even Wolverine, or Cyclops or any x-men related character

Charlie No-One said:
My form for Scarlet Witch is going up soon..but I am sorry..but I may hold off on that whole Quicksilver realtionship. I am going to start off on the Brotherhood..then go to the Ultimates. Also, in the comics..they never said anything about them being an item. In a recent issue..SW was flirting with an early version of Vision II.

Good idea Charlie...that whole brother/sister love thing freaks me out haha and i'd really rather not see it :p

I know your Wanda will be awesome though! And its cool that you want to start off as a villain :D

Charlie No-One said:

Well, Harlekin's plaing Quicksilver, and Peitro and Wanda not being on the same team would be weird, so you'd have to talk with him.

Sparta* said:
Good idea Charlie...that whole brother/sister love thing freaks me out haha and i'd really rather not see it :p

I know your Wanda will be awesome though! And its cool that you want to start off as a villain :D

Thanks! I am going to be Wanda..and then after the Polaris arc in Ult. X finishes..if I like her..I might switch.

Sparta* said:
Yeah, i think you should play as Cable Taskmaster! Or even Wolverine, or Cyclops or any x-men related character

I could play as wolverine but I don't like cycolps that much. I'll stay on as cable for now. I'll have the sign- up form up in a second and I'll delete my old one.

Cool! You should consider being a villain for longer ;) or being good, and then deciding its lame, and go back to being a villain :)

Me you and Harlekin should talk something over now that we have Magneto, Quicksilver, and the Scarlet Witch.

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM
Screen Name: Torched

Character you would like to play: Thing

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: The Thing is a member of the Fantastic Four. He was transformed into the thing by cosmic rays improper shielding in a space craft he was piloting for the well-known Reed Richards was what did not protect the four from the rays. His powers include super-stength and impetreble skin.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. Is one of my favorite marvel characters

2. Is amazingly strong

3. And is in the FF

What can you bring to this game?

This will be the first time i've played in a RPG.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as needed.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: No

Elektra would be good. I'd like to do a story involving Daredevil's morally ambiguous girlfirend who's working for the man partially responsible for the death of Jack Murdock.

- EDIT -

*see updated roster on page 7

I know SO much more about Ult. Elektra then I do of Scarlet Witch, but I love them both! WHAT SHALL I DO!

*runs off to think*

We desperately need cyclops and Wolverine AT LEAST.

i'm Spider-Man said:
I think we need to see Cyclops pop up here - we need a leader soonish :)

Who's he going to lead? haha Iceman? We don't have any x-men!

We need X-MEN and VILLAINS!!!

Sparta* said:
Cool! You should consider being a villain for longer ;) or being good, and then deciding its lame, and go back to being a villain :)

I'll be a villian for most of this season but at the end of this season I'll learn the error of my ways, but it'll still be hard for cable not to rip out someone's spine with his telekinisis. Yeah he'll be ruthless, because he was after all trained by apocalpyse.

Charlie No-One said:
I know SO much more about Ult. Elektra then I do of Scarlet Witch, but I love them both! WHAT SHALL I DO!

*runs off to think*

Couldn't you play a villain?

I'll be Thing too if nobody has a prob with it you can have him if you want him sparta I didn't see that you said that till after I posted the app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"