Sequels The Valkyrie / Tessa Thompson thread

samsnee

Ok
Reaction score
So where do people think her story should go? Should it be about finding her queen?

Well yeah that’s what Tessa said she would do.

Of course she should find a queen. We need a new romance now that Steve and Peggy are resolved

So where do people think her story should go? Should it be about finding her queen?

In a way cutting the LGBT scenes out of Ragnarok may have actually helped Valkyrie in the long run
Think about it by not having Valkyrie be defined as "that gay character" out of the gate it allowed audiences to instead focus on her just being a great character that they have grown to really like and care about over the years.

Now Valkyrie gets to be a great character who just happens to be gay vs A gay character who just happens to be great. just look at the reaction to her being announced as their first LGBT hero

the reaction has been very positive with little to no controversy

As for as where I think they should go
she is the ruling "king" and she will need a queen

maybe she falls for female Thor lol

I gotta be honest I really don't care about her finding a queen in the slightest.

I can't say I know much about Valkyrie from the comics but would have much preferred something of her still ruling but instead trying to rebuild the Valkyrie's as New Asgard's protection. Nothing to do with the LGBT angle they are taking with her but in all honesty their isn't many marvel characters romantic interest that I have felt has ever really added anything to the story spare maybe Pepper & Hope. And I don't see how that changes in a big way simply because it will be

I mean Rachel McAdams and Natalie Portman are great actresses but they could have easily not have even been in Dr Strange or Thor and I think you'd have noticed little difference.

Also why are they are calling her king instead of queen lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"