The Venom Discussion

Before Venom was created,who was your favorite villain?

GoldGoblin said:

Well Venom is actually what got me into Spider-Man comics in the first place, however as I looked back at the older villains. I'd say Electro, and even the Green Goblin. And let's not forget, the Scorpion. Those are my top 3 fave villains of the old school days.

Demogoblin said:
I'm told that MJ once kissed Eddie Brock, then told Peter when he got upset "Dont worry, its just Eddie."

I think its a crock, but this person swears it happened. Did it?

Never heard of it or seen it.

It seems very unlikely to me. MJ hates and fears Venom, and Brock himself is not exactly her favorite person. They've never been the least bit friendly. If I am wrong somebody corrct me.

well i have long since accepted that Venom would not be in SM3:-)( )but i think the best way to do him is definately over 2 movies,the first with Spidey wearing the suit to help him fight a villain and then at the end the suit ends up on Eddie who's character would be developed during the course of the moive setting up the long awaited Spidey vs venom showdown in the next movie......#5 i'm guessing

Demogoblin said:
I'm told that MJ once kissed Eddie Brock, then told Peter when he got upset "Dont worry, its just Eddie."

I think its a crock, but this person swears it happened. Did it?

:rolleyes: Where do these people get these rumours from? Its pure garbage. Ugh, i swear, i dont know where this person of your heard it from but yes, it is a load of crock.

spider-jide said:
:rolleyes: Where do these people get these rumours from? Its pure garbage. Ugh, i swear, i dont know where this person of your heard it from but yes, it is a load of crock.

From online or from magazines

spider-jide said:
They came from a little birdy and some leprechauns who traded the info for some magic beans! ;)

So venom is not in 3? I guess i won't be anticapting that hard which is good i won't go ballistic waiting for this movie ..venom is also what REALLY got me into spider man i thought he was the perfect villian for him..

guess i have to wait until 2015 for Venom.

ChinoXL said:
So venom is not in 3? I guess i won't be anticapting that hard which is good i won't go ballistic waiting for this movie ..venom is also what REALLY got me into spider man i thought he was the perfect villian for him..

guess i have to wait until 2015 for Venom.

Didn't you know that all ready? lol

I come here once every two months to update myself on what is going on with all these superhero movies :p

Does anyone remember Matrix Reloaded? The way agent smith makes someone else just like him? I can imagine venom like that.

Sid Cutter said:
Does anyone remember Matrix Reloaded? The way agent smith makes someone else just like him? I can imagine venom like that.

You mean whenever he puts his hand into someone, they turn into him??????

Silver Sable said:
You mean whenever he puts his hand into someone, they turn into him??????

No the way it should look. The black stuff that came over his victims.

Before Venom I would have to say that the Sandman was my favorite spiderman villain.

Man I'm still so bummed Venom isn't gonna be in Spiderman 3.

Would have loved to see that.

Venom gifs.

Attachments

• venomchanges.gif
    venomchanges.gif
    33.5 KB · Views: 134
  • venomblasted.gif
    venomblasted.gif
    33.1 KB · Views: 132
Sid Cutter said:

Your talking about the ability to morph.

Sid Cutter said:

that'll be cool

GoldGoblin said:

well Venom was the reason why i started to like Spiderman..but other than him....it's Carnage..(oh yeah Carnage doesn't count either,right?..because they're same alien symbitoe friends), then it's Mysterio.

CGI will get incresingly better by the time the film is released in any case... matrix will end up looking like what the year 2000 looks like now

I wonder how much they would change his look in the movie,or would they make him look exactly the way he looks in comics/cartoon.

The only change I could see is the white squares on top of his hands and his emblem on his chest/back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"