The Dark Knight The Voice and Laugh of the Joker...

Well, we've heard it now. It's very very different to what we were probably all thinking it would sound like. Some have said it sounds reminiscent of Nicholson, others are reminded of Beetlejuice and others, like me, Hunter Thompson. So, discuss...

He sounds nothing like any of those.

i hope we get a DVD featurette about the creation of the TDK joker. and by that, i mean something that goes further than costuming and make-up.

heath is really good at disguising his voice

Ditto. In fact, when I showed the trailer to a friend, he didnt even realize it was Heath until I told him(he's not up to date with batman, so he never even knew about the dark knight)

i hope we get a DVD featurette about the creation of the TDK joker. and by that, i mean something that goes further than costuming and make-up.

If only :o

They'll probably make a real 'special edition' a year from now, not that rip off they released. :cmad:

My opinion.

NOT the voice of Joker that I always imagined in my mind.

But perfect.

If only :o

They'll probably make a real 'special edition' a year from now, not that rip off they released. :cmad:
And this is why I still haven't bought the DVD, even though I love the film. Not a big fan of the double dip, and it's pretty obvious that that's what they intend to do.

damn...necro-posting at its finest!

but yes, i agree with above comments:

not the Joker voice i imagined, but better. perfection for me personally!

I remember when Trailer 2 came out the Joker's voice was fairly serious and gravelly. It was a real surprise to hear how light and goofy his voice was in subsequent footage.

yea the voice worked out great...it couldnt have gotten any better in my opinion..

It was okay but of course hamil is great but equal :-)wow:maybe better:wow:) is Jeff Bennet in Brave and the bold.

He plays a smoother interpretation with a sophisticated voice but it really is great the way he changes from goofy to angry is a joy to watch especially to one who preferes the more traditional take of the character rather then Ledgers good but slightly to serious take.

Batman:the brave and the bold is a terrific show people I have just started watching this amazing little show and i was guilty of being a snob over the visuals and lighter tone at first but now i am hooked i urge all of you to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"