Bumblebee The Villain of the Bumblebee movie

DaddlerTheDalek

Starship Captain
Reaction score
Who do you think should be the main antagonist of Bumblebee's Spin-off movie?

Bug-Bite, the white recolor of Bumblebee.

In all seriousness, no idea. Probably another Decepticon to get killed after having six lines or less in the entire film.

Megatron was supposed to be frozen in Sector 7's base during this time, but it's always possible they'll retcon that.

We've seen one villain on set, it's a red and black muscle car with a Decepticon emblem. I'm not sure if it's an existing character, or a new one.

Megatron was supposed to be frozen in Sector 7's base during this time, but it's always possible they'll retcon that.

We've seen one villain on set, it's a red and black muscle car with a Decepticon emblem. I'm not sure if it's an existing character, or a new one.
They already retconned Bumblebee's voice. I don't think the franchise cares that much about continuity.

From The Empire Magazine
823823.jpg

I just posted that in the main thread! This movie is looking pretty great!

Hopefully Starscream, if that is him, isn’t just a side villain!

Pretty sure it's Starscream.

Using the Bernie Mac dialogue kinda lets us know that this movie is connected to the others. Megatron is in the hands of sector 7, but SS and a few other decepticons are already on Earth looking for Megs and the allspark.Maybe SS and Barricade will be the villains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"