The Venom Discussion

NinjaCarm said:
VenomforLife I like your thinking.

But maybe they should save the best for last.

SPM3 - Sandman and GG2

SPM4 - New Cast and Direction. Introduce the Spider-Slayers with Scorpion, Shocker, and Vulture (as the mastermind)

SPM5 - Introduce the black symbiote. Have a Lizard/Kraven storyline.

SPM6 - Venom baby!!!! And at the end have Spidey and Venom team up against Carnage!

Now thats a good two trilogies if I ever seen 'em. 'Nuff Said!

No Vulture,Scorpion,Shocker or Spider Slayers. That would be a crappy movie to be honest. Why not make a movie with Tarutula instead working with Rhino as the mastermind? :rolleyes:

Sid Cutter said:
No Vulture,Scorpion,Shocker or Spider Slayers. That would be a crappy movie to be honest. Why not make a movie with Tarutula instead working with Rhino as the mastermind? :rolleyes:

^I agree.Vulture and Spider Slayers should never go near the movies.

GoldGoblin said:
^I agree.Vulture and Spider Slayers should never go near the movies.

People say Venom or Lizard aren't good but these villians who are worse and shouldn't appear in any movie are.

Orange9mm said:
Don't worry. There WILL be a Venom movie some day.
You're telling me if the next spiderman film don't have venom i'm complaining:hyper:

Here's a line-up for some actors who could possibly make a good Eddie Brock/Venom.

henry_rollins_1_kb172.jpg

Henry Rollins

RCEverbeck1.jpg

Richard C Everbeck

t04c-5-428.jpg

Thomas Haden Church

0231phoenixj001.jpg

Joaquin Phoenix

urban.jpg

Karl Urban

I love Venom Henry Rollins is cool

Karl Urban, he was the bad guy in Chronicles of Riddik

Oooo... Karl Urban. :up: Excellent choice.

And while Raimi himself hasn't worked with him (I don't think)... Urban worked on Hercules, Xena and the pilot for Amazon High with Raimi's partner Rob Tapert... so he's got at least a backdoor "Raimi Connection".

I found Urban to be a boring villain who seemed to lack initiative in Chronicles; his wife did everything... but that's just me. He seems way too cute to be Brock, as well as perhaps not old enough.

Rollins is the man. I like Luke Goss too.

brock_lesnar_5.jpg

Even though he looks like Brock, I don't see a big him as a convincing reporter. And as well, im not sure he can act (Yes, I know he is a wretler, but that's a little different).

Rollins can't act. They need someone who can act. David Borenaz should play Eddie/Venom. Hes tall and can act.

Edit: Just because someone is as a big as Eddie doesn't mean he should play Eddie. Brock Lesner shouldn't even consider acting at all. No one should suggest him.

brock_lesnar_5.jpg

NO!!!!! No, no, NO!

.... and I dunno who said Rollins cannot act, but that is totally UNTRUE.

Symbiotica said:
brock_lesnar_5.jpg

.... and I dunno who said Rollins cannot act, but that is totally UNTRUE.

Prove tome he can be a believeable reporter. I doubt he could play one. I'm sure he be good for Shocker or some other spidey villian.

Now, now folks. I never suggested that Lesnar play Eddie Brock, im just saying people have said it before! Don't aim the barrel at me!

Luke Goss
luke_goss_1.jpg

David Boreanaz
david11.jpg

As suggested, these guys make good Eddie Brocks.

venom4life said:
Now, now folks. I never suggested that Lesnar play Eddie Brock, im just saying people have said it before! Don't aim the barrel at me!

Luke Goss
luke_goss_1.jpg

David Boreanaz
david11.jpg

As suggested, these guys make good Eddie Brocks.

I wasn't aiming at you but at those who suggest Lesner for Eddie. I haven't seen any of Goss's movies but he reminds me of Eddie.

David Boreanaz is hispanic.He can't play Brock since he's caucasian

haha David Borenaz is not hispanic.....i wouldnt pick him for brock but hes not a spaniard bro

Silver Sable said:
David Boreanaz is hispanic.He can't play Brock since he's caucasian

So Jessica Alba is playing Sue Storm and that wrong too. Your comments are almost rascial.

Goss can be seen as main big-bad Nomak in "Blade 2."

Symbiotica said:
Goss can be seen as main big-bad Nomak in "Blade 2."

I wondered who played Nomak. He would be a great Venom then. He was great as Nomak. I can see him as Venom then.

Sid Cutter said:
So Jessica Alba is playing Sue Storm and that wrong too. Your comments are almost rascial.

No I'm not! I'm just saying that it will be weird if an actor/actress portrays a character who is a different race.Don't put words in my mouth bud.Now you got me very angry!
:mad:

Nomak totally kicked ash in Blade 2. Goss would make a fantastic Brock/Venom... and we've already seen the proof he can handle a fight scene well. For those who have not seen B2, IMO Nomak came much closer to killing Blade during the final fight than Deacon Frost did in 1.

I dont mind the idea of Boreanaz, [please dye him blonde btw] but I've never seen his work so I say less about him.

I have a feeling if we get Venom at all, though, its going to be Church. [sigh]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"