World The Ultimate Spider-Man Animated Series Discussion Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a good episode, and Carnage's new back story worked very well.

I won't lie, Parker Carnage's origin here is more entertaining than his game origin

This new episode sucks so far... what else is new....

Worst Spider-Man series ever, hands-down

agreed... even the MTV CGI Spidey series was better than this steaming pile that Quesadilla **** on his plate and handed out for the viewers to swallow...

agreed... even the MTV CGI Spidey series was better than this steaming pile that Quesadilla **** on his plate and handed out for the viewers to swallow...
Yeah. At least MTV Spidey was enjoyable and didn't insult the viewer's intelligence.

I'm guessing no one saw today's new episode of Crappy Sucky Ultimate Spider-Man

yeah, this week's episode was pretty lame. I hope it gets way more exciting in next week's episode.

I enjoyed today's episode. We got some great character development from the team, and you can pretty much see are truly are best friends no matter how they treat each other. Same with teenagers in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with this Spider-Man? Whenever his conscience and devil try to convince him of something or say something, it's either the devil winning or they both scram with nothing
Does it support "Spider-Man obeys the Devil"?

That's the absolute stupidest troll logic I ever heard. It's just a simple little gag that gives Spidey a bit more personality. I assume you only said this just to express your utter hatred for USM by making this show seem worse than it is.

Hey hey hey watch your mouth that guy follows the show he ain't no troll and why the hell are you attacking this people, who are you?

That's the absolute stupidest troll logic I ever heard. It's just a simple little gag that gives Spidey a bit more personality. I assume you only said this just to express your utter hatred for USM by making this show seem worse than it is.
You just said I'm right, where's the trolling from my side?

Hey hey hey watch your mouth that guy follows the show he ain't no troll
And enjoy it more than most people on this thread, still can't overlook the many problems this show needs to work through

Just saw the last episode, and that's not a good way to thank someone for good hosting
Make a party and invite everyone from school?

Nice moment between Alexander and Parker talking about family ties
And a nice joke using Grizzly

According to the Wikipedia article about this show, this week's episode has Spider-Man and his team facing against Man-Wolf

What's with this Spider-Man? Whenever his conscience and devil try to convince him of something or say something, it's either the devil winning or they both scram with nothing
Does it support "Spider-Man obeys the Devil"?
Set up for a One More Day adaption?

This pretty much made your other post completely invalid... Congwatulations... :whatever:

The stuff about the house and having a duplicate seemed a little far-fetched but I do like the reminders that all the members of the team are teenagers and thus susceptible to teenager logic...like let's thank Peter by having a huge party at his house.

I still think his aunt is up to something, all her absences just seem a little too convenient.

A nod to Amazing Spider-Man 001, I love it
Decent episode, easily more fun than the last one

Another delay in episode release
This is useless, what are they doing delaying these episodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"