• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight The Voice and Laugh of the Joker...

yeah, i'm just surprised noone's picked it up, but hey I blame that on the screeching tires

It's funny, over in the Hulk threads there was a guy who actually didn't believe it was Ledger doing the laugh and voice of the Joker, he though someone did a voice over for him.

Just goes to show you how good Heath is doing at this role.

the tires are screeching, but it's in the background, sasquatch heard it, and I'm gonna listen to it again to make sure my ears aren't decieving me...

I think your ears are decieving you because I've listened to that clip over and over. All I hear is tires.

God I can't hear it now. Maybe it was just the wheels screetching in my crappy bootleg version :o

Those wheels screetched with such personality :woot:

hold I have both, bootleg and HD....i'll listen to both...(just watch i bet Im going crazy)

this is confusing, i listen to bootleg, and I hear the laugh, yet in HD it's harder to hear the laugh, I hear the end of it....probably it's because of the HD...or maybe I seriously am going crazy

this is confusing, i listen to bootleg, and I hear the laugh, yet in HD it's harder to hear the laugh, I hear the end of it....probably it's because of the HD...or maybe I seriously am going crazy

or maybe someone in the theater was laughing in the bootleg and you just transfered that to the sound of the tires...:woot: this is such a wierd topic

no I'm pretty sure it's not someone laughing in the theater, cause I hear the end of it in HD just not the whole thing, and your right this is such a wierd topic, but it's bugging me, lol

i like ledger's laugh and his voice is awesome. reminds me of the cartoon joker on tv now

no, not Michael Jai White....the horror (Mark Hamill shows up and kills Michael Jai White) Mark Hamill:"I'd laugh if your portrayal of the Joker wasn't so pathetic...(ponders)...oh what the heck, I'll laugh anyway..HAHAhhahAHAHAHA.HAAAAAAAA, (shots the black guy)
(private note...no I'm not racist, I'm black as well)

I like that he's almost got two voices. One is very low, sorta raspy, and he sounds demented or mad, but the other is this very corn over dramatic almost goofy voice he uses to taunt Batman. :hehe:

Like in the first part of the new trailer, where he has the voice over directed to Bats. He says Blah Blah you changed things, but your a freak blah bah in his low growl voice, then he pauses and says "Like ME!" in that chipper psychotic "Oh know I dropped a baby, but I think it's quite funny that I did" kinda voice.

I marked out when I heard it. So yeah... that is all...

Oh yeah the laugh is very good as well.

no offense to mark hamill....i loved batman TAS. but i just always found his laugh and accent to be a little bit british and almost vaudevillian. which im not saying the joker shouldnt be theatrical with his voice. but after seeing this new trailer and hearing heath laugh...my gosh. that is how i would imagine it in my mind. i have no idea how he figured out how to do that voice but it's right to me.

He sounds like Hunter Thompson?

Hmmm... interesting concept.

He sounds like Hunter Thompson?

Hmmm... interesting concept.

LOL, all I have to say to whoever had originally said that is, you need hearing aids big time.

As for the laugh during when Batman is flipping the bike around. I thought I heard it too, but it could just be the squealing of the tires. It almost does sound like Joker is doing a very slight chuckle though.

I like that he's almost got two voices. One is very low, sorta raspy, and he sounds demented or mad, but the other is this very corn over dramatic almost goofy voice he uses to taunt Batman. :hehe:

Like in the first part of the new trailer, where he has the voice over directed to Bats. He says Blah Blah you changed things, but your a freak blah bah in his low growl voice, then he pauses and says "Like ME!" in that chipper psychotic "Oh know I dropped a baby, but I think it's quite funny that I did" kinda voice.

I marked out when I heard it. So yeah... that is all...

Oh yeah the laugh is very good as well.

i'd give anything to hear the joker say that.

You keep saying that but no-one ever agrees with you :woot:

I'll agree if it makes you happy :oldrazz:

I like the laugh best at the end of the first teaser trailer.

I also love the way he says "...I'm a man of my word" *laughter*

So creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarMachine95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"