Justice League The Victor Stone/Cyborg Thread

It would be great to have Cyborg and Mr. Terrific in the film, especially the latter if Batman ends up being passed over temporarily because of "batman fatigue" of the Nolan films..

The film should include Cyborg's full range of super powers, all the tech gagdets that aid him in rescue operations and crimefighting.

Since we probably won't be seeing Steel anytime soon, Cyborg is the next best thing to DC having an answer to "Iron Man".

Haha Hypestyle I knew youd say that, You started that useless Mr Terrific thread!

Mr Terrific has NO place on the Justice League. He has never been a part of the team. Why would he suddenly appear in a movie about the Justice League, after not being on the team and after not even being popular with comic book fans?

You have no taste if you would be okay with Mr ****ing Terrific (a lame ash generic superhero with a t on his face) replacing the goddamn Batman.

Im disgusted by the idea of a Justice League movie with Mr Terrific in place of Batman. That sickens me.

Mr Terrific is stupid.

Hahahaha, my dude. You know whats up. :woot:

even his name is stupid.

Even tho his character isnt a rip off of Mr Fantastic, Mr Terrific and Mr Fantastic have very similar names, Mr Terrific's is just way more lame

He's Terrific it's right there in his name! Mr. Stupid is his soon to be arch-nemesis. Kind of like The Turtle vs Flash rivalry

Hahahaha, my dude. You know whats up. :woot:

even his name is stupid.

Even tho his character isnt a rip off of Mr Fantastic, Mr Terrific and Mr Fantastic have very similar names, Mr Terrific's is just way more lame
:woot: But...he's.....TERRIFIC!!!!

Hahahaha does anyone even say terrific anymore?
nevah.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha :D

This is off topic but last night I saw a great newish movie starring Michael Caine as a vigilante. Its badass. Its called Harry Brown, i recommend it to anyone whos a fan of Michael Caine.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand even more off topic... when you say my cocaine it sounds the way Michael Caine says his name

The idea of Cyborg being in this movie is really growing on me. Hes been one of my favorite characters for a while, but if hes on the JL and a Teen Titans movie happens later, i hope he becomes part of the Teen Titans too because that would be a huge waste.

Yeah i came across Harry Brown on tv sometime last year. I was stunned by how grim and violent the movie was and how Caine's this older man who is like...the most badass old ****er ive ever seen.

Back to Cyborg. He is definately growing on me more and more. It wouldnt bother me one bit if he wasnt included, but i would be perfectly fine with him on the team. But yes, only if it leads to Teen Titans. I think now is the perfect time to at least introduce Cyborg through JL, and bring in Robin through one of Bat-reboot sequels. Then launch Teen Titans that way.

I think Cyborg would work better in a Teen Titans movie, then a JLA movie.

^ Agreed. I think Cyborg works better with the Titans period. I was very disappointed when he was put in the league in the new 52 over J'onn.

However, since this is his thread, I feel its only right that I show him some love. If WB uses the new 52 for the basis of the film, Brandon Jay McLaren is my pick.

Wizard-Magazine-136-Teen-Titans.jpg

Cyborgs costume sucks in that picture, but I kinda like the long hair. Would prefer short hair though.

& the Robin mask makes sense. I feel like that would actually conceal his identity. Too bad it looks so ugly.

Why are Aquaman and GA on the Teen Titans too?

Ive never seen Brandon Mclaren act, Im not seeing a Cyborg resemblence though. He looks like Turk from Scrubs kinda

Yeah i came across Harry Brown on tv sometime last year. I was stunned by how grim and violent the movie was and how Caine's this older man who is like...the most badass old ****er ive ever seen.

Hhaha I know dude! He blew my mind ahaha he should do more movies like that

Back to Cyborg. He is definately growing on me more and more. It wouldnt bother me one bit if he wasnt included, but i would be perfectly fine with him on the team. But yes, only if it leads to Teen Titans. I think now is the perfect time to at least introduce Cyborg through JL, and bring in Robin through one of Bat-reboot sequels. Then launch Teen Titans that way.

That would be ideal if Cyborg has to be included. Thatd be really smart. Maybe hes never an official member?

Realistically, Cyborg will probably be in the movie. I think itll be the new 52 team. I actually hope its that team :-)hrt:AQUAMAN:hrt:). I dont think Martian Manhunters place is in the first movie, he needs to much explanation. But id want a sequel to focus a lot on him for sure

However, since this is his thread, I feel its only right that I show him some love. If WB uses the new 52 for the basis of the film, Brandon Jay McLaren is my pick.

Wizard-Magazine-136-Teen-Titans.jpg

ew. who are all these people? The only one i recognise is green arrow. the others all look pretty bad.

Haha Hypestyle I knew youd say that, You started that useless Mr Terrific thread!

Mr Terrific has NO place on the Justice League. He has never been a part of the team. Why would he suddenly appear in a movie about the Justice League, after not being on the team and after not even being popular with comic book fans?

You have no taste if you would be okay with Mr ****ing Terrific (a lame ash generic superhero with a t on his face) replacing the goddamn Batman.

Im disgusted by the idea of a Justice League movie with Mr Terrific in place of Batman. That sickens me.

dont be mean. Mr Terrific is not going to be in the movie anyways. no need to be mean abt it.

ppl should have thicker skin. being mean to each other is what makes the forums go round.

Mr. Terrible is more like it.

oh and the longer hair for Cyborg isnt too bad, i wouldnt mind.

Martian Manhunter and Aquaman belong to the Justice League
Cyborg belongs to the Teen Titans

I think Cyborg is inevitable at this point. He's gaining speed in marketing materials surrounding JL and hasn't budged from New 52 Justice League as far as I know... maybe Trinity War changed that (?)

In any case, WB will definitely pursue diversity of some kind and John Stewart isn't seeming very likely for the GL spot (should there be one) since he isn't being used a whole lot in the comics right now. Same goes for Wally as Flash. It'll probably just be the New 52 lineup minus Aquaman or GL if the confidence level isn't there.

In that case, I give up on the idea of Cyborg being kept out of the League. If he's in, I just hope that they make it count. I would hate for him to be included only for the sake of it.

I think Cyborg is inevitable at this point. He's gaining speed in marketing materials surrounding JL and hasn't budged from New 52 Justice League as far as I know....

Yes, Cyborg is going to be included in some manner. He might just be Victor at first, but once he has his prosthetics, I expect him to have the floor-shaking, gear-moving locomotion like the classic Robocop.

Last edited:
what if they used Cyborgs origin as the plot to the JL movie

like, have him be developed by the villain(s), as the first prototype in a plan to create an army of cyborg soldiers

but, he rejects his programming and goes rogue, he ends up helping the JL, and joins the team, at the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"