The unOFFICIAL DC Boards Lounge (with pics and beer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, did anyone notice it's Superman v. Darksied on the cover of Countdown #2? Where the heck does Superman come from? And I thought Didio showed a cover of #2 that had Turtle Boy Olsen v. Darksied.

Con. Fused.

Page 5, success!

Speaking of Superman, I recently finally saw Superman/Doomsday and was utterly disappointed.

...yeah...If it would have had another 45 minutes to an hour, they could have done at least had steel and cyborg superman instead of the none bizarre bizarro.

And yes, every post and page in this thread is a small victory for me. I'm just trying to show Batz 'n' Hornetz how the big kids do it.

I rented Superman: Doomsday from Netflix and fell asleep while I was watching it. Then it got stuck in my DVD player and I had to pay Netflix for it. :(

balls. that happened to me once so i just took the damn thing apart. i hate dvd players. they break so easily. when's the last time a VCR broke or a VHS got scratched. Stupid technology.

...yeah...If it would have had another 45 minutes to an hour, they could have done at least had steel and cyborg superman instead of the none bizarre bizarro.

I hated the lines on Superman's face, and Lex's as well. I mean, I know they're trying to recreate the art, but it looked bad.

Yeah, and I didnt like James Masters as Lex either. It was Clancy Brown's characterization, but with Spike's over-the-top voice acting. The whole movie just seemed weird. If they would have set this movie in the esatblished DCAU, it would have been much better. Lois and Clark finally hooking up offically. Lex killing Mercy. It wouldn't have been that hard to retcon the already aired Doomsday episodes. Just have LexCorp burying him instead of digging him out when he escapes.

Yeah, and I didnt like James Masters as Lex either. It was Clancy Brown's characterization, but with Spike's over-the-top voice acting. The whole movie just seemed weird. If they would have set this movie in the esatblished DCAU, it would have been much better. Lois and Clark finally hooking up offically. Lex killing Mercy. It wouldn't have been that hard to retcon the already aired Doomsday episodes. Just have LexCorp burying him instead of digging him out when he escapes.

"Come to daddy."

:csad: :csad: :csad:

"I'm going to say stuff that sounds really smart and pompous.SUPERMAN.Don't you agree?SUPERMAN?Do you like the way I overemphsize your name?SUPERMAN?

Who's your daddy?"

balls. that happened to me once so i just took the damn thing apart. i hate dvd players. they break so easily. when's the last time a VCR broke or a VHS got scratched. Stupid technology.
The DVD player doesn't even work anymore, so I'm gonna take it apart eventually and get my money back. I'm playing all my DVDs on my computer from now on. It's working pretty well with my computer hooked up to my TV and that Windows Media Center thing. :up:

That's neat. I should look into that. You could do tv-links that way on a regular screen.

You watch it so much that you don't answer your PMs. :cmad::csad:

Thanks. It seems much less lame and sad than the one in community. :up:

We have standards here. And hookers and cigars.

You watch it so much that you don't answer your PMs. :cmad::csad:
I got about 5 requests for that thing. I figured, rather than vote for someone and piss the others off, I'd abstain and piss everyone off. :)

Something lame for the lame Community forum that was probably really lame.

Everyone knows the community thread is for two things;
.gifs and funny pics stolen from ebaums world.

hello all....new to the lounge here was hoping to pull up a chair...how is everyone

I got about 5 requests for that thing. I figured, rather than vote for someone and piss the others off, I'd abstain and piss everyone off. :)
I love you most though. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"