The Ultimate Marvel RPG Vol. 2: New World IC Thread

79132-100452-nightcrawler.jpg

A small amount of anger began to surface as I took his barrage of words. This was the first girl that Kurt had ever recieved any real attention from. Who was Warren to get in the way of that? I mutter something under my breath as I turn away from him. "She loves me, now. That will never change."

Oh crap.....

"DAMN IT ELF! You said you wanted to come to help, to speak your peace an' get it off yer chest, this aint any of that!"

I don't think he expected my anger to turn to him. I look at Kitty in the corner, her expression went from bouncing and bubbely to afraid and crying in a matter of seconds.

"YOU'RE OUT OF LINE! Go wait in the car."

He stares at me blankly, shifting his eyes between Warren an me.

"I mean now damn it....."

I don't know where the hell that came from but it damn sure wasn't the right thing to be sayin now.

I stare at Logan for a moment, before opening the door and walking out without a word. I had come to apologize, and Warren had no intention of making up. I suppose it has something to do with my pride, but I shouldn't have to put up with his whiny, school boy bulls***. Ali chose me, and that's that.

I stare at Logan for a moment, before opening the door and walking out without a word. I had come to apologize, and Warren had no intention of making up. I suppose it has something to do with my pride, but I shouldn't have to put up with his whiny, school boy bulls***. Ali chose me, and that's that.​

Wolvie-1.jpg

Now that hes had his little fit maybe we can continue.

"Sorry about that, but forget him...."

Warren seems to jump back from the anger almost directly into tears again. He sits in the chair and manages to find another bottle close by.

"Your're right, you aint ready to come back quite yet. I understand needin time to get yer head straight, and I'm sure the elf didn't help. But I want ya to know somethin War. Those things I told you a few seconds ago, about....Mariko....I just remembered all that stuff....I don't know why, but it just hit me."

He doesn't seem to phased,

"The point being is...if I of all people can remember that...as painfull as it is.....I'm sure Ali will remember you."

His eyes begin to swell as he clutches at the bottle.

"I'll let you collect your thoughts for now, but I expect to see you at the mansion in at least two days."

I give him one last nod and turn around to walk out the door. Kitty lingers for a moment, unsure of what to do.

"C'mon kid. He'll be ok. Lets go home."

"Oh.....Ok...I guess."

We step out the door and close it behind us. The whole way down I am thinking about Mariko and Ogun. When we finaly reach the parking lot I see Kurt, leaning on the side of the car. I get a little pissed of by how casual he looks and say,

"You mind tellin me what in the hell that was about?"

I leaned against the car, arms folded. "I came here to apologize and he threw it in my face." I shake my head as my disgust for the so-called "Angel" grows. "I did that, and he threw it in my face."

Kitty sighed. "You can't expect him to just forgive you right away."

"No, but I realized in there that I don't have anything to prove to him, and I don't owe him anything. This is the way things are, and I might as well make the best of it." I stop for a second, thinking of Ali. "I have to do what makes Ali happy, and right now that is...to...to continue the way things are, and if Warren doesn't like that...well..." I look up at Logan and Kitty. "Well that's too damn bad for him, because I'm looking out for her."

I leaned against the car, arms folded. "I came here to apologize and he threw it in my face." I shake my head as my disgust for the so-called "Angel" grows. "I did that, and he threw it in my face."

Kitty sighed. "You can't expect him to just forgive you right away."

"No, but I realized in there that I don't have anything to prove to him, and I don't owe him anything. This is the way things are, and I might as well make the best of it." I stop for a second, thinking of Ali. "I have to do what makes Ali happy, and right now that is...to...to continue the way things are, and if Warren doesn't like that...well..." I look up at Logan and Kitty. "Well that's too damn bad for him, because I'm looking out for her."

"Do you even hear yerself right now Kurt? Of course hes not gona just give you big warm bear hug, his fiance just told him that she didn't love him after he sees you two neckin, which was directly followin him losin his kid! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! And here I was thinking he was the one bein a selfish little turd, but you....you are takin the cake right now."

He glares at me with distane.

"Don't you even dare look at me like that you little punk, I'll cut you down before you could even say bamf!.....What you did in there was probobly the dumbest thing I have ever seen outa anyone on this team. The guy is suicidal, YOUR THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THAT TO MY ATTENTION! What was this to you? Were you just lookin for an excuse to find him so you could rub it in his face?"

He looks at the ground silently, making no eye contact.

"You tell me Kurt.....What happens when she remembers him? What is she gona think about you then? Huh? Your willingly taking advantage of her! YOU KNOW THAT! Somewhere you have to..."

He starts to speak, but I cut him off in my own anger,

"But...Ali...."

"But nothin, SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU KURT!...Ali.....ALI LOVES WARREN! The only thing you have right now is a hollow broken shell! Your just as bad as Winters.....Now both of you have raped her!"

Angelvol2ufnsijdgn.jpg

I loosen my grip and let the bottle hit the ground. For the first time in acouple days the dull empty feeling starts to chew at my guts like a wild animal, an animal fueled by anger and betrayal. With a deep breath I let my head fall into my hands just as my cell rings. Yanking it off my belt I pick it up with an annoyed sigh.

"What?"

"Mr. Worthington I believe we have a lead on..."

"Not now."

I click the phone shut and toss it on the counter. Seconds later the cell rings again. My anger finally takes over as I get up and answer it.

"What did I tell you."

"But sir..."

"I said NOT NOW!"

I chuck the cell against the wall.

"The hell with this. I need some ****ing air..."

I move through the penthouse making a beeline to the nearest window.

"Now both of you have raped her!"

Up until this point, I have been civil. I have been understanding and forgiving of people's ignorance, but this goes too far. "Raped her? What the f*** do you know?!" I lunge at Logan in anger, latching onto him before teleporting both of us twenty feet into the air. I then teleported back to the ground before he landed on the ground with a thud. "She came to me, Logan." I stand over him angrily, breathing heavily as I choke back tears. "I am not a bad person! When she remembers him, she will choose between us, and I'm ready for that! What Winters did was unforgivable; all I did was be there for Ali when she needed it!" Before he can respond, I teleport away, latching onto the roof of a passing bus.

I am not a bad person. I am helping Ali. I am there for her. She loves me, and I love her. She needs me.

As I ride the roof of the bus, Logan's words echo in my mind. Now both of you have raped her! I did not... She loves me.

Suddenly, my cellphone rings and I read the caller ID: Ali. "Hello?"

"Hey, elf! Where the hell are you? What is that sound? Are you outside?"

I shield the mouthpiece from the wind. "I...yeah."

"...alright... Listen, I was thinking. I'm feeling like going out and getting wasted tonight, but going out alone sucks. You wanna join me?"

I find myself smiling somewhat. "Sure."

"Alright, I'll jump in the shower and get ready. Let me know when you're home."

The thought of Ali in the shower passes in my mind, but I continue the conversation. "...Okay. I'll see you soon." I hesitate for a moment. "I love you."

She chuckles casually. "Haha, see ya." With that the call ends. No I love you.

I sigh again as the bus rounds the corner by the mansion as I quickly teleport onto the front lawn. She does love me, right? She has to. Otherwise it wouldn't be worth it.​

"Now both of you have raped her!"

Up until this point, I have been civil. I have been understanding and forgiving of people's ignorance, but this goes too far. "Raped her? What the f*** do you know?!" I lunge at Logan in anger, latching onto him before teleporting both of us twenty feet into the air. I then teleported back to the ground before he landed on the ground with a thud. "She came to me, Logan." I stand over him angrily, breathing heavily as I choke back tears. "I am not a bad person! When she remembers him, she will choose between us, and I'm ready for that! What Winters did was unforgivable; all I did was be there for Ali when she needed it!" Before he can respond, I teleport away, latching onto the roof of a passing bus.​

I am not a bad person. I am helping Ali. I am there for her. She loves me, and I love her. She needs me.​

As I ride the roof of the bus, Logan's words echo in my mind. Now both of you have raped her! I did not... She loves me.​

Suddenly, my cellphone rings and I read the caller ID: Ali. "Hello?"

"Hey, elf! Where the hell are you? What is that sound? Are you outside?"

I shield the mouthpiece from the wind. "I...yeah."

"...alright... Listen, I was thinking. I'm feeling like going out and getting wasted tonight, but going out alone sucks. You wanna join me?"

I find myself smiling somewhat. "Sure."

"Alright, I'll jump in the shower and get ready. Let me know when you're home."

The thought of Ali in the shower passes in my mind, but I continue the conversation. "...Okay. I'll see you soon." I hesitate for a moment. "I love you."

She chuckles casually. "Haha, see ya." With that the call ends. No I love you.​

I sigh again as the bus rounds the corner by the mansion as I quickly teleport onto the front lawn. She does love me, right? She has to. Otherwise it wouldn't be worth it.​

Ok....thats it. I have had enough....

I hit the ground hard, my adimantium skull cracks the pavement. The little coward teleports away. I am really pissed now. It takes me a second to start healin, to collect my thoughts and to start foamin at the mouth a little. I hear Kitty scream and I snap to it. She looks at me and ask,

"Oh my god....Logan are you alright."

"I'm fine......but I'm about to be a whole lot better."

"Oh god...I'm so sorry Loagn, I have never seen him act like that. I mean...Kurt he's....he's....never, not once......Your not gona hurt him are ya?"

"Hurt him...no.....he'll be dead before he ever feels any pain!"

"Stop it Logan....I mean you can't kill him! I mean...you can, but your not going to right? Not really..."

"We'll see darlin, we'll see."

I stand up, dustin myself off, and when I look up I see Warren Perched at the window. How long has he been there? How much did he hear? He calls out to me,

"Logan, are you ok?"

"I'm fine War....don't worry about ME. I'll see ya in a couple days, I'm gona go take care of some buisness."

Its obvious that he knows something is wrong, but I don't wana burden the kid more than he needs. I just hope he didn't hear the whole thing. Hell I hope he missed all of it, though I guess it might be hard to miss the blood covered Wolverine sized cracks in the ground.

"Kitty get in the car, we're goin home."

"But shoul...?"

"Now....Kitty."

"Okay.."

We get in the car, I try not to leave to many blood stains on the seat, and I drive like a bat outa hell. Luckily the prof had all the car fully modified for performace so I don't have any trouble makin it back in under five minutes. The moment we pull up to the gate I can smell the scared stench of the blue fur ball. I track him up through the front door, kicking it open as I make my grand entrance. Kitty comes rushing in behind me to keep me from doing anything to stupid, but no matter what I choose I DO plan to knock some sense into the kid.

"WHERE ARE YOU ELF?! GET YOUR ash DOWN HERE NOW!"

*SNIKT!*

I pop my claws to the ready and wait for a response, but the one I get isn't the one I expected.

"Logan? What are you doing? Whats goin on?"

"Ali?.....Wheres Kurt, we need to have a little talk about manners."

"Logan, you've got blood all over your shirt? What the hell happened? What the **** is going on?"

"You can ask little boy blue if he ever shows his sniveling, cowardace face! GET OUT HERE RAT BOY!"

Ok....thats it. I have had enough....

I hit the ground hard, my adimantium skull cracks the pavement. The little coward teleports away. I am really pissed now. It takes me a second to start healin, to collect my thoughts and to start foamin at the mouth a little. I hear Kitty scream and I snap to it. She looks at me and ask,

"Oh my god....Logan are you alright."

"I'm fine......but I'm about to be a whole lot better."

"Oh god...I'm so sorry Loagn, I have never seen him act like that. I mean...Kurt he's....he's....never, not once......Your not gona hurt him are ya?"

"Hurt him...no.....he'll be dead before he ever feels any pain!"

"Stop it Logan....I mean you can't kill him! I mean...you can, but your not going to right? Not really..."

"We'll see darlin, we'll see."

I stand up, dustin myself off, and when I look up I see Warren Perched at the window. How long has he been there? How much did he hear? He calls out to me,

"Logan, are you ok?"

"I'm fine War....don't worry about ME. I'll see ya in a couple days, I'm gona go take care of some buisness."

Its obvious that he knows something is wrong, but I don't wana burden the kid more than he needs. I just hope he didn't hear the whole thing. Hell I hope he missed all of it, though I guess it might be hard to miss the blood covered Wolverine sized cracks in the ground.

"Kitty get in the car, we're goin home."

"But shoul...?"

"Now....Kitty."

"Okay.."

We get in the car, I try not to leave to many blood stains on the seat, and I drive like a bat outa hell. Luckily the prof had all the car fully modified for performace so I don't have any trouble makin it back in under five minutes. The moment we pull up to the gate I can smell the scared stench of the blue fur ball. I track him up through the front door, kicking it open as I make my grand entrance. Kitty comes rushing in behind me to keep me from doing anything to stupid, but no matter what I choose I DO plan to knock some sense into the kid.

*SNIKT!*

I pop my claws to the ready and wait for a response, but the one I get isn't the one I expected.

"Logan? What are you doing? Whats goin on?"

"Ali?.....Wheres Kurt, we need to have a little talk about manners."

"Logan, you've got blood all over your shirt? What the hell happened? What the **** is going on?"

"You can ask little boy blue if he ever shows his sniveling, cowardace face! GET OUT HERE RAT BOY!"
Angelvol2ufnsijdgn.jpg

As I watch the car tear down the street I can't help but smile alittle at the hell thats coming down on Kurt. But even that doesn't last as the beast takes hold of my guts again and the urge to just fly takes over. I let go of the window pane and push off into the night air letting my wings raise me above the buildings. I honestly don't know how much time passes only that I've made two complete rounds of Manhattan and seen a small handfull of heroes. Spider-Man, Daredevil, Moon Knight, hell even Iron Man. I can't help but wonder if their lives are as hectic as mine and how they deal with the **** that comes with this line of work.

Fatigue finally winning over I land on rooftop in what I think is Hell's Kitchen. Leaning against the wall I listen to the sounds of the city. Suddenly a scream cuts though the norm rocking me out of my peace.

"No! Leave me alone! Somebody help!"

I spot the situation immediately, some scumbag is trying to pull a woman into his car.

"Come on man hurry tha **** up!"

"I am dammit! The ***** is fighting..."

The creep finally pushes the terrified woman into the backseat as the driver peels out. I don't move as the car turns the corner and disappears from sight.

It's not my problem. Let on of the other heroes deal with it.

My mind goes back to Logan's voice.

What would Ali think of how your acting? What would she say?

Truth be told I know exactly what Ali would say.

War what the hell is wrong with you? Go!

I don't hesitate any further as I jump the barrier and fly after the car.

After entering the mansion, I headed for the kitchen, grabbing a Pepsi from the fridge. Before I knew it, Logan's voice echoed through the entrance.

S***. I've had the ride home to cool down, and I realize now that my actions were...less than intelligent. I slowly move toward the entrance and I hear Ali's voice.

I sigh and walk into the entrance, Pepsi still in hand. I stand motionless, avoiding Ali's confused glance.

After entering the mansion, I headed for the kitchen, grabbing a Pepsi from the fridge. Before I knew it, Logan's voice echoed through the entrance.

S***. I've had the ride home to cool down, and I realize now that my actions were...less than intelligent. I slowly move toward the entrance and I hear Ali's voice.

I sigh and walk into the entrance, Pepsi still in hand. I stand motionless, avoiding Ali's confused glance.

He slumps in like a kid expecting to get time out. I wana just rush him before he has a chance to port, slice his tail off and choke him with it.....but I'll hold onto that idea for now.

"Well look who's home? I tell ya what, this will be more fun this way, why don't you explain to Ali WHY it is that I'm about to find out what Shishka-Rat tastes like BEFORE I cut you into tinny-bamfing-bits!"

She looks confused, and hes keepin silent.

"What are you talking about Logan?....Kurt? Whats going on?"

"Well lets see....after we find out that Warrens in trouble, blue boy here says he wants to go see him with me, to help him....We get there and all is going good...well as good as it can be with a guy who just had his heart ripped outa his chest and has been tryin to kill himself....but when it finaly looks like he might be comin around, fur face here decides its a good idea to start screamin "Ali's all mine" at the top o' his lungs! For chissakes! I told him to wait in the car, I get back, call him on his ****, and the little ****er decides to port me up in the air and drop me to the pavement. So what do you think Ali, should I cut him into cubes, or slices?"

He slumps in like a kid expecting to get time out. I wana just rush him before he has a chance to port, slice his tail off and choke him with it.....but I'll hold onto that idea for now.

"Well look who's home? I tell ya what, this will be more fun this way, why don't you explain to Ali WHY it is that I'm about to find out what Shishka-Rat tastes like BEFORE I cut you into tinny-bamfing-bits!"

She looks confused, and hes keepin silent.

"What are you talking about Logan?....Kurt? Whats going on?"

"Well lets see....after we find out that Warrens in trouble, blue boy here says he wants to go see him with me, to help him....We get there and all is going good...well as good as it can be with a guy who just had his heart ripped outa his chest and has been tryin to kill himself....but when it finaly looks like he might be comin around, fur face here decides its a good idea to start screamin "Ali's all mine" at the top o' his lungs! For chissakes! I told him to wait in the car, I get back, call him on his ****, and the little ****er decides to port me up in the air and drop me to the pavement. So what do you think Ali, should I cut him into cubes, or slices?"
Cyke3.jpg

After recalibrating certain programs in the Danger Room I head up to the first floor in time to hear Logan's voice bellowing from the front door.

What else is new.

"So what do you think Ali, should I cut him into cubes, or slices?"

Ok thats seriously not good...

I step out of the hidden elevator and emerge into the hall. I have to admit I'm surprised to see that the person Logan has been tearing into was Kurt.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Kurt avoids my gaze and Ali keeps here eyes locked on Kurt.

"Logan what happened?"

Angelvol2ufnsijdgn.jpg

As I watch the car tear down the street I can't help but smile alittle at the hell thats coming down on Kurt. But even that doesn't last as the beast takes hold of my guts again and the urge to just fly takes over. I let go of the window pane and push off into the night air letting my wings raise me above the buildings. I honestly don't know how much time passes only that I've made two complete rounds of Manhattan and seen a small handfull of heroes. Spider-Man, Daredevil, Moon Knight, hell even Iron Man. I can't help but wonder if their lives are as hectic as mine and how they deal with the **** that comes with this line of work.

Fatigue finally winning over I land on rooftop in what I think is Hell's Kitchen. Leaning against the wall I listen to the sounds of the city. Suddenly a scream cuts though the norm rocking me out of my peace.

"No! Leave me alone! Somebody help!"

I spot the situation immediately, some scumbag is trying to pull a woman into his car.

"Come on man hurry tha **** up!"

"I am dammit! The ***** is fighting..."

The creep finally pushes the terrified woman into the backseat as the driver peels out. I don't move as the car turns the corner and disappears from sight.

It's not my problem. Let one of the other heroes deal with it.

My mind goes back to Logan's voice.

What would Ali think of how your acting? What would she say?

Truth be told I know exactly what Ali would say.

War what the hell is wrong with you? Go!

I don't hesitate any further as I jump the barrier and fly after the car.
Angelvol2ufnsijdgn.jpg

My smile broadens as I hear these creeps screams when I land on the car. The car starts to swerve causing me to drive my fingers into the steel to keep from being thrown off.

"What the **** was that?!"

"I told you man it's ****ing Daredevil! I told you we should looked for someone outside Hell's Kitchen!"

"Hes' still just a man you idiot. Just ****ing shoot him!"

Deafening blasts assault my ear as hot lead fly through the roof and into my flesh. The pain does nothing but drive me on.

"Bad mistake ****ers!"

Pulling back I slam a fist into the already damaged roof, the steel giving way like paper. One of the creeps continue firing into the roof emptying an entire clip into me.

"Heh...it tickles."

Finally getting a good hold on the roof I pull with all my strength ripping a large chunk right off the car.

"Hello *******s. Have you given much thought about the lord?"

I quickly reach out and grab the gun crushing it in my hands.

"Oh ****!"

"Damn straight."

The woman's screams mangle with the creeps as I grab the steering wheel and yank it to the right sending the car straight towards a building.

"No! Oh **** man please!"

I ignore the bastard's please as I yank the young girl out of the car and take to the air just as the car slams into the building. The woman is shaking in my arms.

"It's ok. I won't hurt you."

She calm down slightly as I circle around and land beside the the wrecked car.

"Here get to safety."

She blurts out a thank you and runs. I on the other hand advance on the car just as the passenger stumbles out. His eyes bug out when he spots me.

"Oh come on man we weren't gonna hurt her!"

"What were you gonna do to her?"

"Come on man...."

I lash out on the punk slamming his face into the hood.

"What were you gonna do to her!"

The punk's voice comes out alittle gurgled do to the broken nose and shattered teeth.

"Nofing! Sob guy pait us to brig hib girls. Hot girls."

"For what?"

The creep sobs in pain.

"I don know man....."

"Where were you supposed to take her!"

"A warehouse....on the east riber...."

I let go of the creep's hair and take to the air leaving the creeps to get help for themselves. The grin returns as I go higher. For the first time since all this I actually feel alive.

Last edited:
Clint shouted and slammed his blood stained fist down on the metal table in front of Fury.

"God dammit Nick," he growled "this is getting us nowhere but further up our own asses. I say that you just load us up with a **** load of ammunition and send us on our merry way. Beurocracy and negotiation won't get Stark back. Action will,"

TarantulaBanner.jpg

Chapter 1: Second Chances

One week ago....

Embers slowly die as SHIELD agents clean up whats left of Oscorp Industries following a battle that left two young lives extinguished. It is here that our story begins. Agent Sharon Carter looks down at the disfigured face of the clone known as Kaine.

"I wonder why Colonel Fury want the bodies?"

Carter shoots an annoyed glance at the curious agent.

"Doesn't matter. Fury wants them thats' all that matters. Now speed it up! I want to get out of here sometime tonight."

"Yes ma'am!"

The agent quickly zips up the body bag and helps another carry it out of the ruins. Agent Carter turns to the other body pinned to a column, the motionless body of Tarantula.

"Poor kid...."

She reaches out and gently removes the mask off the fallen hero revealing his mutated features.

"I hope Octavius hangs for what he di..."

Suddenly the limp body spasms as Tarantula's eyes snap open. He tries to take in a deep breath but only succeeds to cough up blood.

"Oh my god!"

Carter places a hand on the side of his face while Tarantula continues trying to breath.

"Medic! Goddammit get a ****ing medic over here now!"
TarantulaBanner.jpg

Chapter 2: New Life/New Headaches

Days pass slowly as a thin form lays motionless in a hospital bed in the headquarters of both the Ultimates and SHIELD. His identity and injuries known to only a few individuals in the entire compound. His name is simply Tarantula and hes' about to regain consciousness. His eyes open staring around the the room in confusion. He tries to sit up only for a wave of pain to shoot through his chest.

"Ah! Yeah thats not gonna happen."

He looks weakly around his hospital bed for a call button but finds nothing.

"Dammit...."

Slowly he turns his head towards the door can almost imagine the armed SHIELD agents guarding the door.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

Clint shouted and slammed his blood stained fist down on the metal table in front of Fury.

"God dammit Nick," he growled "this is getting us nowhere but further up our own asses. I say that you just load us up with a **** load of ammunition and send us on our merry way. Beurocracy and negotiation won't get Stark back. Action will,"

Abruptly hanging up on Janet, Steve headed back inside the interrogation room at the sound of Barton's outburst. Having heard what Clint had said, Steve put a hand on Hawkeye's shoulder.

"I'm not one to disobey a direct order, Fury, but Clint is right. Tony's been gone now for almost 24 hours and we haven't even alerted the rest of the Ultimates."Cap says, and for a moment there is silence. Fury tilts his head down, as if collecting his thoughts, and then speaks.

"You think this is my first rodeo, Cap? You think I don't know what I'm doing?" he says, anger bubbling just underneath the surface. "My ways, exotic as they may be to you grunts, get more people home alive than yours. So you will do exactly as I say, both of you."

Barton is literally shaking with anger, and Rogers can't help but feel a small knot of the same forming in the pit of his stomach. Without further words, the two Ultimates make their way out of the interrogation room. Neither say a word as they walk out into the hallway, and begin making their way down the hall.

"So..." Steve finally says, taking stock of what he's about to say and what it could mean. Not just for him, but for the whole team. "Disobey Fury and go for Tony ourselves?"

I sigh angrily. This is ridiculous! "Alright, you guys wanna know whats going on?!" I look at Ali, remembering to choose my words wisely. I look into her eyes, ignoring the rest of the room. "Ever since coming to the mansion, I have watched you from afar as you and Warren were..." I trail off for a second, refusing to finish the thought. "After all this with Winters, I saw how much pain you were in and...I am here for you, Ali."

She smiles slightly through a confused gaze.

I turn to Logan. "Logan said that because we have had a relationship in a confusing time for you that I was as bad as Winters." I turn back to Ali, glancing at Scott. "The man who has caused unbelievable pain in everyone on this team. You'll have to excuse me if I overreacted, but I'm sure he's healed by now." I pause for a moment. "All but his pride I'm assuming."

"So..." Steve finally says, taking stock of what he's about to say and what it could mean. Not just for him, but for the whole team. "Disobey Fury and go for Tony ourselves?"
"Ahahahahahaaa," Clint laughed "Of course we do,"

Barton slung his bow over his shoulder and attached his shotguns to the straps in the side of his shins.

"The only question is whether we bring the rest of the team. Oh, and how big a helicopter we steal,"

"Ahahahahahaaa," Clint laughed "Of course we do,"

Barton slung his bow over his shoulder and attached his shotguns to the straps in the side of his shins.

"The only question is whether we bring the rest of the team. Oh, and how big a helicopter we steal,"

"I hate to leave the team out of this but it's better that way. Once we get Tony back there'll be hell to pay. I'd be surprised if Fury doesn't have us kicked out to the street."

Steve goes silent as a uniformed SHIELD agent walks past the two, smiling and greeting them.

"For now, it's just the two of us. I'm going to go suit up. Meet me in one hour, where Tony was abducted. There has to be something that can lead us to him."

I sigh angrily. This is ridiculous! "Alright, you guys wanna know whats going on?!" I look at Ali, remembering to choose my words wisely. I look into her eyes, ignoring the rest of the room. "Ever since coming to the mansion, I have watched you from afar as you and Warren were..." I trail off for a second, refusing to finish the thought. "After all this with Winters, I saw how much pain you were in and...I am here for you, Ali."

She smiles slightly through a confused gaze.​

I turn to Logan. "Logan said that because we have had a relationship in a confusing time for you that I was as bad as Winters." I turn back to Ali, glancing at Scott. "The man who has caused unbelievable pain in everyone on this team. You'll have to excuse me if I overreacted, but I'm sure he's healed by now." I pause for a moment. "All but his pride I'm assuming."

Some things just are what they are. That was out of line, again the kid is so far off base and in such a self centered place that its just undeniable. The other thing thats undeniable is me, its undeniable as all hell that I got a short temper and react as I see fit. So.......

With my fist still clenched, I retract my claws and punch the little son of a ***** in the gut. When he doubles over in pain I reach back and slug him in the head with an adimantium fist.

Scott jumps, unsure for a moment of what the hell is going on, but he sees the look in my eyes and I'm sure he can tell that I mean buisness.

"You wana ******** some more little man? Go ahead an' act like the inocent victim and tell "Your side a' the story", I don't care, cuz I'll say exactly what I did before. Your just as bad as Winters because what your doing to this girl....this girl who has been like a daughter to me, is just as bad as rape! Its not a confusing time you, your just being a selfish little prick!"

Cyclops tries to hold me back and pull me away, but I jerk my arm free of him.

"Get offa me bub! Don't you see? Huh? You look me in the eye and tell me that if Jean lost it, and said to you what Ali said to Warren that you would even think about letin me live if I started shackin up with her?"

Scott let go of my arm and took a step back, I turn my attention to Ali,

"Ali.....darlin, one day you're gona remember who you really are, what you've been through, and its gona hurt....but you'll also remember Warren. Through everything we went through, through everything I tried to help you with.....I never, not once saw you anywhere near as happy as you were with War. I think you know somethins missin, your not sure what it is but your afraid to even look it in the eye.....I know, believe me amnesia does that sorta thing. But one day you'll be happy again, and if I can help I will....."

I turn my attention back to the elf, he lies crumpeled on the floor, barely able to breath.

"But I also promised I wouldn't let anyone hurt you again.....and I aim to keep that promise. There aint no way that I'm gona let some self centered, blue, hairy, FREAK hurt you."

I turn back to Scott,

"We went to see Warren today, hes been tryin to kill himself since this all happened. Stupid I know, but the guy is hurtin bad....So right when I start talkin some sense into him, blue boy here, who taged along to "make peace with him", started tellin him to go to hell and that he was the one that Ali wanted.....a good thing to tell someone in his position right?"

Scott glared at Kurt,

"So I'll tell ya this once, and only once, I don't work with backstabin traitors, and I aint gona put up with this sniveling little coward! So....you gota choice to make bub, either he goes, or I go. I want him outa this team, and outa the X-Men......or I walk, and you won't ever see me back......save when I come to collect his scalp!"

Last edited:
Some things just are what they are. That was out of line, again the kid is so far off base and in such a self centered place that its just undeniable. The other thing thats undeniable is me, its undeniable as all hell that I got a short temper and react as I see fit. So.......

With my fist still clenched, I retract my claws and punch the little son of a ***** in the gut. When he doubles over in pain I reach back and slug him in the head with an adimantium fist.

Scott jumps, unsure for a moment of what the hell is going on, but he sees the look in my eyes and I'm sure he can tell that I mean buisness.

"You wana ******** some more little man? Go ahead an' act like the inocent victim and tell "Your side a' the story", I don't care, cuz I'll say exactly what I did before. Your just as bad as Winters because what your doing to this girl....this girl who has been like a daughter to me, is just as bad as rape! Its not a confusing time you, your just being a selfish little prick!"

Cyclops tries to hold me back and pull me away, but I jerk my arm free of him.

"Get offa me bub! Don't you see? Huh? You look me in the eye and tell me that if Jean lost it, and said to you what Ali said to Warren that you would even think about letin me live if I started shackin up with her?"

Scott let go of my arm and took a step back, I turn my attention to Ali,

"Ali.....darlin, one day you're gona remember who you really are, what you've been through, and its gona hurt....but you'll also remember Warren. Through everything we went through, through everything I tried to help you with.....I never, not once saw you anywhere near as happy as you were with War. I think you know somethins missin, your not sure what it is but your afraid to even look it in the eye.....I know, believe me amnesia does that sorta thing. But one day you'll be happy again, and if I can help I will....."

I turn my attention back to the elf, he lies crumpeled on the floor, barely able to breath.

"But I also promised I wouldn't let anyone hurt you again.....and I aim to keep that promise. There aint no way that I'm gona let some self centered, blue, hairy, FREAK hurt you."

I turn back to Scott,

"We went to see Warren today, hes been tryin to kill himself since this all happened. Stupid I know, but the guy is hurtin bad....So right when I start talkin some sense into him, blue boy here, who taged along to "make peace with him", started tellin him to go to hell and that he was the one that Ali wanted.....a good thing to tell someone in his position right?"

Scott glared at Kurt,

"So I'll tell ya this once, and only once, I don't work with backstabin traitors, and I aint gona put up with this sniveling little coward! So....you gota choice to make bub, either he goes, or I go. I want him outa this team, and outa the X-Men......or I walk, and you won't ever see me back......save when I come to collect his scalp!"
Cyke3.jpg

My glare doesn't leave Nightcrawler as I turn what logan said in my mind. Did Kurt really say those things to Warren? Is Warren really in the suicidal state that Logan says he is? While all this is going through my mind another part of me start to beat myself up for not realizing the state my family was in.

<Scott.>

<You been following all of this Professor?>

<Ofcourse.>

<Is it true?>

<I'm afraid so. Warren is in the shape that Logan claims he is.>

<And Kurt?>

<Sadly yes. Kurt believes he has done nothing wrong. His love for Alison is blinding him.>

<What should we do?>

Time passes agonizingly slow as I await the Professor's response.

<Try to keep everyone calm. I'm on my way.>

My attention comes back to the here and now. Ali has moved to Kurt's side and slips an arm around him while Logan boars holes into both of them.

"Kurt go into the next room. I need to talk to Logan."

THE GREEN GOBLIN

It's hard to see through the crowd and even harder to think through the 'music.' Of all the places to seek someone out, this nightclub surely is one of the worst. Everyone is swaying back and forth in a terrible mockery of 'dancing.' The body heat being generated from the dance floor is overpowering and sickening. It's causing me to sweat through my three-piece suit. I thought there was no environment worse than the bar where we found Bullseye. I was wrong.

Speaking of the devil himself, Bullseye is in tow, dressed ridiculously. Then again, he does fit the part of a clubgoer. Adorned in a button-down shirt - carelessly unbuttoned - he's wearing shorts and purple sunglasses. At least he's drawing no attention to himself, as I requested. Besides, a fool should wear a fool's clothes, I suppose.

Looking up, I spot a crowded balcony above the dance floor. Drunken twenty-somethings are gathered around a couch - each tenuously holding their drinks. The collection of people makes it almost impossible to see the couch from this distance, but every now and then I can make out the figures seated there. It doesn't take me long to realize what I'm looking at.

Hitting Bullseye on the shoulder, I nod, "Over there."

Bullseye lowers his sunglasses and squints.

"Stay down here," I order. We've already discussed the plan, but I want to repeat it for emphasis. "If anything seems out of the ordinary, then you jump in. Got it?" He's still looking at the balcony. I smack him lightly on the cheek. "Got it?"

Bullseye sneers. "Course...boss," he hisses in that irritable accent of his. He glares at me for a moment before pushing off into the crowd. I watch him as he makes his way to the bar. Shaking my head, I refocus on the task at hand.

I ascend the spiral staircase leading to the balcony. My presence is hardly noticed. All the attention is directed towards the young, voluptuous figure seated on the couch. In fact, only she looks at me. With a seductive glare, she studies me. Meanwhile, a large, bald man whispers in her ear. He then proceeds to kiss her neck vigorously. She merely pats his knee in approval.

"Skurge, fetch me a drink, will you?" she suggests, never taking her eyes off me. The man gets down from the couch and lumbers toward me. With a leer, he brushes past me and descends the staircase. The woman stretches out on the couch - an action which draws murmurs from the other men. "I had hoped you might come," she purrs.

With a polite smile, I explain, "Your contempt for a certain Ultimate is well known, Enchantress." I put my hands in my pockets as I look at her. She is attractive and sensual. Her every motion drips with sexuality.

"Thor has denied my advances on several occasions," Enchantress sighs. Her demeanor then turns suddenly to bitterness. Through clenched teeth, she adds, "It is a humiliation not easily forgotten." Her fingernails are digging into the couch.

"Hell hath no fury," I muse. She relaxes slightly. "However, you certainly have your fair pickings of suitors."

Dismissively, Enchantress replies, "None of them can ever hope to measure up to the Odison." She runs a finger across her lips before looking back at me. Her gaze is suggestive and blunt. "However, you - Norman Osborn - are powerful, strong...more than enough man for my needs."

I begin to feel her allure take effect. I hold myself back. "I already have a lover," I respond, "Revenge." The word causes a twinkle in her eyes.

"She is a powerful mistress," Enchantress admits. With a sigh, she spins her hand gracefully through the air. "I can only hope to match her power one day."

I grin. "Join me, and you will have that power." I hold out my hand.

Enchantress smirks naughtily.

Angelvol2ufnsijdgn.jpg

My smile broadens as I hear these creeps screams when I land on the car. The car starts to swerve causing me to drive my fingers into the steel to keep from being thrown off.

"What the **** was that?!"

"I told you man it's ****ing Daredevil! I told you we should looked for someone outside Hell's Kitchen!"

"Hes' still just a man you idiot. Just ****ing shoot him!"

Deafening blasts assault my ear as hot lead fly through the roof and into my flesh. The pain does nothing but drive me on.

"Bad mistake ****ers!"

Pulling back I slam a fist into the already damaged roof, the steel giving way like paper. One of the creeps continue firing into the roof emptying an entire clip into me.

"Heh...it tickles."

Finally getting a good hold on the roof I pull with all my strength ripping a large chunk right off the car.

"Hello *******s. Have you given much thought about the lord?"

I quickly reach out and grab the gun crushing it in my hands.

"Oh ****!"

"Damn straight."

The woman's screams mangle with the creeps as I grab the steering wheel and yank it to the right sending the car straight towards a building.

"No! Oh **** man please!"

I ignore the bastard's please as I yank the young girl out of the car and take to the air just as the car slams into the building. The woman is shaking in my arms.

"It's ok. I won't hurt you."

She calm down slightly as I circle around and land beside the the wrecked car.

"Here get to safety."

She blurts out a thank you and runs. I on the other hand advance on the car just as the passenger stumbles out. His eyes bug out when he spots me.

"Oh come on man we weren't gonna hurt her!"

"What were you gonna do to her?"

"Come on man...."

I lash out on the punk slamming his face into the hood.

"What were you gonna do to her!"

The punk's voice comes out alittle gurgled do to the broken nose and shattered teeth.

"Nofing! Sob guy pait us to brig hib girls. Hot girls."

"For what?"

The creep sobs in pain.

"I don know man....."

"Where were you supposed to take her!"

"A warehouse....on the east riber...."

I let go of the creep's hair and take to the air leaving the creeps to get help for themselves. The grin returns as I go higher. For the first time since all this I actually feel alive.
Angelvol2ufnsijdgn.jpg

I have to fight the urge to throw up as I see what is going on in this warehouse. These sons of *****es are running a prostitution ring. Women, teenagers, **** even children! These pieces of trash is doing this **** to children! The one thing I know is that it's ending tonight, I'm putting each and every one of these lowlifes in body bags.

Hiding among the rafters I scout the kind of defense this scum have. I'm amazed that an operation this large has gone unnoticed unless serious money has changed hands. I'm able to spot three separate holding cells and about fifteen armed guards until new voices catch my attention. Two men enter the warehouse flanked by a small group of bodyguards.

"Come my friend. I'm sure we have what your looking for...."

"You better for what I'm paying."

"You have to understand that not many clients ask for a mutant. That plus the extra security and restraints the price would obviously go up."

"Whatever just show me the merchandise."

With a nod the man signals the guards and they start to bring out several mutants, all shackled with odd machines attached to their necks.

"Whats with the collars?"

"They're mutant inhibitors. A little something bought from Mojo."

"Mojo?"

"Some freak from Genoshia. Runs a mutant hunting show. These little gems are his newest toys. Got them dirt cheap with the promise that once they freaks are burnt out that we'll ship em to him."

"So they turn off their powers?"

"Most of the time."

"Most?"

The boss nods his head toward the final mutant that his guards are wheeling out. The poor girl is being treated like Hannibal ****ing Lecter. Her hands are strapped across her chest and her head is covered with a sack.

"This little sweetheart is a fighter. The collar doesn't seem to work with her. Last time a client requested her we had to drug her into unconsciousness. She almost wouldn't be worth the hassle if she wasn't such a gorgeous thing."

Finally having enough I dive off the rafters and plunge straight towards the boss. The creep had only enough time to yell "guards" before his neck was broken.

Last edited:
UltSpider-ManBanner1.png

So... I have this friend. Smart kid actually. Kind of witty, his Aunt May is great, and boy is his girlfriend, Mary-Jane Watson, beautiful. But this 'friend'? There's more to him than the eye can see, for he leads a secret life... One full of ACTION and ADVENTURE! As well as the occasional turmoil and crazy whackjobs trying to kill him, because he's no ordinary kid... As it turns out, he's Spider-Man! And this friend's name is Peter Parker, which just so happens to be my name too, because he's actually not a friend of mine... He's me.

"Why do you parade around in and risk yours and your loved one's lives on a daily basis, Pete?" you ask? Do you REALLY want to know? Because let's face it, this story isn't for the faint of heart... You really want to know why I am who I am? Okay... I'll warned you.

It all started with one man. My Uncle Ben. You see, when I was bitten by a spider that was genetically enhanced with a prototype super-soldier serum (you know, like the one they used on Captain America? I met him once. Quite the hoot, that guy is...), and gave me these... powers. Abilities that were similar to a spider, and at first I used them to make money by wrestling, until the guy in charge didn't give me the money I earned, and he was robbed right after I had left the room.

The burgler even ran past me in the hallway, and I let him go... Because I thought it would a nice little revenge for that guy not paying me. Boy would that decision come back to bite me in the... well you know.

Because I failed to do the responsible thing by stopping him, he managed to shoot my Uncle Ben to steal his car. That night, the man, the GREAT man that took me in when I lost my parents, The man that raised me since I was a child and taught me the values of right and wrong, values I purposefully didn't follow when that robber, my Uncle's killer ran past me in that hallway, DIED in my arms...

The last thing he told me before he was murdered was "With great power, comes great responsibility...". I would, from that night on, LIVE by those words, and thus, Spider-Man was born. Using his powers responsibly to help the citizens of New York avoid the same fate as my Uncle Ben, not only because it's the right thing to do, but also to honor that great man that raised me and guided me to live by that motto. That's why I do it...

That's why I'm Spider-Man...

After all, that's who I am. I'm Spider-Man. Even right now, I'm swinging through the skies, watching out for the people of this city...

Spidey10.jpg

You know something? It's such a beautiful day today in New York City. The sun is shining. The wind is cool and refreshing, and the predominately natural scent of automotive exhaust and 12-inch frankfurters is barely noticeable. It feels calm. Serene. Tranquil. Something I rarely get to experience, given what I do. It feels good. Almost makes me want to sing...

"Don't stop! Believin'!"

As I rocked on to the Journey that played in my head and continued swinging on the fibrous thread of web that I held firmly in my hand and between my fingers, I felt a strange feeling in the back of my neck. One that caused me to come to an abrupt halt. It was my spider-sense, and it was going off like a metal detector that the Tin-Man just walked through....

I gently let go of the line and clung myself to the side of a nearby building to notice my surroundings, taking in every detail. Looking for any irregularity, and that's when I heard it. An alarm. It sounded like a schoolbell, and believe me, I know all too well what that sounds like. Except it was louder, and much more alerting, like it's coming from...

The bank. Luckily it's only a few feet away...

Jumping off of the reflective window, I pressed my middle two fingers into the buttons in the palm of my glove, and watched as the strands of webbing all weaved into one larger line before adhering to the nearest balcony, and with a tremendous amount of momentum, I leapt off the web at the near-top of my swing arc and felt the rush as the wind blew against my masked face, before landing gently on the roof of the bank, before I crawled off the ledge and down the side of the wall, and utilizing the element of surprise, I managed to peer through a window to get a good look of what's going on.

"Well lookie who we have here..."

* * *​

Can you believe this guy? It seems like every other day he's trying to make his big score, but I'm always right around the corner...

"Everyone back up! Now!"

BOOM!!

141908-153069-shocker_super-1.jpg

"I said, Back the F*** up! I'm not kidding around this time!"

If there is one guy, just one person that I actually hope to see at a bank robbery, it would have to be Herman Schultz, the "Shocker". The guy is so lame, that every time we meet, it ends with him in webs. And lucky me that it's, once again, he who has set off the bank's alarms, and lucky him that his freindly neighborhood Spider-Man happened to be around today to crash the party.

"Pleasure doing business with you. Now if you'll excuse me--"

"Omigod, Taylor Hicks! Fancy seeing you here! Can I have your autograph? I'm a BIG Idol fan..." I announced as I lowered myself from a webline clinging to the ceiling like a Duncan yo-yo, obstructing his path to the front door.

"Spider-Man!" The crowd of bystanders called out, alerting the Shocker of my prescence.

"Spider-Man! Wh-what are you doing here?"

"I had to make a transaction. It's incredible how much web-shooters cost these days. I blame it on the poor economy..."

"Oh great! First the She-Spider, and now YOU! You know how hard it was getting out of jail after the pre-menstrual version of you had me put away?!"

Wow... Glad to hear that my female counterpart is still around. After what happened with Octavius and the cloning shenannigans, I would've thought she would've left New York. But alls wellthat ends well I guess... Just makes my job easier now that there's two of me putting baddes like Hermie here away.

"Speaking of pre-menstruation... Is it that time of the month for you again, Hermie?"

"RRRGH! Enough talk, web-head! Get out of my way before I crush you like the bug you are..."

"First off, I prefer the term "arachnid"... And second, I agree. No more talking. Let's dance!"

God, I hope Lady GaGa doesn't have me sued for using that line... She looks like the type that would. You can tell by the hair...

THWIP!

Before he could blink, I shot a small line of web at the dufflebag of cash he had in his right hand, and managed to rip it from his gloved fingers. He looked down at his empty hand before looking to see me gone, clinging to the ceiling and webbing the dufflebag to it. I wasn't worried too much about how the staff will get it down, because the web will disolve in about an hour anyways. Plenty of time for me to take this clown to the cleaners...

Before I got too deep into thought however, my spider sense went off in time for me to dodge one of his vibro-blasts. I then jumped from the ceiling to a nearby pillar, and looked at the Shocker shooting wildly like a maniac. He's gonna bring this place down, and there's too many hostages in here for me to allow him the time he needs to do that.

"C'mon, Hermy. Catch the birdie!" I taunted. He then shot out another deadly discharge, which to his chagrin I again easily avoided.

"Hold still, Spider!"

"My god, Shocker... Your aim is worse than Dick Cheney's! I bet you couldn't hit the broad side of your friend's face!"

"Ha-ha. Funny, wall-crawler. Let's see how much you laugh when I crush your windpipe..."

"You'll have to catch me first!!"

The Shocker then became so enraged that he launched three more vibro-bullets, and with each one I avoided, I came closer and closer to where he stood, which caused him to move back towards the wall and infront of another huge support pillar. Then when he was distracted by my insults, I simultaneously fired two lines of web at him...

THWIP!

Spidey8-1.jpg

Which had both missed his head by centimeters.

"Hah! You missed, web-head."

"Wasn't aimin' at ya..." I retorted with a smirk.

Hook, line and sinker!

Tugging on the pillar behind him and watching it collapse on top of him, I smiled beneath my mask. The impact knocked him out cold...

"Night night, Shocky."

In the next moment, I was gone. Swinging throught the skyline of the Big Apple, leaving behind a webbed up supervillain, and and one of my signature trademarked notes attatched for the police that helps them give credit where it's due.

Courtesy of your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

Last edited:
Cyke3.jpg

My glare doesn't leave Nightcrawler as I turn what logan said in my mind. Did Kurt really say those things to Warren? Is Warren really in the suicidal state that Logan says he is? While all this is going through my mind another part of me start to beat myself up for not realizing the state my family was in.

<Scott.>

<You been following all of this Professor?>

<Ofcourse.>

<Is it true?>

<I'm afraid so. Warren is in the shape that Logan claims he is.>

<And Kurt?>

<Sadly yes. Kurt believes he has done nothing wrong. His love for Alison is blinding him.>

<What should we do?>

Time passes agonizingly slow as I await the Professor's response.

<Try to keep everyone calm. I'm on my way.>

My attention comes back to the here and now. Ali has moved to Kurt's side and slips an arm around him while Logan boars holes into both of them.

"Kurt go into the next room. I need to talk to Logan."

Ali helps to pick up Kurt and move him into the living area. I glare at Kurt until my eyes burn. Looking at the way Scott has been looking around the room, focusing on nothing inbetween thoughts, I'm willin to guess the proff and him are havin a little chat. I turn my attention to him and ask,

"So what do you we have to talk about? Or should I ask, what does Chuck want? C'mon out Charlie, you might as well be a part o' this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"