The unAUTHENTIC DC Boards Lounge version 8.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, I guess. Still f***ed up. Also, that preacher was really pushy and annoying. "Remember, we're the ones who are really here for you, not your friends."

Oh, I misread that. I thought that was a "s***," not a "b****." It's hard to count asterisks. :o

But yeah, she was.

Just wrapped up series 5. I love how easy it is to get cocaine in this season. Fav characters: Nick/Matt's dad, Rich, Alo, and Liv

Liv? Really? I liked her at first too, but by the finale she was a ****.

It's looking to be pretty interesting, what with the ending to series 2. Pretty uncommon on a "people develop powers" show.

Everything that show does has pretty much been uncommon on a "people develop powers" show... I mean... [BLACKOUT]Kelly f***ed a MONKEEEEH[/BLACKOUT] :o

Finally got around to watching Misfits.

Dear God that s**t is good.

True 'dat :up:

And series 3 will be starting soon 'Nubsy

The Corpulent 1 said:
Yeah, that show is f***ing hilarious. More Irish a**holes need to be in TV shows.:hehe:

Nathan is such a ***** it always makes me :lmao:

And he manages to stay a ***** even when he starts getting slightly more sympathetic

I'm going to miss that character in series 3 ;_;

Yeah, I'm curious whether the show'll be any good still after Nathan leaves. Don't know much about the new guy replacing him.

Agreed I'll be checking out series 3 but I'm not so sure it'll be as good without Nathan. Its a real shame they couldn't get him back this season :csad:

I really hope he's going to be as fun to watch as Nathan was :up:

Yeah, I'm curious whether the show'll be any good still after Nathan leaves. Don't know much about the new guy replacing him.

It's hard because on one hand it's an ensemble show but on the other hand there was a clear focus on him as the main guy (moreso in the 1st series).

He became such a cartoon in the second series, I wasn't too bummed to hear he was leaving.

It's hard because on one hand it's an ensemble show but on the other hand there was a clear focus on him as the main guy (moreso in the 1st series).
Simon kind of took center stage way more than I expected in series 2. I wonder if that'll continue or if it'll be more of an even ensemble.

Yeah, he was pretty f***ed up in series 1.

Sucks about Whitfield. How'd he die?

Lymphoma at 39, what the ****. Sad.

Sorry Darth, 57? Jesus, that's terrible. I know saying "sorry" on a forum is pointless, but still, I didn't know.

Sorry. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back