The Ultimate Marvel RPG Vol. 2: New World Sign-Up/OOC Thread

An interesting tact to take for a storyarc might be that Peter uses the suit again after Venom resurfaces. Great ideas so far. I knew about Spidey9X17's arc, I just didn't know that it came Post-Venom. *strokes invisi-beard*

Thanks for the ideas, guys.

An interesting tact to take for a storyarc might be that Peter uses the suit again after Venom resurfaces. Great ideas so far. I knew about Spidey9X17's arc, I just didn't know that it came Post-Venom. *strokes invisi-beard*

Thanks for the ideas, guys.

Just don't have Spidey rape MJ again. That's such an awkward thing even if he was on the suit. :csad:

I thought that was rather epic, personally.

Wow. I just endorsed a rape. What does that say about me? :csad:

Thor and Iron Man is approved.

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG VOL.2 SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: Venom160

Character you would like to play: Angel

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Originally Angel had hollow bones, hawk-like senses, and a pair of feathered wings. But due to Apocalypse's genetic experiments, Angel has also aquired super strength and a low level healing factor.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. He's one of my two favorite Ult X-men characters (the other being Dazzler).

2. Iv always wanted the ability to fly and this is the closest I'll ever get to actually having that power.

3.Plus he kicks ass

What can you bring to this game? The usual: babes, booze, and blunts.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: Whenever im needed.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:
gjdoigjdoijhodhij.jpg

yep yep

Provide a small sample post for your character, about 4 paragraphs with at least one line of dialouge:
:O

I have to.

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG VOL.2 SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: Eddie Brock

Character you would like to play: Eddie Brock aka Venom

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Naturally, the Venom suit has the ability to change its shape and conform to its user - granting him or her whatever is needed. As a result of the time spent with Spider-Man, the suit 'learned' how to use all of Spider-Man's abilities - even to the point of creating organic webs.

Eddie Brock Jr. suffered a tragedy as a young child. Unlike his best friend, Peter Parker, Eddie did not deal well with the death of his parents. Still, he managed to rise above and continue with his life. A student at ESU, he worked very closely with Doctor Connors. Eddie had been trying to recreate his father's work - especially the Venom suit, an attempt to cure cancer. After a fateful reunion with Peter Parker, Eddie found that his work had been stolen. It didn't take long until Eddie realized that Peter Parker, who was also Spider-Man, stole the suit and destroyed it. Luckily, Eddie had a backup suit which he donned to enact his revenge on Peter.

1. Eddie is my namesake, and I chose it based on this incarnation of the character. Making Eddie a former friend of Peter's was nothing short of a stroke of genius, and it opens up a whole new dynamic between Spidey and Venom.

2. With Gwarnage officially part of the continuity, I can't help but want to write (along with MM) my own version of 'War of the Symbiotes.'

3. I can't help myself. Venom is such a poorly written character in modern comics that I can see where complaints about him are coming from. However, I hope to write Venom the way I think he was meant to be, and hopefully that will make others realize his potential.

What can you bring to this game? Enthusiasm out the wazoo. I honestly didn't think I'd pick up a third character, but all this talk of Venom and symbiotes swayed me. Besides, I've never played Venom for any considerable length of time.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as are needed.

719659-aww_yeah_2_super.jpg

Provide a small sample post for your character, about 4 paragraphs with at least one line of dialouge:

I need to feed soon. The hunger is burning in the pit of my stomach, tearing at my insides like a million tiny blades. Pain courses through my body in waves as the Suit is forced to feed off me for temporary nourishment. My skin is literally peeled from muscle tissue as the Suit consumes it. It won't be satisfied. It's never satisfied.

Neither am I, anymore, it seems. My entire existence - my entire being - is devoted solely to the destruction of Peter Parker. For going behind my back, for betraying the memories and works of our fathers, and for trying to destroy the Suit, I must destroy him. And the Suit? Well, the Suit needs his DNA to survive. Without it, the Suit is reduced to consuming me. Soon, I fear there will be no Eddie Brock left.

So I feed. It buys me precious time. Once I have enacted my revenge on Peter Parker, I will allow the Suit to feed on him, and I will be free. I've spent many nights figuring out what I'm going to do when my crusade is done. For the past year, it's been my entire life. It will be strange living in a world without a Spider to squash. Still, I have my own hopes, my own dreams, and I'm entitled to them.

But for now, I must feed.

As I pass a darkened street corner, I spot fresh meat. Two men. One of them is considerably chunkier. I decide to set my sights on him. I approach, and the two men eyeball me suspiciously. They're huddled closely. A drug deal, perhaps? It's of no consequence to me. I can afford to think of nothing else - save for feeding. With a primal growl, I allow the Suit to take over. Before it closes over my eyes, I see the terrified expressions on their faces.

"NYAAAAAAAARGH!"

That picture alone should get him approval. :sym:

Question; Is Ultimate Captain America Annual #1 before or after the cut off point for the Ultimates?

Venom160 is approved.
EB is approved... we must speak soon online... regarding both of our Spideys and Venoms. :D :oldrazz:

Thanks for the approval ssf.

Question; Is Ultimate Captain America Annual #1 before or after the cut off point for the Ultimates?
I honestly don't remember that annual. Anything written by Loeb I've intentionally erased from my mind. Let me go back and read it and I'll get back to ya.

IC thread will be up today guys.

Screen Name: Thor Odinson

Character you would like to play: Ultimate Magneto

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: He's a power-mad mutant who conrols a conlony in Antartica! Bent on using humans as cattle, He has control over all metal and Magnetic fields!

1. He's Jewish (maybe)
2. We need more Powerful villians!
3. I like his powerset

What can you bring to this game?
A rookie looking to learn and a truly interesting interpertation of ultimate Magneto.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:
1-2

mags.jpg

He sits on his throne, In the Savage land. He thinks about his time in the Trisekelon.
The day that Nick Fury came to him with a little question:
"Mr. Lensherr, Do you know anything about a Mr. Sinister?"
"Perhaps. Why do you ask?" .
"Mr. Lensherr, I- This Man will kill Thousands of mutants unless you tell us what you know."
"Psh. Those Mutants would be better off dying then getting your Sapiens-help. ThereFore the Only way I'll tell you anything is if you give me Freedom.".
"you know we can't Do That. Tell me What you know"
"Let me see my children".
"You don't care about them anyways."
"Let me see my children!".
"No."
"Then I can't tell you anything.".
At a motion from Fury a gaurd come up to him from behind and smashed magneto'shead into the hard plastic floor. He took a Plastic Syringe and injected truth Serum into his neck.
"Tell me what you know"
"Nothing, Honestly. I was playing a game with your Pathetic Flatscan mind. " .
Another motion. The Gaurd slammed Magneto's head onto the Hard, Plastic floor two more times.
On his chair in the savage land he thinks Grimly
Tonight, they pay for that pain. Fury, The ultimates, and all of humanity. They will pay .

Last edited:
Screen Name: O'l Canucklehead

Character you would like to play: James "Logan" "Lucky Jim" Howlett A.K.A. WOLVERINE

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Wolverine carries a unique healing factor that allows him to regenerate damaged tissue and cells at an incredible rate. Also he is gifted with enhanced senses akin to animals. His reflexes are near human perfection as is his strength. His bones have been laced with adimantium, a rare, near indestructable metal, by the government agency "WEAPON X". He has been trained for many years to be a brutal and efficent killing machine, however it apears that there was little training needed as his animal instincts and near uncontrolable rage can drive him to defeat nearly any opponent. Wolverine has been trained in many forms of martial arts, with this combined with his other various attributes Wolverine has proven to be a force to be reckoned with.

1. For those who know me, Wolverine is obviously my favorite character. I know almost all there is to know about him and love getting any chance to play him.

2. With the many similarities between the character and myself I feel as if I can add a personal touch instead of it feeling distant and without connection to the author.

3. I have played him in this RPG before, in fact I believe I have the longest standing record for playing Wolverine here. I would love to continue the work I did so long ago.

What can you bring to this game? Shiny claws, lethal blows, and grandma's old fashion fruit cake.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as needed. I work on the internet all day. I can drop in whenever.

wolverine.jpg

A small town in eastern Canada 12:00 Am

Sitting at the bar with my hand on the bottle, the cold condensation running over my fingers, I can see the usual crowd going about things in the usual way. I sniff at the air just to familarize myself with each scent around me. The scent of mud and rock wafts in from my left, the guys at the end of the bar are obviously construction workers, they have their work cloths still on from the day and they drink what they can afford. The waitress serves them another pitcher of light beer, they thank her in the most disgusting "hey baby" way you can think of and pinch her ass as she walks away.

Stale Brute after shave and cigaret smoke fills the air from my right, even without my senses I could have picked this guy out of a crowd. He slowly sips on some old whisky straight up. He has the look of an tenured alchoholic. I can faintly catch the scent of apples on him, not your grocery store apples but the wild apple trees that gows a little south of here. He's not from this town.

Directly behind me I can smell cheap perfume, the kind you can buy from any drug store in town. Au De Skank. She probobly picked it up off the same rack she got that gum she's smackin so loud. Every click makes me wana wire her jaw shut....or at least provide the need for it. She is all over about six different guys, and judging by the way their lookin at her I don't think they would have a problem letting that continue the whole night through. They all disgust me.

I get a good read on everyone and lift the bottle to my lips. The lager fills my mouths and runs off my cheeck a little. I go to wipe my mouth when my nose is suddenly hit with a new stench...blood. It hasn't quite reached me yet but I smell it near by. I wait for a moment, tracking the closeness of the scent in my head. The scent combines with exspensive cololgne, the hundred dollar a bottle stuff. As I hear footsteps getting closer I turn my eyes to the door, I change my body language to look like nothing more than sitting at the stool, but in all actuality I am preparing to attack just in case. The door flies open and there he stands, dressed in a sharp suit, hair slicked back with a toothpick in his mouth. As he breaths I can smell the blood stronger. The sick bastard had blood on his toung, and I have no doubt that its not his own. He turns around, looking in all directions and finaly he spots....me.

His boots knock hard on the wood floor of the bar until he is standing right behind me. He looks over my shoulder at the bartender and orders a bourbon and coke. I lift my head up and say....

"Why bourbon and coke? Which one sets off the taste of blood?"

I hear him let out a slight chuckle, and he replies,

"Well you should know. But thats not why I ordered it."

"Oh yea?" I say curiously, "Than why is it bub?"

He sits down on the stool as the bartender hands him his glass. He takes a sip and says,

"Its what I always get on your birthday. That or a wild Indian Princess."

My blood boils with rage, yet I have no idea why. And to make matters worse the bartender decides to speak up.

"How do you make a Wild Indian Princess?"

He looks at the man, laughs a little and says,

"Sorry pal, I don't know how to make a Wild Indian Princess" He looks directly at me and says, "I only know how to break one."

Without thinking, even for a second, I jump from my chair, lunge out at him with my claws extended and screaming,

"CREEEEEEEEEEEED!"

As I tackle him he whispers,

"Happy birthday Jimmy."

Last edited:
I'm Starting an arc involving Magneto invading the Triskelon.
If any ultimates are interested, You are invited to participate in this arc. If people don't like it i'll change it, somehow.

TBH, I think it's way to early to invade the Triskelion, man. I mean, the RPG just rebooted and the whole universe is starting new. Might want to give at least some time to get a few first starting posts up and all.

EDIT, That's my opinion. Not like I'm telling you what to or what not to do. :cwink:

TBH, I think it's way to early to invade the Triskelion, man. I mean, the RPG just rebooted and the whole universe is starting new. Might want to give at least some time to get a few first starting posts up and all.

EDIT, That's my opinion. Not like I'm telling you what to or what not to do. :cwink:
OK, I'll begin by setting up the invasion. But there will be no charachter interaction for a few posts. That was My plan, anyhow.
I'm just giving Every Ultimates character time enough too intercept me or something. Or too prepare. If enough people don't like it i'll have Magneto get distracted for a few more posts then i would have liked.

Last edited:
Thor I suggest PMing the Ultimates players and make sure they'd be up to this first instead of just doing it and hoping they'd go along with it. Also I do agree with Syn about doing an all out invasion within the first couple of pages. It is way too early to do something like this.

Actually, I recend this...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"