The unAUTHENTIC DC Boards Lounge version 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namor is, by far, the biggest b**** in all of comic books. If he's not whining, he's constantly telling everybody how important he thinks he is.

Totally. Everyone knows Aquaman's where it's at for all your aquatic hero needs. :o

Namor is pretty awesome when he's not rambling about Atlantis. Anyone who consistently talks about how great they are is okay in my book.

if I was forced to choose, Id have to go with Aquaman...if only for the potential for a full and manly beard....Namor looks like a pre pubescent Asian

and can Namor do this?

I think not

Namor is the anti-awesome. Namor is the black hole where awesome goes to die.

I supposed Namor's only redeeming quality then is that he's banged Emma? :o

Everyone needs to back off with the Namor hate. This is just a lot of compensating for Aquaman being the butt end of all the jokes in Comic Book Land. Aquaman is the Uranus of Superheroes and you know it.

As for Namor's beard. He WAS rocking the beard. He was getting drunk, looking for harbor chicks when Johnny Storm poked his nose where it didn't belong.

"What is this? An intervention? Get off my jock!"

<dropped in the water>

:ff: :ff: :ff:

Forge said it best: "Emma frost? I didn't recognize you with your legs closed"

Because he's not. That was probably a Doom Bot.

Everyone needs to back off with the Namor hate. This is just a lot of compensating for Aquaman being the butt end of all the jokes in Comic Book Land. Aquaman is the Uranus of Superheroes and you know it.

Namor's the Pluto of superheroes. He's cold, distant, small, and doesn't even count. :o

I'm not even happy with this whole "the JSA are on Earth-2" thing, since Earth-2 doesn't count.

You know what? I don't even care. I'm all for living in my own little world of Earth-2 while the rest of the DC line goes its own way. I just need my JSA! Will I be sad about loosing Black Canary? Yes.. but.. needs of the many and all that. :o

Not at all in fact. There are plenty of gentlemen *****e bags.

They're the best kind.

Well, it's a whole other universe so, you might get a new one. (or at least her mom who was totally banging Starman on the side.)

I may try the JSA comic. I don't know. Part of what I liked about the previous series was the mix of old and new characters. The old guard represented by the Golden Agers alongside newbies like Jakeem Thunder and Stargirl and kind of mid-level heroes like the android Hourman and the new Dr. Mid-Nite. I have a feeling the Earth-2 version will just be the oldtimers.

If they do, then that team will be VERY white.

Last edited:
Sentry could have been awesome. If a certain Mr Bendis didn't get his hands on him.

F**kin' Bendis! :argh:

No. Face it, the Sentry was a concept built to fail because Jenkins himself never dotted the i or crossed the t. Notice this: Bendis takes a shine to ANY character without a well-developed backstory so he can ***k him/her up.

He loves these blank slate characters so he CAN mess them up as bad as he wants because the original creators never got around to giving their creations a personality or a backstory cardinal enough for it to remain ironclad canon.

If anyone was to blame for the mishandling of the Sentry. It's Jenkins himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"