The unAUTHENTIC DC Boards Lounge version 8.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier today I finally got my Batman: Gotham Noir copy in the mail. It came with a free Spider-man comic because the site I got it from had a mishap with the shipping.

Kurtwood Smith will voice Lieutenant (keyword: Lieutenant) Gordon in Beware the Batman!

"We just started. We've only recorded two, before Christmas. I like the general thrust of the show. It's early in the Batman story. Commissioner Gordon isn't even Commissioner yet, he's just Lieutenant Gordon. He doesn't trust Batman, even though they kind of end up helping each other out on an early case. Batman, in a lot of ways, is learning his way, and the relationship between he and Alfred is developing. It's fun and it's kind of straight in that regard, as opposed to being campy. I think it's going to be good, but it won't be out for at least a year or so."

Speaking of Gordon; I finally watched Batman Year One. I had no idea the Commish was such a skilled hand-to-hand combatant :eek:

Once I googled who kurtwood smith was, I became excited. I hope that show doesn't suck the dick.

Speaking of Gordon; I finally watched Batman Year One. I had no idea the Commish was such a skilled hand-to-hand combatant :eek:

Gordon is a bad ash Spoons :up:

Earlier today I finally got my Batman: Gotham Noir copy in the mail. It came with a free Spider-man comic because the site I got it from had a mishap with the shipping.

Neat how are you liking it Kane did you enjoy it

aww man...this show will not be complete until i hear gordon call batman a "dumbass" now

They found Green Lantern's ring.
http://www.kelownacapnews.com/news/137525723.html

fz3czt.jpg

From what I heard he hates Batman with a passion.

I hate Hal Jordan with a passion but I've read all his most important and pertinent stories.

Oh and I need to get started on watching Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire soon. I started watching Arrested Delevopment.... I could not even finish watching the first episode.

They found a giant emerald on Jonas Quinn's home planet?

Oh and I need to get started on watching Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire soon. I started watching Arrested Delevopment.... I could not even finish watching the first episode.

Think you're a badass just because you have a poor taste in television? ****ing meta-hipster.

It takes a few episodes.

You know what show you should get into? Entourage (just avoid everything after season 5 though).

Why is it that most video games today have the same "visions in my head popping in and out" trope? It's almost if most video game writers (if they exist) is actually one person writing them.

Which games specifically Kane ?
we talking Metal Gear Solid 4 style visions or something more freaky like you'd see from games like F.E.A.R. and such ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"