The unREAL DC Boards Lounge 6.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So me and my lady watched all the Scream movies this week and finished our weekend with Scream 4 and just gotta say, thats a good ****ing franchise. "You forgot the one rule of a re-make, dont **** with the original!" That line made Scream 4 for me. Oh Spoilers.

Tyrion Lannister is probably the horniest midget ever. And Jaime is prematurely awesome. :)

Like a possum

And Lanniester came close but he is probably the second horniest midget I have ever seen not the horniest ever

Like a possum

And Lanniester came close but he is probably the second horniest midget I have ever seen not the horniest ever
i want to mate with a midget, if just to say i've done it.

Legend has it if you orgasm while in the presence of a midget, you have to do their taxes for the rest of your life.

I won't lie to you Lix it is a pretty amazing experience :hrt:

Dude's 6'5"... He'd pop a midget... Unless you reinforced her with duct tape or something...

No no, I'm referring to Mysti's claim to bedding a midget. There's not a doubt in my mind that Lix would destroy a dwarf. I just can't blindly accept that Mysti's bedded a midget. I call bull****.

I want pictures. Nothing crass. Just a photo of you, the tiny person, and a copy of today's news paper in your depraved sex dungeon.

Mysti's not really bi-sexual. She's bi-winning...

No no, I'm referring to Mysti's claim to bedding a midget. There's not a doubt in my mind that Lix would destroy a dwarf. I just can't blindly accept that Mysti's bedded a midget. I call bull****.

I want pictures. Nothing crass. Just a photo of you, the tiny person, and a copy of today's news paper in your depraved sex dungeon.

What happens in my sex club dungeon stays in my sex club dungeon :ninja:

Depravity is what happens amongst other people who won't let you participate...

Exactly.

That's how the word depraved works. When it's something you're doing; to you it's fun. When there's something that other people wouldn't be willing to (or capable of) doing, it's depraved.

Those that can't/aren't do it judge.

and I call ******** on that.....we all have our "preferences" as to who we do things with

and I call ******** on that.....we all have our "preferences" as to who we do things with

Well sure I have preferences BlackLantern but i am always up for trying new things too :)

I try to stay open minded and open to new experiences its more fun that way

Exactly.

That's how the word depraved works. When it's something you're doing; to you it's fun. When there's something that other people wouldn't be willing to (or capable of) doing, it's depraved.

Those that can't/aren't do it judge.

Way i see it as long as everyone's consenting and everyone's having fun its not depraved

It's just fun :up:

Well sure I have preferences BlackLantern but i am always up for trying new things too :)

I try to stay open minded and open to new experiences its more fun that way
see, that's my problem. as blantern would say, i'm a prude and "new experiences" for me consist of turning the lights on or playing different music all while in the same fully clothed missionary position.

but yeah hound...that's why i'll never date anyone under 5'7 ever again.

As long as its what you enjoy Lix nothing wrong with that :)

Lix likes things WASP style.....shirt on, lights off, no talking...with a nice helping of shame and/or guilt afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"