The Unofficial SHH Presidential Election

Takeshi Kovacs said:
030415_al_sharpton.jpg

Al Sharpton for SHH President!!
that just gave me the creeps...

I'd step up, but i wouldn't know what im running against in terms of beliefs and ideas

strike-hard said:
judging by signatures i take it this shadaloo bloc party is quite big

we need somebody to step up..
I think you are right , but I hope you know what u are getting yourself into

My first act as President will be to enact a program to teach newbies how not to be trolls. Trolls will be delt with severly under my administration

hippie_hunter said:
My first act as President will be to enact a program to teach newbies how not to be trolls. Trolls will be delt with severly under my administration
wow tough to beat man, tough to beat, I like your stance (cough secretary of the batboards cough)

l've been voted president of this place millions of times before...it's basically a given that l win. and l say this thread sucks.
president kypade

BatMatt said:
wow tough to beat man, tough to beat, I like your stance (cough secretary of the batboards cough)
if you plan on going against the biggest party, you'll need a cool name for yuour group and also you would need to do some recruiting ;)

kypade said:
l've been voted president of this place millions of times before...it's basically a given that l win. and l say this thread sucks.
president kypade
Vote for me and I will make Kypobism the official religion of the Hype

strike-hard said:
if you plan on going against the biggest party, you'll need a cool name for yuour group and also you would need to do some recruiting ;)
yeah apprantly some heavy recruiting

and hippie hunter
yes, we'll talk

mail011.jpg

I nominate myself in the SHH! Presedential Election.

I will run on a campaign of peace towards teddy bears, as well as hold harsher punishments towards those guilty of causing harm to children toys.

I even have a campaign slogan to run with:

ARE YOU READY
FOR TEDDY?!?

I like that slogan, and of course Teddy bears got there name after an American president.

I will crush all signs of democracy. The empire will remain in power

Dew k. Mosi said:
oh boy :(

Dew k. Mosi said:
THE LAWS OF MAN(and woman, for all you die-hard feminist) DO NOT ALWAYS APPLY TO BEARS!!!

You people will be happier when you realize that the only pathway to happiness is in the service of the Empress. Talk to my good and loyal bootlick, the Darkness 13, if you don't believe me.

(okay, I feel dumb asking this)

But what exactly is Shadaloo, I've seen the name around forever but I've never figured out what this group is? (Be nice, potential voter here :))

TEDDY said:
mail011.jpg

I nominate myself in the SHH! Presedential Election.

I will run on a campaign of peace towards teddy bears, as well as hold harsher punishments towards those guilty of causing harm to children toys.

I even have a campaign slogan to run with:

ARE YOU READY
FOR TEDDY?!?
TEDDY since I agree with your idelology if elected I will set up a nature preserve for the teddies and seek justice to those from reddyteddydeath.com

I'd run as a Demopublican. I'm all about the unity.

Republicrat?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"