The virtual reality world of your dreams

x-er

Sidekick
Reaction score
If you could enter any fictional world that’s been imagined before, which would it/they be?

I watched the original Jumanji on tv recently and thought that would be pretty cool to play in virtual reality format someday. Pokémon’s also a great one but I’ve gotta say is grand theft auto Would be very tempting to be inside of

I would also LOVE to know what it feels like to ride a broom like Harry Potter

Last edited:
As suggested by @MissMarvelous87 , I think Pandora and the various places shown in Avatar would be a no brainer really, as would the majority of what we witnessed in the Ready Player One film. When VR truly breaks out, the possibilities will be endless.

VR's like GTA however could prove troubling, as that'll likely end up with a strong player-base focusing on murder, rape, prostitution and questionable driving (although there may be something in that for people to unleash certain unlawful impulses - providing they can tell the difference between reality and virtual).

I also agree with Pokemon, I think it would be kinda' cool to fully immerse yourself in that world, same with Star Trek and Star Wars, and Doom; fighting off numerous creatures of Hell. Then you've got those simulators like Planet Coaster, Planet Zoo and Jurassic World Evolution. They'd be fun to explore.

It depends on whether I can leave or not.
If I can leave, I'd love to check out Harry Potter or another place that has magic.
If I can't leave, Narnia. Without a second thought.

The star wars galaxy pre-original trilogy or post sequel trilogy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"