The unESCABLE DC Boards Lounge 9.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have to ask, you might need to see a doctor.

Don't be sad, you could always kill yourself and get away from years of agony and pain.

wow that's really violent

you're making me sick and nervous and really uncomfortable

Suicide doesn't have to be violent. It can be slow, painless...fast.

thanks but no thanks we like to roll in the grass and dip our toes in the nice cool water

Drowning is a way of suicide, lots of nice cool water there. All around you. Aren't you warm, RoughNTumble? Aren't you warm?

Because using the royal we and us both enrages and frightens me.

I'm doing well. I intern for a tv company now while doing production assistant jobs on the side for the summer, so things are good for change career wise. How about you?

Had a lot of big things happen in my life and had to get away from it. Took some money I'd been saying and did traveling, mainly around Asia, but some of 'budget Europe', too. I'm looking for an apartment now while squatting at some relatives house. I feel good, emotionally and spiritually refreshed. Need to get back in physical shape, though.

Congrats on the job, too. You were in film school, right?

Yep. I'll be going back to finish Syracuse in the fall. I can't wait to get out so I can move to Austin.

Travel is always a great way to refocus. What places of Asia and Europe did you travel to?

Thailand, Laos, Mynamar (Burma), Vietnam, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan. I originally thought of going to France and perfecting my French, but there and other neighboring countries standard of living is about the same as here, couldn't have spent as much time as I did in the above.

Ah, great countries. I've heard good things about Georgia and Thailand. I hope to go overseas eventually in the future, but it'll most likely be either London or Tokyo.

Thailand, Laos, Mynamar (Burma), Vietnam, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan. I originally thought of going to France and perfecting my French, but there and other neighboring countries standard of living is about the same as here, couldn't have spent as much time as I did in the above.

Ugh...you have no idea how much I hate you right now. Everytime I saved up enough cash for a trip like that a family thing comes up and eats away a big chunk of that budget.

Ah well. Osaka-Kyoto 2014.

Tronie!! Where the F**K you been! :awesome:

'Nubs, just look up two posts, baby! You know I couldn't leave you guys forever (although it seems like this board is pretty dead now).

Ugh...you have no idea how much I hate you right now. Everytime I saved up enough cash for a trip like that a family thing comes up and eats away a big chunk of that budget.

Ah well. Osaka-Kyoto 2014.

My budget wasn't huge. Had I opted to go to France, I would have exhausted in probably a third of the time. I picked up teaching jobs in Georgia and Thailand, too, for a few months, so that helped.

Yeah, English.

Went to a She & Him concert last night, the first on their tour this year. Fantastic, and they played a lot. Almost every song from Volume 2 & 3, and 4-5 from 1. Somehow Zooey Deschannel is even more adorable in live action. There were times when she was jumping up and down with her tambourine, and I was like 'awwwwwh', it was like watching a little puppy dancing to music, swear to God. They were also selling their latest album on cassette, of all things.

Got my IMAX tickets ready for Superman this afternoon, too. Good one, two punch.

Hey guys go see MOS, your duty as a DC fan in any respect. It's a good movie, friends of me on Facebook saw my status about it. Just a cool movie. First DC movie I left and thought, I can't wait to see the sequel to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"