The unEDUCATED DC Boards Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got drunk in Berkeley tonight and was hoping I'd run in to you.

I kept screaming "Manic!" at the top of my lungs and making Hannah Barbarra references but no one noticed.

I need to go out drinking in Berkeley more often just for the off chance that that'll actually work.

This is why I wear my WompuM shirt 24/7.

I remember when the New Zealand Breakers basketball team was sponsored by Burger King and it meant their.... stout... hmm... rotund... captain Pero Cameron looked like a billboard for BKs... No healthy eating warning labels required there...

My mother used to wash my shirts down by the waterfront and beat them on rocks, if I'd been particularly well behaved she'd let me take them off first...

Shanghai Noon/Knights are fun awesome movies....don't care what anyone says

and you get Carcetti as a villain in Knights...dude knows how to handle a sword

Shanghai Noon/Knights are fun awesome movies....don't care what anyone says

and you get Carcetti as a villain in Knights...dude knows how to handle a sword

Shanghai Knights was a pretty neat film
icon14.gif

Never saw either. Jackie Chan kind of lost his charm for me at some point.

Jackie Chan's American movies are hit and miss. He made all of his best stuff in Hong Kong, before he was in his 50's.

Drunken Master is prolly my favorite Chan movie.

Jackie Chan Adventures is where it's at.

UNCOH!!!!!!!!

Ha, I liked that cartoon too. I think it was on at like 8 or 8:30 in my area, though, so I could never wake up early enough on Saturdays to keep up with it. I'd just catch an odd episode here and there.

The designs of all the monsters we're amazing. I liked seasons 1-2 but when i started watching season 3 i just got bored how well... It was just the same really with a different plot device.

I'm like 80% sure there was a pregnant broad at the bar I was at last night... As well as a dude dressed as a pirate, and Ziggy Marley.

Hey, Corp, I was doing some reading on Sliders and apparently the show creator said he intended on the Arturo that died being a double. Not the original. So, while it sucks that Rhys Davies left the show, within the shows continuity, the Arturo we know and love is alive and well.

so I just got home after being at my fantasy football draft all afternoon....****, **** like that should not be that exhausting

so I just got home after being at my fantasy football draft all afternoon....****, **** like that should not be that exhausting
pleas understand that if we were in person that i would be saying this with all my might
...NNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahem, nerd.

Is Fantasy Football really nerdy? I always thought I was to much of a nerd to care about Football to begin with, much less a league that is completely make-believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"