The unPREDICTABLE DC Boards Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

WompuM

Esquire
Reaction score
THE DC BOARDS LOUNGE MARK IV

Alright fellas (and ladies now, woohoo!). The first [and second and third] lounge has gone on long enough. Sometimes you want to go [again] where everyone [still] knows your username, ya' know? I figure we, the proud posters of the DC Comics boards (and some stragglers), possibly one of the tightest cliques on these forums [still] deserve the right to lounge. I mean, who else has ASSHAT? (am i [still] allowed to say that?)

Now we all [sort of] remember the catastrophe that was the Darth&Leaguer threads, and the glory that was the Original unOFFICIAL DC Boards Lounge [and unORIGINAL and unDISPUTED], but we have the opportunity and right to talk [again] now about whatever is in our heads, unless it involves shoving things up a monkey's ash (or torrents), but that's neither here nor there. Also, we can't talk about rape, but we are free to taffy all we want.

The theme this time you ask? Uncomfortable, unpractical, useless IKEA furniture!!!

ikea.jpg
wood_chair_02.jpg
ikea_urban_chair.jpg

wood_chair.jpg

So let's start off with a cast of fellow connoisseurs of crappy European furniture and just get a list of regulars who hang out here. Just post whatever and I'll add your name to our list.

The Regulars:

-Aristotle (4th incarnation)
21, Kansas. Claims to have ginormous junk. BANNED

-WompuM
22, Chicago, IL.
Resident functioning, recovering, alcoholic.

-Manic (likes the old flamebird)
26, Union City

-Darthphere (representing ASSHAT)
23, Miami, FL

-Assassin

-Harlekin

-BrianWilly
27, Bay Area CA.

-Anubis
27, Chicago.

-Yenaled
"I am an enigma wrapped in a mystery."

-Leaguer BANNED
-The Eagle Host MISSING

-Doc_Destruction

-TheCorpulent1
Resident sexy librarian and mod.

-KenshinAtrain

MissWebb

Hush
21, St. Louis, MO

Green Lantern
23, So Dak

Spike_x1
21, Canada.

Fifthfiend
25, Oakland

BlackLantern
Hates Fun.

Lobo
The former mod who posts here.

Colossal Spoons
23, DE
-"Awesome"

Teardrop Tron Bonne
Eternally 20ish
"The Friendliest Combat Maid Of All (And you guys needed one, bad)"

-Drakon (30% Marvel, 70% DC)
26, Right Behind You

-SurgeonGirl
19, Eugene, Oregon
MISSING

-Kitsune
Wanders in occasionally and makes inane comments.

Rules:
  • Don't harass the females.
  • All good news must be accompanied with the below picture.
    GNE.gif
  • Be nice to the new kids.
  • The above rule excludes Johnny Drama.
  • NO FLORIDANS
  • To be added to the first page, just send me your stats or you can piss off a mod and have them do it for you. In fact, do that. Send all requests to Drakon or Corp, using multiple PM's.

Once again, enjoy yourselves until we are shut down again.

-Womp

Oh, and visit http://www.wompnation.com

Last edited:
For the record, the Flamebird I like is Bette Kane. I can't even remember the name of Chris Kent's ho.

SO yeah this lounge has a glitch, Teardrop is now Tronn toner or what ever.

For the record, the Flamebird I like is Bette Kane. I can't even remember the name of Chris Kent's ho.

I like Bette too

I am glad she will be appearing in Batwoman's new series
icon14.gif

For the record, I'm 23 now. Also, IKEA sells some good ****, don't hate.

And when you're done building, you always have so many spare parts left over!

That's the thing about rape. It forces its way into conversation, whether you want it to or not.

Darth, this is nothing new. Rape has been taffy for years.

Yeah, at that point in turns into gummy bears.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Gameplay footage :awesome:

[YT]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaE8xrTIbvs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaE8xrTIbvs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

I am a fan, except for the "Who wants to be a Superhero?" style font for all the moves and what not on the side.

BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!!!

I PUSHED THE WRONG BUTTON!!!!!

Dante and Deadpool look like speed-based characters, which means I might have replacements for Psylocke and Son-Son if they're not included in this game.

My teams always vary. I've gone from Cap/Spidey/Gambit to OmegaRed/Hulk/Guile and more.

Anybody here like Twisted Metal? A new one just got announced and demoed for PS3. It looked really good

I kinda dig it.

It's not horrible. It probably looks better in motion....I hope.

I vant vun! I vant vun!

Nice reference.

I prefer mine.

Iseewhatyoudidthere.gif

Yeah, I'm like a week away from 26.
[/old]

Damn, Drak. You old!

Watching the MvC3 video again, I just noticed that the characters now call one another's names whenever you switch mid-combo. Player 1 did a midair combo where he switched from Deadpool to Captain America to Iron Man, and you heard the characters shout "Cap!" and "Tony!" during the switches. I think there was another switch in there where Iron Man called for "Steve." :up:

I'm 27 now. :(

I swear to Buffy, if they have ****ing Dormammu in the game but not Dr. Strange I will set a forest on fire.

Nice to see them get Nolan North voice Deadpool again.

and I do not hate fun, we have a on again off again type relationship

I'm 27 now. :(

I swear to Buffy, if they have ****ing Dormammu in the game but not Dr. Strange I will set a forest on fire.
Welcome to my world. The world of once-great-but-currently-underappreciated-by-Japanese-game-developers comic characters. :csad:

We should probably add Mysti to the roster. She posts here almost as much as I do, which both impresses me and gives me grave concerns for her social life.

That Blue Beetle costume looks a bit wonky, but at least it's a costume, which already sets the Blue Beetle TV show way ahead of Smallville for not being incredibly ashamed of its roots. :up:

Split/Second is awesome but incredibly hard at times, right from the start.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"