The unDISPUTED DC Boards Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's cool, I just don't usually consider 2 years to be within the window one might commonly refer to with "almost." But different strokes and all. To each his own. Whatever floats your pontoon. Et cetera.

Hey Corp you know what floats my pontoon?

Watching the entire season finale of Leverage :awesome:

OMG, sooooooooooooo good

So did anyone download "Power of Shazam" Brave and Bold episode? Itunes and PSN stor have it.

What's this I see? A brand new spiffy lounge? :awesome:
I'll be 22 tomorrow.

Also, I started using an emulator for Super Nintendo games. I never had anything to play videogames on when I was a kid, other than a PC, so playing Super Mario World is actually a very new experience for me.

Was that movie worth a watch BW?
Worth a rental, sure. I liked it. Magical Gaiman stuff, very slightly sterilized for mass-viewing.

Last edited:
Is it weird that Mirrormask is still my favorite Gaiman film, even though he's had several other works adapted into much bigger productions since then?
Sienna Miller was in Stardust??
Uh, yeah. She was the b****y b**** that Tristan was in love with before crossing into Stormhold and meeting Yvaine.
Hey Corp you know what floats my pontoon?

Watching the entire season finale of Leverage :awesome:

OMG, sooooooooooooo good
Netflix fixed its problem and I already saw the ending, *****eface. :o

Uh, yeah. She was the b****y b**** that Tristan was in love with before crossing into Stormhold and meeting Yvaine.
Huh! I seriously paid no attention to that character. Even now I'm trying to imagine her and all I'm coming up with is "kinda busty, wears a dress."

Say, does anyone happen to have a scan of [blackout]Red Lantern Spectre[/blackout] by chance?

Netflix fixed its problem and I already saw the ending, *****eface. :o

Um moderators this poster is flaming me, I think somebody needs to assess an infraction for this uncalled-for incivility which also I am quite certain is against the rules.:o

Mods don't turn on their own. We got us one o' dem, whatchacallit--understandin's. :ninja:
Huh! I seriously paid no attention to that character. Even now I'm trying to imagine her and all I'm coming up with is "kinda busty, wears a dress."
Well, now you know she's Sienna Miller (and that all the bustiness was clearly push-ups/padding because, y'know, she's Sienna Miller). :awesome:

Mods don't turn on their own. We got us one o' dem, whatchacallit--understandin's. :ninja:

The Ninja smiley is the swastika of Moderofascist oppression.:o

Well, now you know she's Sienna Miller (and that all the bustiness was clearly push-ups/padding because, y'know, she's Sienna Miller). :awesome:

Holy **** the girl from GI Joe was the same girl from Layer cake

That's SO WEIRD

She the chick in G.I. Joe? She looked good in the trailer. Never saw the film though.

she's in Layer Cake for like 5 minutes, and did look much better as a brunette in GI Joe

Sienna Miller is an annomaly to me, she can be AMAZING and horrible in films. Just wierd. all the while still being smokin hot.

I think she's pretty hot. I was waiting for her and Eddie to get over themselves and finally bang, but alas, 'twas not to be.

Google tells me that it was his kids' nanny, and she's totally nowhere near as hot as Sienna Miller. Seriously, what the hell, Jude Law? :huh:

Damon Lindelof just posted this on his twitter, **** just got real because this is :wow:.

Just....just watch.
[YT]YnNvBucoNSY[/YT]

This is sound logic. Didn't Jude Law cheat on her with a much uglier woman? I mean, dude, the hell?:doh:

Google tells me that it was his kids' nanny, and she's totally nowhere near as hot as Sienna Miller. Seriously, what the hell, Jude Law? :huh:

because with long term couples, regardless of looks....the other person eventually just becomes "there"

show me a ridiculously hot women who most men would kill to sleep with, and I'll show you a guy who's sick to death of her

For Jude Law ****ing around is like normal guys leaving their socks on the floor or forgetting their wallet at the restaurant. He was probably going like okay gotta get to that audition, then I gotta call my agent, then oh whoops I ****ed the maid, now where was I?

because with long term couples, regardless of looks....the other person eventually just becomes "there"

show me a ridiculously hot women who most men would kill to sleep with, and I'll show you a guy who's sick to death of her

You? :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"