BvS The Unabashed SPOILER Thread. ENTER AT OWN RISK. - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, no, you're ****ing with me. Batman and Superman team up because their moms have the same first name???

Believe it or not, I genuinely think Amazing Spider-Man 2 is better than this film.

Martha Kent and Martha Wayne instead of their shared pursuit of justice.

Wait, no, you're ****ing with me. Batman and Superman team up because their moms have the same first name???

Not only does it cause them to team up, but it stops Batman from freaking killing Superman after beating the hell out of him. That's... it. Their moms' shared first name.

Believe it or not, I genuinely think Amazing Spider-Man 2 is better than this film.

giphy.gif

If only Joker's mom was named Martha, maybe Robin would still be alive.

So it turns out that the photographer at the beginning of the film is Jimmy Olsen.

He is executed.

So it turns out that the photographer at the beginning of the film is Jimmy Olsen.

He is executed.
Are you for real? I don't remember him being called anything.

Yep. So there goes that. But since their plan is apparently to kill off Clark Kent I guess it's pointless to save Jimmy Olsen

They don't say his name in the film but apparently the actor is credited as such.

Seriously...

Just...seriously...

What the hell Snyder?

I have only heard three spoilers cruising all this:

A) Lex makes a ''special" tea for a character that's filled potentially with his urine.

B) They stop bickering and team up because they both had a mom with the same name.

C) Jimmy Olsen apparently is murdered rather briskly for whatever reason.

rs_500x251-140923153217-tumblr_lyose504mg1r8al2do1_500.gif

I have only heard three spoilers cruising all this:

A) Lex makes a ''special" tea for a character that's filled potentially with his urine.

B) They stop bickering and team up because they both had a mom with the same name.

C) Jimmy Olsen apparently is murdered rather briskly for whatever reason.

rs_500x251-140923153217-tumblr_lyose504mg1r8al2do1_500.gif

Yes. Good. So we're on the same page. And I've seen the movie

Seriously...

Just...seriously...

What the hell Snyder?
That's kinda sad for real. Jimmy Olsen's introduction to this film universe is him being shot in the face.

Yes they bond over having moms. The way it is presented and dramaticized, the way it is written and acted is hilarious. Superman strains to gasp "You must save Martha!" and Batman gets confused. He is disarmed by his mothers name. It is silly. Straight faced the film has Batman say "I promise you, Martha won't die tonight." This is supposed to be some deep connection but it is just outright laughable.
I thought that the line with Batman saying that Martha won't die tonight could have been changed, but I thought it was a simplified way of shoving it in the audience's face that he wants to help Martha to help prevent Apokolips based off his nightmare and message from Flash. I felt that was the main purpose of that line and delivery, but it could have been improved, sure.

Yes they bond over having moms. The way it is presented and dramaticized, the way it is written and acted is hilarious. Superman strains to gasp "You must save Martha!" and Batman gets confused. He is disarmed by his mothers name. It is silly. Straight faced the film has Batman say "I promise you, Martha won't die tonight." This is supposed to be some deep connection but it is just outright laughable.

The worst part of that mother scene is that we are spoon fed the opening credits scene again, during Bruce's confusion. It made a crap scene, crappier. It's Zack saying "Hey watch my cool opening again! Remember that! The only good part of the film! Isn't it so cool?! Look at those pearls on the gun!" That's all I could really think of.

This is a perfect example of a scene that's unnecessarily slowed down to let the audience process it. As Dr doomsday has noted, we shouldn't accept this trash. I'm not accepting it. It's trash.

And who the hell calls their mom by their first name anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"